Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 17. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Yes it really gives me excitement because there are a lot of people today who working in bounties who are earning a decent amount of salary to sustain their daily needs so it was a good job to finance your problems.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:42:57 AM
yes i was excited more when marjet was going up like crazy but now excitement is there but not like but not like it was in dec 2017. still i check my portfoloio see the campaigns because i believe in the future of crypto. one day i will see my portfoloio back on track.
Activity: 210
September 22, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Cryptocurrency only excites me whenever I see my token values increasing at an appreciable rate. This means, I will be earning more money. Since yesterday, my tokens portfolio seems to be recovering and I am really excited. I hope this continues till the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
Cryptocurrency gives us an excitement in my life because the overflowing of blessings that given in my life and for my family. I work hard to earn good profit so that I will more happily to the achievements I done. Everyday I check the prizes of the coins I am holding and so amazed with the results of it. I am very thankful because I have given a chance to have an extra work.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 22, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It really made me excited when the shark was always running, bump and dump always going on. That really draws me to the investment. The bounty campaign is growing and this is the market that can help me change my life.
from this pump and dump, we get opportunity to gain profit by trading cryptocurrency.and whom have desire in crypto investment , it could make them really excited.
Activity: 435
September 22, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It really made me excited when the shark was always running, bump and dump always going on. That really draws me to the investment. The bounty campaign is growing and this is the market that can help me change my life.
Activity: 518
September 22, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It does give me excitement, I am always awake with the prospect that cryptocurrency is going to be doing better, wanting to see how the price is doing that day and there is always that voice of caution at the back of my head reminding me that the prices might be down and all of this adds up to the thrill of it all for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I have to admit that personally I have a crypto market that also causes regular unrest. But I think that this is actually a normal situation. After all, you are all worried about your money and ideas. Of course, the market has been going through hard times lately, but I have already managed to reach a level of financial security, so the unrest has decreased.
Activity: 462
September 21, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
Of course, this excitement is constantly being preserved today. But personally for me the crypto market has given many opportunities and benefits, including economic changes in my life and new knowledge for professional activities. So now I'm ready for such unrest.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
September 20, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
Yes, I have to admit that I regularly worry about the crypto market. At the same time recently, this excitement has been preserved literally every day. But still, the crypto market gives me more hope and advantages in life. Therefore, I already resigned myself to such unrest.
Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
Indeed, I will agree with your statement. After all, crypto always causes a lot of excitement. Because I want to get good results for a large amount of work done and time spent. I believe that such excitement is one of the components in the work on the crypto market.
Activity: 320
September 20, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Indeed, I will agree with your statement. After all, crypto always causes a lot of excitement. Because I want to get good results for a large amount of work done and time spent. I believe that such excitement is one of the components in the work on the crypto market.
Activity: 854
September 19, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
I always have projects at hand that i either invested in or that i am promoting. So, whenever wake up into a new down, i usually check through communication channels for updates. After which i proceed with my trading activities. I also participate in bounty, but i do that mostly at night.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 19, 2018, 05:07:22 PM
I don't very often check the prices of their coins. It doesn't make sense until the market recovers. To once again not to be upset.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
Of course
Crypto has benefited a lot in my life and it makes me happy and grateful to know the world of Crypto even though I am very late
cyrpto provides many positive benefits for everyone in this world including me personally
Activity: 38
September 19, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is composed of the latest technology blockchain which is and will be used in many different fields thus tecnological advacements and its still an development stages and it seems we are pioneering this technology. It is composed of many tasks where you can earn rewards without investment thus so exciting.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 07:07:22 PM
I think everyone who is active in the Crypto world will do the same thing, every day doing progress checks on bounty,
trading buying and selling tokens or coins, and even looking for the latest bounty campaign
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 06:48:03 PM
Crypto currency gives me excitement just like you when I wake up every morning, I will check the progress of my coins in my wallet, each day I have more zeal for crypto currency, I participate in bounty campaigns, to promote good and geniue project, I also invest in altcoins that have value, in fact crypto currency is my life náà because am dedicating all my time to crypto currency.
Activity: 59
September 16, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I also do similar things. There is hardly a day I don't check my coins performance using the coinmarket app. Most also, trying to see if there are other new exciting news in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

We are the same the first thing I look is my work in this forum and my portfolio. Because it's my everyday routine and crypto is part of my life like trading,doing a task from bounties and many more. It's happy to here in crypto because we earn and also we learn.
Pages:
Jump to: