Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 13. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
The excitement will be felt by all crypto communities when the community manages to get lots of coins at cheap prices and they know the market conditions in good condition and support to make sales and generate the highest possible profits. To achieve all of that, the community must be able to go through all the processes patiently and skillfully to use and read the situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Cryptocurrency can give me pleasure and can provide sadness. In 2017 Cryptocurrency gave me pleasure in making a very profitable trade. And when entering 2018 the price of coins began to fall and it also had an impact on the ICO project. So now the price of coins is still very low.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 13, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
I check my coins several times a day because a cryptocurrency can grow at any time in my wallet a lot of coins, so I just do not want to miss the growth. Cool
Activity: 512
December 13, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
Yes, crypto gives excitement to me as I  like to be part of something new, revolutionary. We do not have to understand about crytpo to be able to predict that it will change the financial sector and not only that. This year was not an easy one but we should not lose our faith in this technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
My every day begins with about the same list of tasks as yours. First, I check coinmarketcap, then bounty companies that interest me and changes in them, then I start working. And so every day.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
Yes, it always gives me excitement.. actually it's a mixed emotion  Grin nervous, excitement and thrilled
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 12, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
Overall yes. But it doesn't seem like this year. Trading, bounty, Ico and even mining are less profitable this year, very different from 2017. But to be honest, cryptocurrency has given me hope and a great opportunity to get what I want and get what I feel is impossible before. Until now I am still interested and will continue to survive, I'm sure this situation will improve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 12, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

What excites me about cryptocurrencies is the technology and the potential it has to change society as we know it, many things are going to be very different in the next decade if cryptocurrencies really become as successful as we expect them out to be, that is what I'm really looking forward to live in a world in which I have the choice of using a currency printed by the government or a cryptocurrency printed by the people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
Well the excitement of seeing the cryptocurrency when your investment is not that good is gone. Sometimes you don't want to open your computer because of the value consistently going down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
I don't like the current state of the market. I stopped worrying as much as before and is now calmer attitude to everything that happens. I think many have resigned themselves and lost enthusiasm
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
I am pleased that cryptocurrencies are capable of significant changes. And that now you can see the slightest prospect. I check the course daily and I am most interested in it
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
Haha! You have a very strong mind my friend. I stopped checking my asset on folio after the latest dip. Seeing it is just going to make a grown man weep
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
Yes, all of these things makes me excited, so I can claim,that crypto is that gives me that feeling of excitement. It is awesome!
I really like this feeling, so I hope that I will devote to crypto whole of my life!
Activity: 546
December 12, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
Looking at my portfolio now will only send me chills as well as hurt.  I know the market is not good now,  so I don't even check my portfolio now. I am waiting till the market turns green before I will start monitoring prices of coins.
Activity: 644
December 12, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
YES, Cryptocurrency gives me a lot of fun because I can get money from Bounty and trade. At the end of 2017, the price of coins increased very high and trade could provide benefits. And until now with a trade, I can make a profit and I am definitely happy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
Yes, I am addicted to cryptocurrencies, I look at my portfolio many times again, spend a lot of time by doing bounties, airdrops and my favorite discussion with my friends is about cryptocurrencies  Grin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
I had more excitement when it was in the bull run and looking at the market trying to figure out what is going to pump next but now I look at my long term investments and get excited about their progress.
Yes the bull run makes everything better for all of the communities related to the crypto. As when there is a bull run then all of the projects start their work and our portfolio and bounty start to make money for us which brings a lot of excitement.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 12, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

Every time prices stabilizes for a bit, sometimes the excitement doubles lol but when prices falls it can disappear too. The last time I felt really good about the tokens I kept holding was last January. Now it seem not really this exciting. I may later be working for someone so  that I won't be tempted to sell.
Activity: 280
December 12, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
crypto is very exciting,the feeling you get when you wake up and check your portfolio full of coin and not just shitcoin but good coin,the feeling you get when you are doing what you love.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
I stopped checking after a few major falls. It seems to me that it makes absolutely no sense. So now I'm thinking about what to do next and how to live in the crypto-currency world, when it makes no sense to check the rate
Pages:
Jump to: