Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 15. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 04:05:00 PM
I often check cryptocurrency rates, participate in airdrop and bounty companies. So, this area is interesting to me, sometimes I read the news and try to delve into each project. Therefore, events from this world excite me, although a year ago I had no idea about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 02, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
I try to look at my balance as rarely as possible when the whole market falls. It is better to spend time on other useful and interesting things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
December 02, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Yes, every day I start checking the rate of my coins on the exchange. I also participate in the bounty there, the situation is the same as with the whole cryptocurrency, most do not even go to the stock exchange, if they go out then fall to the bottom. In general, the situation is very bad (

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
Earlier, I paid much more attention to crypto-currencies, studying bounty campaigns, looked at the position of my coins and their prices, read news and some groups in telegrams, but at the moment, under such market conditions, I don’t want to spoil my mood and constantly watch on coinmarketcap, besides the majority of the project does not conduct an ICO and everyone is waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Now I try not to follow my folio so as not to spoil my mood when I wake up, I do a daily task of bounty campaign and then I devote time to family. It is much more interesting to observe your financial condition when the market is growing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
when I wake up I will usually always do the tasks of the bounty campaign that I follow and after that I see the exchange and see the trading conditions on this day have a high volume or not so that I can take advantage of the opportunities available.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
Excitement must be a coin holder and an investor who correctly judges the market. Otherwise, investors often feel pessimistic when losses occur. They fantasize that the cryptocurrency market can recover quickly, but it is very difficult.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
I had more excitement when it was in the bull run and looking at the market trying to figure out what is going to pump next but now I look at my long term investments and get excited about their progress.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
The first thing I wake up every day is to observe the price of the coin. The trade fair is very exciting, especially when you are profitable. But if the devaluation of the cryptocurrency market will affect my mood, I may be hesitant to continue to hold or sell.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
You get excited about things that were not possible before but now they become possible and cryptocurrency makes that happen all the time.  The results of this new currency will definitely lead to excitement and more!

The excitement is round all over. That would depends on how big the income will have if it would take for long or short time. It is better for us to evaluate what type of investment incypto is good so that we will be able to see the progress on it. More profit will have if we tried hard to look for better one.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 07, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
You are right, the first thing that happens when you wake up is to check your portfolio, and then everything else!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:37:03 AM
yes of course cryptocurrency can provide a lot of excitement and I have experienced it all, with the bounty campaign trading and coin price movements going up and down I can get a lot of profit and I can buy whatever I want.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
The successful investment of cryptocurrency has turned the money into a number. When your money is very large, you will find that your money is very volatile. He can make you add a lot and disappear a lot in one day. This is an exciting investment product.
Activity: 140
November 06, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

it gives me a lot, excitement among that stuff too. it easier to say what it doesn't give. the amount information i got after first meeting with crypto actually changed my life course
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 02, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

cryptocurrency does not give excitement.
but here you can seek profits from investment, trade and become a bounty hunter. no one likes the current situation with a prolonged red trend.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

I don't keep track of my portfolio every day, because it's scary to watch it, I just keep working when growth starts, we won't miss it for anything, so keep working and don't think about it, the more you think the faster you panic.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
November 02, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

Too much excitement  in the past that I glued my eyes in coinmarketcap website, filtering , checking their past performance and  I never though  I could sleep less than 8 hours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
November 01, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
I also constantly look at the price of my coins and hope to restore the market. At the moment I am also worried about what awaits us in the future in this industry of crypto-currencies, whether they will carry out bounty campaigns in the future, whether there will be any ways of earning and how events will develop in the market.

I, too, several times a day, go to CoinMarketCap and to the exchange, where I have two pairs. And also I look into my wallets. In one, I look, they haven't stolen any more coins from it. In another, I look at how many coins rose or fell.
Activity: 644
November 01, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
Everyday when I woke up, I always check my Delta app to see the price of my tokens and also check tokens in etherscan. Everyday I'm always excited to see how my tokens is doing in the market and also the progress of every projects. The bounties always gets my excited and the payouts =)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 01, 2018, 02:28:31 PM
Of course I felt excitement about the crypto, because I went into crypto currency direction on the wave of increase, and especially the last year showed us great results, lots of people changed their stable but not very high paid jobs in order to go into crypto. But after some period we saw another situation and lots of enthusiasts became more calm. So nowadays I am interested in crypto, of course I believe in it, but I have a good experience and now with a more real thoughts about this market.
Pages:
Jump to: