Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 15. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 28, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
It could be that because in the world of crypto does not guarantee an always significant increase, so we as part of crypto must be able to use the right time to sell or buy altcoins, otherwise wealth only lasts only one night and will not happen again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
No. it's hard to rich overnight but i guess when people got more profits overnight well they might think they're rich in overnight but it takes time and effort to get you rich in crypto that's possible when you are hardworking and focus only on crypto then you have alots of holding that can give you big profits and that's time you'll rich but not in overnight.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 28, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

that's not all. Crypto is not here to make people rich, you are severely confused person if you think that. If someone got rich thanks to crypto, it's only the side effect of the whole idea
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 03:08:09 AM
Yes,it is,but are you ready to become rich overnight? Do you have balls to bet everything in risky asset ,to risk significant amount of your money to become really rich?
no, I'm not ready to get rich overnight because that can't happen. people can get rich with overnight it is impossible, of course people if you want to be rich there must be intention and effort. The rich need a process and can't quickly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 28, 2018, 02:53:45 AM
No. crypto doesn't offer riches overnight. I believe that everything that is earned here are through hard work and dedication. If in any case you have it the easy way on crypto, there will be a time that you will be tested. That is what is happening on the current market situation. Only those who were patient are the ones who will earn and those who has given up will regret it. The bull run is coming.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 28, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
Yes, it is possible, but it should be taken into account that the risks in this market are much greater than in the traditional one. It is wrong to trade in borrowed funds, this may end badly.
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

for my opinion, yes but u have to put more effort in too caused u need do research and get close with it make sure what the project are doing Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:59:45 PM
I think the world of investment is not an instant thing to get maximum results, but it requires a process and the key to patience to produce maximum results. Of course, you know that the risk of investing is very negative but very large for its positive value. But I am sure the crypto world will not die, but it will be beneficial for all of us even though we have long-term risks but if we have the determination to be patient then everything will be beautiful in time. Cryptocurrency is not gambling. Even the gamblers don't get rich overnight.  Riches are made in advance through hard work, consistency. Perseverance and a unique product or service that make life better for users!
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 27, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
It depends on how you define riches, but you can earn as long as you know when to gamble and when to play safe.
Definitely, riches is subjective. An investor may need just $1K to be satisfied and crypto can do that overnight. All that matters is to locate the right avenue to make your profit in crypto. Patients is very necessary if you choose to invest in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
Crypto can make you rich, but little do they realise that it cannot happen overnight. It is by taking a step at a time. The wrong perception is what makes some to fall victim of scam projects.
There are even times that some people just come newly into the crypto space and what they are after is getting fast riches, without trying to learn the rudiments. Which is why some rush out, just they way they rushed in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 27, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
Having a cryptocurrency is impossible to become rich at the same time. To become rich you need to have a lot of patience and nerves because the market is constantly falling then grows again. But as practice shows the best strategy is to keep a couple of years and do not pay attention to small price fluctuations
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
when i first join in crypto that was a bull time and i become a rich very fast. then i learn about ico's and i choose right ico's. getting even richer. aaaanndddd bull comes i lost everything in 2 months. very bad times Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Yes,it is,but are you ready to become rich overnight? Do you have balls to bet everything in risky asset ,to risk significant amount of your money to become really rich?
Activity: 145
September 27, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
Of course, it is possible to reach high value but you need to hold them for long-term because in short term you will not become rich. Already you have seen in the last year many people have already become millionaire people who hold good potential coins.
September 27, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Some people really manage to get rich very quickly and we have witnessed this. For example, people who bought Ethereum for $ 50 and sold It for $ 1500. Of course, it was partly luck, but there are lucky people who managed to get rich quickly.
crypto often makes a surprise because it can change very far with fast time so it's not surprising that we can get rich quickly. but we don't need to expect much because such moments are rare, the most important thing is that we must always monitor the market so as not to miss a good moment.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Some people really manage to get rich very quickly and we have witnessed this. For example, people who bought Ethereum for $ 50 and sold It for $ 1500. Of course, it was partly luck, but there are lucky people who managed to get rich quickly.
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
September 27, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
We still need to go through many processes to get rich in crypto and patience is also important.
I'm sure All of early-adopters of the top coins were also need to wait patiently to become rich as now.
Activity: 602
September 26, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Yeah, crypto offers such possibilities , you can become millionaire overnight ,you can earn on crypto,but it is very risky sphere and it doesn't fit for everybody. As for me, crypto is a chance and I am ready to bet everything on crypto industry.

Do you like become crypto millionaire ? If it so,then be ready to bet everything in order become millionaire. It is not only about profit,but about risks as well.
My point is that you have to be both risk tolerated and lucky
Activity: 320
September 26, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
I love cryptocurrencies and everything connected with them. I think that if everyone will invest in cryptocurrency, we will see a constant growth, and this can not be a negative factor. Growth is the best thing in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
Exactly i agree. People think that they can earn money in crypto very very easy and fast. but that is completely false. yes maybe we can. but firstly we need really long time and huge experience for that. so yes the key is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: