Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 19. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 16, 2018, 08:55:47 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In my own opinion, every cryptocurrency in the market is risky but it was profitable as well as long as you know how to handle your own emotions when the market prices are dropping.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 16, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
I'm not surprised that came from that came from the Central Bank of Spain because the banks detest the existence of cryptocurrency because it knows crypto is in to cause a great competition and disruption in its service delivery. It is trying to make all false claims about crypto in order to ingrain misconceptions in the people.
Crypto offers countless benefits with limited risks. The risks only set in when you enter crypto investment without adequate knowledge on how the market operates.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
The benefits of crypto currency as an investment tool far outweigh the associated risks. Many people are millionaires today from investing several hundred dollars, something that can never be dreamed of in life. Crypto is our future and advice for investing. But invest wisely and only after research and knowledge in your head. Because without it you can lose a lot.
Activity: 54
September 16, 2018, 08:46:24 PM
Crypto has many benefits but before they can see it, they must gain experience and devote time to crypto. Investing is really a high risk always especially if you talk about bitcoin, but for me it's different. If you are smart enough you can get a high profit rather than risk with crypto, the risk is only when the market price falls but trading depends on the person.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency has always a risk but it will be depending on the people who are investing if they want to place more money in this industry since they knew that the market is volatile.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 08:08:14 PM
If you bought crypto cheap, the risk is certainly low and brings more benefit than risk.
But if you bought crypto too expensive, the risk is certainly higher than the benefit.

Activity: 144
September 16, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
I believe that the crypto currency as well as any type of activity brings both good and not good. And this is normal. In life, everything can not turn out to be 100%. Today you are on top, tomorrow not. Any business is always and risks and profits and losses.
It could give more benefits on to people that have no jobs. If they work they could get paid for their completions of tasks.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
I believe that the crypto currency as well as any type of activity brings both good and not good. And this is normal. In life, everything can not turn out to be 100%. Today you are on top, tomorrow not. Any business is always and risks and profits and losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
Many people have stereotypes about cryptocurrencies. My friends are just afraid of the virtual currency, I do not understand. But I also think that an unqualified investor should be afraid of cryptocurrencies: a grandmother with a pension in a pod, people with loans, people without passive income. In this area you need to work, and not play in the investor. And this is not a "negative aura," but a kind of threshold for entering the industry. To prevent fraud, you need to invest in training and protect your assets.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Everything I can say in regards to this is it's a breakeven circumstance in light of the fact that being an extremely unstable resource relies upon the request of individuals. You can see your computerized resources on an ascent now and you can see it diving down the next day. That is the way it is and you should live with it and prepared to go for broke.
Activity: 44
September 16, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

I really agree that cryptocurrency brings many benefits in our life, especially in improving the payment system and creating new job opportunities. Talking about risk, it is always there in every business we do. Not only in crypto world. 

Maybe it's dangerous for newbies, I mean what would be the right cryptocurrencies we are going to buy since there are thousands of numbers now in the market. That is the reason why i always stick to bitcoin and just recently to ethereum aswell because i know the both coins that i am holding right now are potential and promising coins. I always goes to the safe side than to risk my money in investing to the cheaper one but doesn’t give me an assurance to earn profits from it.

Every business certainly has a different level and type of risk. Crypto business can be said to be a high-risk business if you do not have the knowledge of how to reduce the risk. Investing in the right planning and calculation will reduce the risk of losing, that's the most important thing.
Activity: 39
September 16, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
the risk in the world is crypto normal business, but also the benefit it brings too
Activity: 56
September 16, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

I really agree that cryptocurrency brings many benefits in our life, especially in improving the payment system and creating new job opportunities. Talking about risk, it is always there in every business we do. Not only in crypto world. 

Maybe it's dangerous for newbies, I mean what would be the right cryptocurrencies we are going to buy since there are thousands of numbers now in the market. That is the reason why i always stick to bitcoin and just recently to ethereum aswell because i know the both coins that i am holding right now are potential and promising coins. I always goes to the safe side than to risk my money in investing to the cheaper one but doesn’t give me an assurance to earn profits from it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:10:44 AM
risks as elsewhere they exist, you can earn in the crypt.but there are those who wants to earn, not fair,so be more attentive and osmotically.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 14, 2018, 09:22:02 PM
You cant be at risk if you are fully aware of the risk youve entered. Before entering into something make sure your are fully pack with informations and youve must fully understand the concept and the risk factors. But we must dont forget that in every investments theres a risk involve we just have tp prepare our selves how to deal and handle them. Cryptocurrency is innovation and if you really believe on its technology you must trust and believe on it.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 09:14:31 PM
when trading, how to trade, when to invest, how to invest, and so on.
Crypto does not bring more risks than benefits, all you need is to understand the concept and have an amazing idea about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

of course I really believe the more risky the more profit and profit can be obtained. it is a common law and happens to all things. so it is impossible to only have losses and risks or vice versa
Activity: 487
September 14, 2018, 09:01:59 PM
Cryptocurrency trading just like Forex is a very volatile business. Its volatility means that an individual or trader can witness huge and sharp rise in assets or huge losses in seconds. It requires experience and mastery of the trade to make good money from it
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 14, 2018, 08:25:46 PM
We would all not be here if crypto breeds more risk than benefit. Holders of this perception are ignorant about crypto and are just carried away by misconceptions. Crypto is created to facilitate payments which will in turn increase work productivity in every business, company, country and firm. It offers job opportunities to the developers,team of a project, bounty manager, bounty hunters, centralized exchange holders etc - thus boosting the economy as well. What else do people expect of crypto again?
Pages:
Jump to: