Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 17. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
Why do you think so? To my mind, both risks and benefits are there. it is difficult to evaluate what is more because for some people risks are more while for others benefits exceed their expectations
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
there are risks in investing in crypto, but if it did not make a difference I think it would not be so popular
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
i think cryptoxurrency just like another invesment type. Some invest have low risk but also give low profit. And anothet have medium risk with medium profit, and the last is high risk high return. And i believe Cryptocurrency already at level high risk high return. So its depend on us, are we can take that risk to gain high return ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 20, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
It is normal that some risks exist but don't believe that it is not worth investing in cryptocurrency. Usually banks are against crypto so they will make it sound like it is a bad thing to invest in it.
Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
I agree with you. Crypto may be a risky investment, but in the same time, a well established system, trusted by meny enthusiast. Something which make real sense to exist IMO.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
It brings more benefits for common people like us because we can now control our own money if it will become currency. It will become risk for the government because they cannot control the money like what they are doing today.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
Those who took part in the crypto-currency industry have realized for a short time that in 2018 there were very few projects that can really please their investors, because such projects are very rare, in the most part, many projects are scams.
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
Yes crypto bring more risk than benefit cause if you do not encounter the risk factor of the crypto you will not learn how to do it properly and how you will gain a trust with the crypto. There is no work that you will not encounter a problem. In every work that you will encounter there is a solution thst can solve it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
I think the current cryptocurrency market risk is greater than the income should be ICO projects and mining! What do you think?
I have never considered trading in the market as some kind of coercion. If a person came here to make money, he realizes that trading is now bad and it is better to focus on other methods of earning.
Activity: 644
September 20, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

what the Spanish central bank governor said was true. but we need to understand too, if we lack understanding in doing something, it will be risky. because everything we live in is all at risk. in my opinion, the risk occurs in the crypto if the holder doesn't understand it. for me crypto is more beneficial.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
If you lose your investments in crypto, then this figure is known to you and you should be ready to lose it. But if the market again starts to rise, your profit will be incomparably greater than the possible losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Bankers hate crypto, the crypto community does not like bankers. Therefore, one can't rely on the opinion of bankers about crypto, because a banker will try at any opportunity to spoil the reputation of crypto currencies. I personally really like the advantages of crypto currency, but bankers will not let them be realized in the form in which we want to see them.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
I think the current cryptocurrency market risk is greater than the income should be ICO projects and mining! What do you think?
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
Of course, cryptocurrency is a threat for banks! if people start using cryptocurrency in everyday life,banks will die, because they will not receive interest from transactions,loans, etc. Therefore, banks will tell us that cryptocurrency is a risk because of its high volatility and anonymity( favorite topic:terrorists). but I believe that cryptocurrency will bring great benefits to society.
September 20, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
Of course it is very high risk, besauce this is the new technology and as I calculated, just below 0.1% of population actually understand about them.
  If so little understands about crypto-currencies or does not know about them how then can you move the price? Here the forum says this
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 19, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
Of course it is very high risk, besauce this is the new technology and as I calculated, just below 0.1% of population actually understand about them.
Activity: 560
September 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
Crypto always make many risks and I think, the benefit looks more safety. But crypto can rich you a good cash from smart actions in market, and it will make more profit than benefit.
Activity: 188
September 19, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
I don't think crypto bring more risk than benefit. But yes cryptocurrency is always a very big risk. Every business must have a risk, including crypto. You have to choose the right project in order to balance risks with possible profit. You only need to learned how you avoid losing money in crypto.
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 19, 2018, 03:18:29 PM
Usually they say that when they want to buy cheaper Grin. Do not believe me? Then why did this bank say so? So he studied this question? What for? He studied this question because he wants to benefit. The more risk, the higher the profit in case of success!
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
Well, let’s be honest. Everything in life has some risks, including cryptocurrency. But i can’t say it brings more risk than benefits. Sometimes you loose, sometimes you win. All you can do is, being patient and make smart moves in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: