Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 43. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Than before, crypto bring more risk for both investors and the bounty hunters, but we don't have to relent, by our hardworking we made huge profit

It's true that you disclose Crypto does carry a lot of risks, not only in Crypto, every activity has risks, so all risks must be faced patiently and calmly.
Those who are involved in crypto are at risk and I am ready to take the risk of either loss or profit, which I certainly will continue to learn in this regard.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

For me there will be risk in every kind of business and a i agree that in crypto there's always a risk but what if we look on the benefits which is the positive side in crypto it is more useful for the investors and the people who wants to gain profit. In terms of investments you need to take risk for you to become successful and one of the characteristic of a successful investor is a risk taker. And as we can see there's a lot of people benefited by crypto so just believe and have faith in crypto this is the future.
like they said, if you take the risk in higher, the bigger you gain if you succeed. it means that it only the same. what the percent in the taking the risk you've face is only the same if you got succeed to achieve your goal or your want. it only different in the level of taking the risk because many people scared to take the risk in higher chance.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

For me there will be risk in every kind of business and a i agree that in crypto there's always a risk but what if we look on the benefits which is the positive side in crypto it is more useful for the investors and the people who wants to gain profit. In terms of investments you need to take risk for you to become successful and one of the characteristic of a successful investor is a risk taker. And as we can see there's a lot of people benefited by crypto so just believe and have faith in crypto this is the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Than before, crypto bring more risk for both investors and the bounty hunters, but we don't have to relent, by our hardworking we made huge profit
Activity: 38
Crypto truly has big risks, but also with big risks you can get large profits. I think in crypto there is a balance between risk and benefit. That's just my opinion though
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Crypto has some risks, indeed. The risk brings the opportunity to make good profits from the crypto market. I know everyone scared of volatility but if there is no volatility we can’t get anything from crypto. What’s the point then? It seems like it’s very risky today, but in future it’s gonna bring much more benefits.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I think yes, indeed something good and potential is indeed at risk. Because we don't know what the state of Altcoin will be, especially when starting listing on the market. But we can avoid risks that can harm ourselves by carefully choosing which altcoin we invest in. Follow and learn ways and suggestions from altcoin experts and the ICO RATING channel. They will direct you to be good at choosing altcoins. So we can make big profits and avoid unwanted risks.
You're about wit what you said but to me I don't see much risk in crypto currency investment because what ones need is knowledge and with the require knowledge I don't thijnk you need the help of ICO rating because some crypto currency owner now know how to make the ICO rating provide false result.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
there ia an risk in crypto that you are invested in such ICO projects and it will run away you money. but for me it really depends on how you study there projects before investing to them. if youare not satisfied what have you been researching to them better to move away to them and find some good premising projects. there are lot of benefits in crypto, crytpto has a chance that the peice of an coin will double up or even x3 x5 or even x10 compared to Banks that there are only 5% interest  a year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
There is a risk but without risk money can not be made and I think crypto gives more benefits than the risk and lots of money can be from it everyday if you spend your time to learn things about the market. Best thing about crypto is that anyone can trade from anywhere in any coin they want without even sharing your bank details and paying any fees like share market where agent takes brokerage.
Activity: 406
These are two things that depend on every decision you give. If you can make the right decision in every effort made. The greater the dedication we provide, we will get a great opportunity to get satisfactory results. However, besides that, we also have a risk, if the project or program that we follow cannot run well in achieving its target or they are a scam. So the great dedication that we have given so far cannot provide comparable results.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Investing always carries great risks ,crypto market just exists at the expense of such people. It is necessary to remember that if someone has earned, then someone has lost. I think the risk will be beside of the benefit and we should know this. but if we can minimize the risk then we should not worry and we can do with many ways so we can always take the profit.
That's it for this strategy and make a lot of players, the whales, the bears and the bulls. And ordinary people earn on what the company brings to its capital.
At first there's a risk especially when you're just started in cryptocurrency but if you know how it work or you have strategy then you can take the risk whatever it is and surely you will get chance to get more benefits in crypto. Also once you get involved in crypto it means you know that it will never always get earn because before it bring you profit you might get scam and lose money. So you have a lot risk to take before you get the lots of benefits of crypto.
Activity: 134
Investing always carries great risks ,crypto market just exists at the expense of such people. It is necessary to remember that if someone has earned, then someone has lost. I think the risk will be beside of the benefit and we should know this. but if we can minimize the risk then we should not worry and we can do with many ways so we can always take the profit.
That's it for this strategy and make a lot of players, the whales, the bears and the bulls. And ordinary people earn on what the company brings to its capital.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15

I think the risks here in crypto relies on your hand knowing that you alone has the capability of avoiding or lessening that risk. The benefits depends on how well you did too so you cannot really say that crypto imposes more risk than benefits since you are the one to answer that and put it into your mindset.
Activity: 31

Risks are always in the field of business and investments. The higher the risk, the greater the profit. They say that crypto has greater risks than benefits because they are frightened that crypto will replace flat money which is inevitably correct. Risks are always a part of business and we should always think about it.
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Banks actually don't love cryptocurrency, what is understandable, because cryptocurrency as alternative of flat money bring risk to bank business.  When people use crypto to pay for goods or services, they don't want pay percentage of it to the bank, and banks loose they revenue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
yes, the risk of investing in crypto is greater than the profit. considering the prices that go up and down are very extreme, making the opportunity of loss even greater. but behind that, the profit that can be generated is also certainly greater.
Activity: 111
You will not to think this shape. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are our future and we should think this shape. Cryptocurrency is a long-term market and people will underatand this but it will be too late. If we know that now we consider this and we should hold our coins long-term just be patient guys everything will be okay.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Crypto currencies have a greater risk than benefits for people who are involved in crypto currencies without having knowledge. Indeed in the crypto currency business we must have deep knowledge and insight so that we can get many benefits rather than risks. To anticipate large risks, we can learn to calculate and apply risk management so that we are able to estimate risks and prevent them according to our ability. Besides, this risk can be minimized by applying smart strategies in playing crypto currencies including the ability to read profit opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Crypto currency can bring you more profit if you correctly apply your experience and knowledge when choosing coins and projects for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: