Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 22. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
Crypto has indeed a great many risks but you should know that here you can get an income. Wherever your work certainly has risks. In crypto, you need to be careful and do your research. You have to be confident with your decision.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:43:06 PM
The hazard is that we have the majority of the world's ventures now, and if there should be an occurrence of any inconvenience, an endeavor can not promptly mediate in speculations, but rather we have the chance to in a split second screen our interests in the cryptographic world and to intercede in a flash. Regardless of whether this is unsafe
copper member
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
I think there are dangers all around the world. but, Crypto will increase dangers, by and large because of a small set of approach of influencing the decentralized system, up to the full impossibility to forecast dangers.
Activity: 162
September 07, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
for risk and also the benefits, of course it will depend of each person. It will not be the same for every man. because here is also influenced by factors of lucky. And indeed not everyone gets it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
In fact, it all depends on how people manage their cryptoactive assets. if they do not know how to manage it, then they will get losses. But if we can manage our cryptoactive assets well, we will get a big profit. but personally, crypto brings me great benefits, because I have many advantages.

when the market is bad, what we can manage is our patience in waiting for the market to recover. because at this time our assets cannot be sold, because the cheap price makes us lose
Activity: 124
September 07, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
I am not that belies the crypto has no small risk but did we think something was said to risk too great because there is a great advantage in it anyway. then we have to change the way he thinks. We can minimize the risk then we maximize his profit.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I think Crypto is safe or not based on the investment of some businesses. Because there are some companies that want to acquire Bitcoin and want to hold it. Some businesses want to acquire Bitcoin to increase the number of customers using the service, as there are now quite a few people involved in the Crypto market. That's a pretty good strategy for businesses.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 10:52:31 PM
It depends on how deep someone really understand crypto, and the ability possessed to have a strong mind in holding and follow the up and down in cryptocurrency world
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 10:43:07 PM
Agree with this perspective. By not having the appropriate management policies, while too many are limited and negatively affecting electronic money.
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
In fact, it all depends on how people manage their cryptoactive assets. if they do not know how to manage it, then they will get losses. But if we can manage our cryptoactive assets well, we will get a big profit. but personally, crypto brings me great benefits, because I have many advantages.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 07, 2018, 08:58:49 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

There is nothing on earth today that is not a risk, the biggest risk in life, not taking risk at all. Crypto is a risk and also benefits. the only risk there is when a project turns scam.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
There are really big risks in cryptocurrency. But the profit is also good. We, in turn, conduct various studies to minimize risks. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to count everything, so we need more luck.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
The risk is always there because the crypto currency is a highly risky market and there is money in this market, no one argues with this I think that this is due to the fact that all the same now people need to try very seriously to level their deposit.
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
In my opinion, in the cryptographic world. Opportunities always come with risks. But if you have the knowledge, experience and time to monitor and analyze the market, the benefits will be more risky.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
I believe crypto also involves some risk because you do not know what might happen to the coin especially if you hold the coin because the market might fall and it may rise but if you hold potential coins and you are not greedy, when the price has risen to a very good value, you can sell and make and then buy back when the market falls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
Accurate projects are the paintings of sturdy and experienced teams. The EON venture has an experienced group and solutions for the gaming industry. The decentralized platform for the distribution of video games is definitely a very critical venture for the complete industry and builders, i love their technique and that i look forward to the further improvement of this challenge. Now you need to be careful along with your investments and handiest satisfactory initiatives with strong groups can be right funding alternatives.
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
 If want to make profit in crypto we should take the risk and by make management of risk and money we can reduce that risk. But for long term investment, i think make invest here has low risk because the market cap still very low compared others market.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 08:05:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies in their cutting-edge shape gift greater dangers than advantages. however, the blockchain technology which underpins them has great capability to reduce operational costs and improve performance.
Activity: 139
September 07, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Many banks refuse or prohibit bitcoin and cryptocurrency because it is actually a threat to the survival of banks and governments.
But I believe in the necessity and the rules of natural selection
Activity: 124
September 06, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
the entirety desires to be approached with the head. in particular to investments. the whole lot includes a fantastic risk, particularly cryptocurrency. however a huge income is likewise real. just have a look at carefully what you make investments your cash in.
Pages:
Jump to: