Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 46. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
For me crypto bring more benefit than risk because risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. A good example is that you can earn real money without investing in crypto communities. How? by being an experienced airdrop and bounty hunter. I'm not the only one doing that such thing so anything happens on the market we will benefit without loosing funds. But when we decide to use our funds those risk comes in.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Risks and benefits coexist. This is what you have to bear, otherwise you will not make a profit. To get rich profits, you must bear the pressure of investment.
Activity: 117
In my opinion, the risks and benefits are directly proportional. Encryption does have great opportunities, which is why more and more people are entering.
Activity: 113
The benefits of digital currency are excessive. Not only is it good for the business or the business owner but the buyer themselves. Of course if you purchased a specific crypto and it jets up in price, you’re buying using pennies on the dollar. In the long term, it definitely pays off. The benefits include; Fast transactions, Privacy, easy access and so on. But All the advantages do no mean there are no risks involved in investing in cryptocurrencies. Just like anything else financially, they are not perfect and there are drawbacks.

It's a common practice in business to identify risks and analyze how it will be managed.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
the risk is only due to the market volatility or the dumps in the market that happens all the time and in a sudden. The only solution to this problem is being patient. Holding while the market value is falling is the best thing to do because dumps are completely temporary. Recovery or increase will surely take place after a couple of weeks. Those who are panic selling are those who are losing profit in the end.
Activity: 113
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

There is this rule of business. The bigger you become the more complex you get and the more Risk you incur. Cryptocurency has gone viral already, coupled with the fact that it is an online based technology, it's volatility attribute poses more Risk. However, the good thing is, as big as the risk might look, so is the benefit. You could make and 100% benefit within 5minutes and also loose it all in 5minutes.
Activity: 179
I guess the benefits and risks that would exist in all actions. If we believe in the positive and I think crypto will benefit you get. and the risk it could be we anticipated with all conviction and effort that we do.
Activity: 87
It seems to me crypto is not more dangerous than usual investment . investing in any sector bears the risks
Activity: 65
Like in every business venture there is bound to be risk and rewards. The kind of reward depends on the level of risk you take. For crypto, different moves come with different level of risks so you cannot so generalize. Trading is riskier than hodling but more rewarding. That's how life works.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Not everyone can earn money in encryption, but most people are losing money. Especially when the market fluctuates. Because other people are selling at high prices.
Activity: 32
Risk goes hand in hand with benefits in Crypto market.
If you are good investor, you can minimize the effect of risks and increase benefits.
Inversely, you may get loss if the risks overcomes benefits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
To risks and benefits will depend on your run. If indeed you are proficient, and also has the ability to take any opportunities that exist within the crypto. Of course you are a lucky person.
Activity: 11

With enough research and informations the risk is minimized. There is no profit without little or big risk. Banks are afraid of cryptos they will always say things like this.
Activity: 154
What cryptocurrency brings more: profit or risk? I think it depends primarily on the experience and knowledge of the investor. The more experience and knowledge, the more profit and less risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Risk and benefits always going together. So cryptocurrency it is obviously high risk investments.  Any high risk investments have the high profit and it is not important related it to cryptocurrency or not.
The risk in crypto is like a challenge in life, how can it be possible to get happiness without bothering first. After that the results or benefits will make you quite satisfied. Do not think about the risks, just think about the benefits, there will be no worries. Fear is created to be opposed, not to be avoided.
Exactly, Crypto is really risky but also with very promising investment opportunities if you know how to handle and deal with  it! In every big opportunities it also equivalent to big difficulties all you need is to study everything about it have to deal it and learn from it.  As its stated above dont think about risks, just think about the benefits because it makes you more to work and striving hard to obtain your main purpose and that is to gain benefits and that is profits.
Activity: 120
When you enter in crypto world it is given that you need to take a risk. Trade the crypto currency is very risky but I am always believing in the term of the highest risk is the highest pay. There is always a benefit in crypto currency but it's up to you if you are willing to take the risk to get the benefits.
Activity: 280

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

In every business there is always a risk factor it is also your opportunity to develope and widen the business you're choosing but in crypto I think it brought more benefits since it's decentralized you have all the authorities to control your assets.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It's depending how you can manage your funds in crypto and so the result will depending if will more risky or more benefits. We all know that bitcoin is risky from the start so it's up to us how we manage it well.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Risk and benefits always going together. So cryptocurrency it is obviously high risk investments.  Any high risk investments have the high profit and it is not important related it to cryptocurrency or not.
The risk in crypto is like a challenge in life, how can it be possible to get happiness without bothering first. After that the results or benefits will make you quite satisfied. Do not think about the risks, just think about the benefits, there will be no worries. Fear is created to be opposed, not to be avoided.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

Certainly not, and I do not agree to your statement. Crypto does bring more benefit than risk, how could I say thay. Well, why there are lots of people here? Why crypto is so popular in so many countries? Well, probably because crypto does bring lots of benefits although its price goes up and down, what is wrong with this is that people couldn't go with the wave of price blaming crypto over their own self. They might get benefits here if they know how crypto really works.
Pages:
Jump to: