Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 16. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

exitement? it gives me goosepumps all over my body, yet you never can tell whether its because of fright or because of pleasure Cheesy but one thing can be stated like this: no boredom with crypto
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

The level of excitement presently is low, because some projects are yet to pay owing to the fact that we are in bear market. I would have given up, if not because i have the assurance they would pay. I just need to be patient.
Then to ensure that i do not get totally discouraged, i have decided to go into trading, where i am now gradually making some profits, until the market gets back to a good state.
Yes, some individuals was discourage due to the unpayable with there projects and the market slowly fall down but it's not necessary for us to quit because we all know this unpredictable market had a possibilities to comeback anytime so we must have patience and positive mindset.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
I also constantly look at the price of my coins and hope to restore the market. At the moment I am also worried about what awaits us in the future in this industry of crypto-currencies, whether they will carry out bounty campaigns in the future, whether there will be any ways of earning and how events will develop in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 30, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
Sure it does Smiley I don't look at my portfolio rates every day or even week, but think about crypto and our bright future constantly. Maybe it's our only chance to improve our lives significantly that comes once in a lifetime Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

The level of excitement presently is low, because some projects are yet to pay owing to the fact that we are in bear market. I would have given up, if not because i have the assurance they would pay. I just need to be patient.
Then to ensure that i do not get totally discouraged, i have decided to go into trading, where i am now gradually making some profits, until the market gets back to a good state.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 30, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

well, in the last few months look at the price/portfolio make me feel bad, so, i really enjoy see how much great project are born and will born...
we are really close observator of a new revolution
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
Crypto gives me excitement everytime ive got earnings from my hardwork without capital, it may not as high as others but it was abig help for me , on my everyday expenses. As we observe now the price market is down but instead of  worrying just wait for the price increase of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
I also live by communicating on this forum, participating in bounty campaigns, constantly checking the price of my coins and following their development by reading their channel in telegrams. But at the moment, the situation is the same everywhere, few projects pay awards, and I hope that the situation will improve.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 30, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
I used to worry about the price of coins, now I'm just waiting for it to grow, I think it will happen soon
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 30, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
This area of activity about which you can say either all or nothing , you can become a fabulously rich man and can lose everything from it and there are excitement.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
Every day when I woke up a year ago I first of all sleepy eyes with joyful anticipation watched the price quotes on the smartphone..... Now I'm just eating fried egg.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 30, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Of course it does give me lots of excitement. I love the community, I love the chat, I love the conversations and technology. I'm sure crypto is here to stay. And we are early adopters.

I also really enjoy reading white papers of some ICO's because by reading them you get used to the technology and the terms that are being used.I'm proud to be one of the few thousands of people who are into this.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

oh yes,mtons of exitment Cheesy especially when it all goes down. but in general yes i agree a hook in trading is its unstable nature which gives us a lot of space for imagining things. maybe you'll wake up rich...
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
Crypto really cares about humanity. Crypto gives us certain opportunities. which make it possible to achieve goals about big earnings. This excitement is very pleasant due to the fact that we are only at the beginning of the development of crypto space.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 29, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

There is this excitement you feel whenever you look at your portfolio growing and the opposite is felt whenever you are experiencing loses. When I notice there is consistent loss, I might now decide not to even check anything again.
Activity: 266
October 29, 2018, 03:08:11 AM
Yes, it does. Before now, I was always anxious what was ongoing with it, especially its latest prices, but as time went on, I discovered that it because too much and I had to chill on that a bit. I started to check the price updates less often. I also get excited when I hear or read about a news that could bring about positive trends and development to the system.

When I was a beginner in crypto currency I was so excited because of this so new things but now I have enough experience to calmly treat bad news or drop of the market.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
Yes, it does. Before now, I was always anxious what was ongoing with it, especially its latest prices, but as time went on, I discovered that it because too much and I had to chill on that a bit. I started to check the price updates less often. I also get excited when I hear or read about a news that could bring about positive trends and development to the system.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
I used to check the daily rate of cryptocurrencies that I have, but now it has lost any meaning. Now I just sometimes leaf through the thematic public to know about the state of the market. I stopped being a fanatic.
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Now I'm not even interested in it anymore. I realized there's no point at least because nothing changes. When everything has change, I immediately find out about this in the bunch of pages and news. So far, there is no sense in such actions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
September 22, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very exciting thing every day it excites me not just for the price but also for every new technology that created every day, there is this new game that I just discovered recently a new Dapp game that is under the Ethereum blockchain called Gods Unchained, this game is amazing and very exciting, this is the new exciting thing for me.
Pages:
Jump to: