Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 18. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is a financial revolution. Revolution against world imperialism of the dollar. And other local monetary units. Cryptocurrency gives a chance of financial independence of citizens from the state. Cryptocurrency is the enemy of the state as cryptocurrency takes away the ability to control cash flows.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
Of course everything provides a risk that the investment is that retention. I think that you do not need anything to be afraid, you need to take risks, then you will succeed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 19, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Crypto currency can bring in a very large income if we use it correctly. We should always choose a good time for investment and for selling coins.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 19, 2018, 03:04:34 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
of course it brings risks. i don't know what doesnt't. investment and any money activities connected with risks and so many unpleasant things but it's not all the time
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
The banks will disappear as financial intermediaries. The natural process of the evolution of the financial sphere. Some will have a hard time
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 01:19:09 PM
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 12:03:58 AM
indeed in the crypto world there are many risks, but to get a profit, the risk must be passed, because in the crypto world the risk is the main obstacle that makes participating people whether investors, holders, or traders also have to take the risk if they want to get profit, so it is natural that the bank governor said there were many risks because it was true.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 11:17:33 PM
the risk of crypto is more bear than on merits. and this might be a concern for many countries so that it does not allow their residents to enter the crypto. risk of loss due to fluctuations in the crypto is large enough so that it will be able to make a lot of people frustrated. This, however, depends on how mastery against crypto also because who can overcome any circumstances in good crypto it during up and down then that will survive and be able to get results.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
I still persist in this industry because crypto gives me a lot of excellent benefits. Although in this industry will risk a lot but if we dare to face the risks, I believe it can definitely work. It's just that we have to go through a lengthy process and continue to work hard.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 11:06:45 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Okay thats good topic, so many controversial statements with cryptocurrencies. But all of that its depands on you face that situation.
Indeed so many scams project right now and so many people loss their funds in cryptocurrency, but all the investment or trading always have high risk. And from my experience, cryptocurrency more give profit and benefit. So my advice, if you still beginner and dont have more money never play in cryptocurrency's world
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Well, if you look at it without favor to cryptocurrency, it does put a risk in the fiat money industry. It threatens to put it down with the technology cryptocurrency can bring in the field of monetary investments. It also places the risk of hackers making a lot of money from cryptocurrency doing illegal activities without being traced after payment.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 16, 2018, 10:22:57 PM
Risk is ever present for any business or economic pursuit.  The important thing however is to measure the risk you are getting into and the risk you can't afford to take. The higher the risk,  the higher the return!
Activity: 672
September 16, 2018, 10:22:20 PM
Profit and loss are the same thing, all investments are always in line so if the risk is high then the opportunity for profit is also high, in my opinion crypto investment is very risky so it is not suitable for beginners or people who do not have more money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 10:18:25 PM
I think that both of them can't be separated from every investment. There is no benefit without risk, I still see it has future. The cheap & fast transaction fee is the key how this technology will make great benefit for us. The risk are this is decentralised system, so no body can't predict how it will be.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 10:01:15 PM
I think the benefit is bigger than the risk. Fiat money is worth less and less either way. When you invest in crypto, you have the change that investing money is worth more. As long as you don't risk all your money, you can take this risk. But that is just my personal opinion.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 09:52:08 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies and planning a business are both risky. In this era having a business is really risky specially you really don't know if your business planning to establish will work.Like in cryptoccurencies were in, investing is risky as well since you dont know when the market will rise or fall because it is unstable or predictable. That's why it will still depends on how strong you are to face the risk.Because we all know that the more risky it is, the more profits you will get.
Activity: 180
September 16, 2018, 09:43:52 PM
for this issue, it will be very dependent from each person. how you act, and how the strategy that you apply. If you are smart in crypto, then of course you will have more benefit than risk.
Activity: 122
September 16, 2018, 09:41:45 PM
Risks and benefits coexist. If you want to make huge profits from this industry, then you will be exposed to huge risks. I believe that the last person who can persist can get huge profits from this market.
Activity: 6
September 16, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
Crypto market is risky and it brings more risk than holding your money in Fiat but do you know that it also brings more returns than holding Fiat? All you need is more education as to how to trade in crypto so that you won't loose your money
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
I think, the cryptos bring more hazard than the advantages to get is a wrong articulation, Central bank Governor of Spain fears cryptos in light of the fact that they havn't knew it yet. each business has it's own levels of hazard, in the event that you need to be gainer you must be sufficiently shrewd to play it securely. this is the manner by which business works.
Pages:
Jump to: