Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 30. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Everyone will pay attention to their own interests. The bank president has expressed his views from the perspective of the state. It is a financial industry. It does not understand the cryptocurrency itself. We all deserve to be cryptocurrencies to make money. Does he not know? ?
Everyone’s position is different, and the words spoken are different.
Activity: 224
All things certainly have a risk, including Cryptocurrency also certainly has risks.
We can minimize the risk if we manage Cryptocurrency properly and do management properly.
A smart strategy will make us less at risk.
I think like that, so Cryptocurrency is not something that should be avoided but you have to be faced with wisdom.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I assume that some regulations to cryptocurrencies should be made in order to keep away from being part of serious crimes, in any case, technology is hackable and it could carry horrific effects.
Activity: 84
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

He may be talking from the perception that a bigger chunk of people going into the crypto business lacks the requisite knowledge and skills to adapt. In such situation; crypto is bound to be a risky business.

Which profession do you think one can enter without the requisite skills? Electricity business is even worse yet we embrace it; why cant we embrace crypto as well?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
The risk of losing money is very big because the price of the coins are fast dumping compared to other investment. But once you get the benefits you will get more profit.
Activity: 52
Depends on the person who will be doing cryptography, definitions, perseverance, talent, skill and patience are powerful tools for making a profit
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think that there can be certain possibility of that. Crypto is surely a dangerous thing, even in relation to its experienced users.
Activity: 75
Crypto investments were always risky, they brought more risk that's why there's the first rule of investing in crypto is that invest only that much which you can afford to lose. And it's pretty right at the moment, as market has tumbled a lot and still needs some bull run to get to even 40-50% of there all time high, let alone there ATH.
Most of the people have invested in scam projects or dead coins and therefore start blaming crypto for there loss. These people will never research initially and bought just because price was continuously going up, infact some of them bought at coins all time high and now sitting at 90% loss.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Based on my personal experience on crypto currency, yes there are a lot of risks that comes with it but the benefits and the profits are worth it. May it be in trading or investing, all you have to be sure is that you are strategic, smart and strong enough to handle the stress of the market activity, have a strong hands in handling your coins.

If you are an investor with a long-term investment strategy, with a stock market you need several years to grow to 50 to 100 percent. However, with cryptocurrency, investors only need from day to week or month to reach the figure, which is profitable but also brings high potential risks. And that risk has been seen through this year's market charts
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
in my opinion it's a false statement. because cryptocurrency provides more benefits than risk. maybe people who think like because they have experienced huge losses in cryptocurrency. but in my opinion if it is counted between people who have suffered losses with people who have benefited more people who make a profit. all types of investments are always at risk and in my opinion it's normal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get is a wrong statement, Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid of cryptos because they havn't knew it yet. every business has it's own levels of risk, if you want to be gainer you have to be smart enough to play it safely. this is how business works.

This is true. As a matter of fact if you think deeply you will realize that if that statement is true then why is crypto still living
 This is because crypto goves benifit to its users that is why it continusly play in the market. Amd also before you realize something you need to immerse on it, with this you will really know how the market works.
Activity: 266
Cryptocurrency is a risky venture. You can earn a lot and next day loose everything. That’s why  it’s highly important not invest more money than you can afford to loose
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I believe that there are equally many risks and benefits in cryptocurrency. No big risk no big gain. Therefore, such a big risk justifies itself.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I think that the risk or benefit of encryption depends on how people treat cryptocurrencies. If people can't keep calm and keep a good attitude towards cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is definitely very risky. Only maintain a good attitude and wait patiently. The cryptocurrency will bring benefits to people.
Activity: 80
I like cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies are investments, just like stocks. As an investment project, I think it is more profitable than stocks, considering technical aspects. I think it has an advantage. Individuals feel that benefits are greater than risks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that there is a bit of truth with the facts that are happening right now, but that is only one opinion that could be just the experience of someone who suffered a large amount of loss, if we believe and learn the theory of crypto I think it will be more profitable than risk
Activity: 157
I totally agree with the idea in this topic. Crypto promises more benefit than risk for the future of technology. It's not a surprise to hear the word risk from the manager of a bank Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Perhaps it might have but I personally don't think so. Every investment comes with risks so as cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency to be honest is more beneficial than bringing more risks.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yes, perhaps the risk in cryptocurrency is greater than in other areas of business. It is decentralized and therefore no one can control the movement of the market. But as we know, where there is more risk, there is more profit. So big risk is not always a bad thing.
Activity: 84
Perhaps cryptocurrencies have put pressure on the financial industry, so the bank's president will say this, perhaps the open and transparent decentralization of cryptocurrencies affects their interests.
Pages:
Jump to: