Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 44. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Risky is actually your trading or crypto world because you do not have to earn money when you are not going to start investing and every day that you should watch it to earn money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I think the risks involved with cryptocurrency is on the burden of governments because of how much volume it moves and how much money can or may be categorized as a money laundering scheme. Fiat currency might plummet down to earth if cryptocurrency continues its reign.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
It quite unquestionable that crypto investment brings forth its its Risks,  and there are tons of them for that matter, however, its not just the bad that comes from the arena, play your cards well and you will leave the platform full of smiles, as there are massive rewards involved
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Cryptography - the science of methods to ensure the inability to read information by outsiders, the impossibility of an inconspicuous change in information, verification of the authenticity of authorship or other properties of the object.
Cryptography is one of the oldest sciences, its history dates back several thousand years.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
Crypto is disliked by governments and banks because they will loose their commissions on fund transfers. From the users point of view, cryptos will be really beneficial to them as they could make payments lot faster and cheaper across boarders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think yes, indeed something good and potential is indeed at risk. Because we don't know what the state of Altcoin will be, especially when starting listing on the market. But we can avoid risks that can harm ourselves by carefully choosing which altcoin we invest in. Follow and learn ways and suggestions from altcoin experts and the ICO RATING channel. They will direct you to be good at choosing altcoins. So we can make big profits and avoid unwanted risks.
Activity: 602
In crypto-currencies, it often happens that people lose their money before they can earn something, so yes, I also think that in crypto-currencies there are more risks of losing money than you can earn them.
Activity: 434
This is right, not everyone can get profits, and some people will get profits if they lose money. It's just passed on to others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Risk factor is involved in every field,But crypto minimize the risk as compare to other medium of investment and fiat money.Fiat money is risky hard to move one place to another.If make cost and benefit analysis crypto field is more benficial rather than risk.
Crypto field create many millionaires and engage manpower to employ skills at right place to earn more in short time.Crypto market is growing and having bright future will rise more.
Activity: 202
I think in any business before you make huge profit or gain
You have to make some unusual effort they are called risk
They might turn out to be a huge success or the other way round
So same thing applies to crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that the crypt really bring a lot of income and of course it's a good thing, but speaking of global things,cryptocurrencies generally improve the transaction speed and make transfers more convenient

It could bring a lot of income for those people who knew when to sell their coins but for those traders who sell their coins in the market due to their emotions then they will just lose their investments.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I think that the crypt really bring a lot of income and of course it's a good thing, but speaking of global things,cryptocurrencies generally improve the transaction speed and make transfers more convenient
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Since it is a choice, there must be risks, and success and failure may each account for 50%. Of course, before deciding your choice, you need to make a comprehensive assessment of your strengths and interests, and try not to be unprepared.Risks are often tied to interests. The higher the risk, the higher the interest. Encryption is currently a new reform. Looking forward to the formality of the industry.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I don't agree with him, but I agree with your points Cheesy . Without risk, we can't hope for a bang in our life. Crypto is like a bang! You invest and hodl for a longtime, in these times, the price will incraese for sure and the bang will happen, I mean the price will increase more than you think. Then sell your investment and get profits and again start buying.  Crypto is a benfit, not a high risk. You will have to know enough about the cryptocurrency works policy. That's it.
I totally agree with what you said because crypto currency entails no much risk than it benefit if the people that uses it abide by it law because most of the risk involve in crypto currency are caused by it user uncalmly behaviour, impatient and not study project.
Activity: 112
Well most times we need to understand that things that we face always comes with risk and reward but it is left to work it out and which we will end up with so with hard work and deligent I think we would be reducing the risk
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I don't agree with him, but I agree with your points Cheesy . Without risk, we can't hope for a bang in our life. Crypto is like a bang! You invest and hodl for a longtime, in these times, the price will incraese for sure and the bang will happen, I mean the price will increase more than you think. Then sell your investment and get profits and again start buying.  Crypto is a benfit, not a high risk. You will have to know enough about the cryptocurrency works policy. That's it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

You are right risk is associated with all kinds of business. Crypto can only bring more risk than bemefits if you have no enough knowledge about crypto and don't een have knowledge how to use it properly. You should need to know what you can do in certain things to avoid losses than benefits.
Activity: 21
I share your point of view. The risk is part of the business. The more you invest, the more risk you take. You cannot have benefits if you do not risk. It is barely impossible to invest without taking a risk. The more you minimize your risk, the less you win. The more you take a risk, the more you win. It is logical actually. The problem is that cryptos are new and we do not know exactly what will happen to them. But remember that the governments are playing their role. They just do not want people to change the system. They are just afraid. For that reason, it is easier to say that crypto brings more risk than benefit.
Activity: 69
I agree 100%. Some want to earn a lot of money without risk. But it does not happen) And the greater the risk the greater the reward. and those who are afraid to risk then buy bitcoin for 20K. They think there's no risk now. It has grown so much, so it will continue to grow!  And lose everything.
Activity: 238
I do not think that crypto is more risky than common banks, look what happened to banks in the economic crisis in the 2008. Almost all people cant withdraw their money from banks. Money was devalued and lost on value!
Pages:
Jump to: