Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 32. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
Activity: 658
Personally, I think crypto brings more benefit than risk as long as you are very patient to do your research before investing in any project of coin. Though it involves some risk because of the scam but if you are careful and you make good choices, you will make profit from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Isn't every thing in the world has a risk? and every form of business investment has its own risk, as well as this cryptocurrency, has a big risk if we do not understand what this cryptocurrency is.
Currently, many governments in the world are still banning the use of cryptocurrency for their people, they are still considering the good and bad of this cryptocurrency along with all its risks for their country and society even though all the risks are also presentwide benefits for all of them.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Risk and reward is the same high level in crypto, if we ready take big risk so we have opportunity to make big profit too. If want to make profit in crypto we should take the risk and by make management of risk and money we can reduce that risk. But for long term investment, i think make invest here has low risk because the market cap still very low compared others market.
Activity: 69
This is depends from your strategy on the market. If you invest some money to any coin you should understand that you can lose them.
Activity: 105
Simply, cryptocurrencies are not profitable for the banks themselves . that's why they present it as a danger . only this is a danger to the banks themselves .
Activity: 154
We can't control the hazard with regards to any venture site like digital money, genuine states and other associated with business corporate. Be that as it may, the way that we have enough learning or more about this endeavors we can diminish these dangers and can be a major advantage for us when the business develop inside years.
Activity: 154
It depends on your knowledge of cryptocurrency... The higher the knowledge, the lower the risks and higher the profit. We must constantly develop in this area
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
Based on my personal experience on crypto currency, yes there are a lot of risks that comes with it but the benefits and the profits are worth it. May it be in trading or investing, all you have to be sure is that you are strategic, smart and strong enough to handle the stress of the market activity, have a strong hands in handling your coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If you are not a professional, take any sphere for you it will be dangerous, and is full of not clear things, as if you do not understand other things and invest in it is also dangerous,but if you understand this then for you there are more opportunities than dangers, so I recommend first of all to gain knowledge of what you want to do,or
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Risk is still the same when you are an investor, it includes everything you could buy and sell on exchanges at all. But benefit is so much bigger than in other parts of business, at least it will be, crypto is the future, that's for sure.
Activity: 381
I think it is not so, because for a long time you can earn higher profit than from stock market, real estate or others
Activity: 277
I don`t think that cryto brings more risk than benefit. It depends on yourself, on the choices you have made. Every investment knows their risks.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
More risky, More benefits. or the higher the risk, the higher the benefits that will be obtained.

I think risks and benefits are two things that are side by side, especially on crypto, it's just how we have to have good management to ensure the risk does not exceed a reasonable limit

Then, from a technical point of view, I believe the technology is still nascent and has a long way to go before it matures. I believe that it will help reduce costs significantly while also improving efficiency.
that is true, the higher the risk the higher the benefits and if we do not dare to take that risk then we will not get the benefits, after all isn't everyone at risk? so it's very natural that crypto has a high risk because it's all about investment which if we fail we will lose money but when we succeed, we will get a lot of profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Risks in the cryptocurrency are much higher than the other types of investments. The reason for this is an extremely volatile market and the inability to predict its behavior.
Activity: 77
If you invest in ICO, then I can tell you that the risk is very large. You are likely to lose all your money, but the top ten cryptocurrency risks in the investment market are very small Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Everything in this world has positives and negatives so it depends on you that how you are making money from them,I see bitcoin as the form of investment which can give me high returns if I take risk of buying them when the prices were falling,if you don't take that kind of risk you won't make anything.
Activity: 196
All investment involve risk but depends on how you manage they , but in crypto you have to hold your position when you know what you have is in dip and never be greedy , be it FOMO or buying what you don't know much about, might lead to much lost .
Activity: 238
a lot of people lost their money, a lot of people earned more money! you must always understand that any investment is always a risk! you only need to risk the topic with money, which is not a pity. But risking the crypto market, there is a very big opportunity to earn very good money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Just the same, if you are wise and know where to invest then it will give you much benefits,
if you dont  know the basic and you do panic the n you lose much.
Crypto is a strategic game. unlike in banks our money stays.
Pages:
Jump to: