Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 48. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I don't feel the same. By and by, I surmise that crypto brings me numerous advantages. It has a tendency to be an incredible venture framework that enables me to put resources into a specific sum effortlessly. Moreover, crypto likewise instructs me how to wind up a decent merchant. Also, still, numerous different advantages to get from crypto.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I'm agree that crypto is risky, since its price changes significantly now, but benefits which crypto and blockchain bring to us are more significant. But it is for regular users, for governments crypto is risky and dangerous.
Activity: 210
I agree that both contains peril, anyway in business you're to some degree having the control in decreasing the risk. While in crypt's, it is in a general sense decentralized and the danger inside it isn't described in perspective of how precarious it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to diminish the perils included, at any rate when we will discuss the advantage itself.
Activity: 126
Every business and investment must all have their own risks, indeed the crypto world in my opinion is very risky but behind it all there are many benefits. I am sure if by having a great strategy and research it can minimize high risk. And I believe in crypto because it can provide great benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I agree with you that all types of business have risk and crypto-currencies - not an exception. I believe that they bring more benefits and innovations to our lives, and also provide an opportunity to receive additional income by trading in the market with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
for me crypto has become the savior of my little family ..
little story,at first I did not believe in the movement or the function of crypto itself and at the beginning of my son's birthday, that's where I started to believe crypto will be able to change my family's economy because then I get all the results of the project that I have long follow..
..cyrpto will be useful if we use positive things..
Activity: 83
I disagree that crypto bring more risk rather than benefit because i think in crypto if we patient and can see or predict the chance we can earn more profit rather than risk. In the era modern like this day, the technology more develop and invest in crypto give more advantages. Not only in crypto but also invest in all things can give us risk. But if we take risk invest in crypto, we can see the opportunity, more creative and make our business much more rewarding.
Activity: 23
Certainly, investing in cryptocurrencies is risky but which bussiness doesn't involve risk. Just have to play it safe, use stop loss. There is no telling when it crashes  and vice versa
Activity: 140
yeah. "No pain- No gain" and "no risk- less/no profits". That is the nature. But if you calculate the risk properly then you can earn huge. I think people will understand the value of the crypto in the future. Still these are early days of the crypto. When the time pass and when lots of people come to the field, then this will have a more value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
If we cannot take the risk on entering crypro we did not know how to get the benefits of it.Trying it and work for for it is the best way for us to get more benefits in cryptocurrency.Yes we all know that investing in crypto is a  risk option for us but knowing more about it can be possible for more profit to get.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
 I think that crypto brings both benefits and risks. however, I get more benefits than the risks when I decide the right decision in one moment. Besides getting free earning and more profits from investment
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

All kinds of investments are risky and it is required for us to take the risks if we would want to have a better gain. As for me, cryptocurrency could provide us more benefits than risk because risk is nothing as we gain a good profit. We must all be willing to face the consiquences as we want to earn better.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
the problems of profit and risk is actually very dependable with each. If indeed you are a smart person in taking chances, I think you will be more lucky. But if you are not careful, then may be you will get a great risk.
Activity: 602
risks and benefits will depend on how in using it. When utilizing the crypto as it does for investment and trade then it could be promising. but when it is used as the black market in selling weapons to the war then it will be bad. especially when a lot of people who were exposed to loss due to fluctuations of crypto then it will make the risk too. but it will depend on how the strategy plays in crypto.
Activity: 541
Yes crypto has a big risk because of some scam projects out there but on the other hand if you are a diligent researcher, I think you will avoid joining or participating in scam projects. If gain more experience on crypto definitely you can handle all the challenges that you will be encountering.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

As they say in other words, no pain no gain. This is so true in cryptocurrency investment albeit in a little bit different sense. No risk, no gain. And yes, you are correct, this is not just applicable to cryptocurrency alone. Every single investor knows the truth in this age-old fact. If you do not go beyond the potential risks which include getting hacked, crashing market, getting banned by governments, dumping by large investors, and so on, you will never earn your desired profit.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Seriously I do tell people to make profit in crypto depends on your experience and knowledge; you need to be able to control your emotions. And know your Technical analysis. Hold it dear to your heart ND you shall suceed
Activity: 30
I think the benefit here is so much bgger than the risk. When the value go very high which i think will happen eventually, then the benefit will be really big.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
there are always risks in the crypto world, as well as investments or anything else, and how much risk and profit in crypto depends on how we handle it, whether it's handling so that the risk of losing when investing is small, or handling others.
Activity: 32
If there were no risks then it wouldnt be business. But the profit margin is huge and can be very rewarding if proper research is made. I will say the risk and benefit is the same
Pages:
Jump to: