Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 20. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
Each investor always faces the risk of losing part (or even all) of his money in financial investments. And since cryptography is a new method of trading and investing - the risk increases.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 14, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
Definitely. The extreme volatility is itself a proof of the risks associated with cryptos. No doubt the hedging funds have failed miserably too.
People just can't guarantee anything here. Everything is plain speculation with no solid substance backing it.
So I would ask others to only invest in the famous coins if they are looking for stability.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Ayou keep investing bigger quantities of money into cryptocurrencies you will probably end up earning more but also loosing more if things go bad, however, in general, it depends on how good you are at it, so we can't expect to earn a lot if we don't even take the time to learn how the market works.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
No! Crypto does not bring more risk than benefits, all you need is to understand the concept and have an extraordinary idea about cryptocurrency, I.e when to trade, how to trade, when to invest, how to invest, e. t. c
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:39:03 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In my own opinion, it will only bring risk if people did not know how to trade correctly like buying and selling at the right time, since most of the new traders are selling their coins at its lowest price due to their emotions when the prices are currently dropping.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
if you think with your head and not rely on someone. It is a cryptocurrency carries one solid favor.  One departure from the intermediaries, is worth a lot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 14, 2018, 04:34:16 PM
Crypto currency is always a very big risk. And we must choose the right project in order to balance risks with possible profit. Sometimes it is very difficult to do this.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 14, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
The risk is undoubtedly connected with all kinds of business relations. But in the crypto currency risks are especially high. They are also reinforced by a huge number of scam projects, because of which you can lose all your investments. This all depends on how well you understand the crypto currency market.
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 14, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
Cryptocurrency is undoubtedly a risky asset, but it can also yield a huge income when choosing the right coin. People who have weak nerves can not survive in cryptology. I think that you can get more income than lose respecting the rules when choosing an investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
risk and benefit are equally same. benefit is apply to both genuine and scammer, thus make the risk higher. the risk is you dont know when big whale gonna short the market.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
Everyone knows that crypto-currencies are classified as highly risky investments. However, one must understand that this technology is at the very beginning of its development and in the future will be able to change this world for the better!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
the Governor said is true. given the risk of crypto on the merits. When talking about the war then crypto can be a means of payment that could have been going on since the counterparty is not known. even if for investment is also an unpleasant thing because of the fluctuations is high enough so that is certainly a lot of the losers. But if it is used to find the results of this will also certainly could produce even quite large. so it will depend on the function of every use of it as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
Activity: 91
September 14, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
I think the risks and benefits are a good friend. You must face risk when you want to get a profit, but this year the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, and more often the risk is greater than the return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 14, 2018, 04:45:53 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

it has more benefits than risks, that's for sure. It's allowing unbanked to access the finance anytime they want and send it to anyone regardless the centralized autohorities restricitons.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

if it is felt the benefits and disadvantages, I think it can indeed be said to be a risk of loss, but if we can take advantage of the opportunities, surely the benefits we will get
There's always a cons and pros in everything , our advantage us the fact that we knew business and we need to master to identify the legit one to be successful in it
Activity: 68
September 14, 2018, 04:35:32 AM
It is well known that risks and interests coexist. There is a huge risk associated with huge profits here. And the risk here is a little bigger.
Activity: 99
September 14, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the investment market, not the bank. If you don't make money here, you can only lose money. Although the risk is great, the profit is very impressive!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

if it is felt the benefits and disadvantages, I think it can indeed be said to be a risk of loss, but if we can take advantage of the opportunities, surely the benefits we will get
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 04:14:17 AM
It's a confusing question I suppose. Benefit of crypto is very nice and there is not the possibility that it will have more risks in the future I am sure.
Pages:
Jump to: