Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 16. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
The ability to get rich overnight certainly exists, if a good ico explored it could work, but I think that it is less than 2 years ago

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 03:52:53 PM
For the crypto market in reality, the question is whether crypto provides the opportunity to get rich quickly - not particularly important. The main thing is that people believe in this and invest in altcoyins. The demand for altcoyins will cause the overall growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:55:44 AM
if one can take out his or her time and make proper research on amazing cryptocurrency projects, and decide to invest quite a huge sum of money by buying that token. truly that person can make riches overnight if the project price pumps up way higher than what he or she bought it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
No its not. Crypto is not an overnight get rich program. In fact it requires a lot of preparation, skills, and knowledge to be successful in this system. Some says it also needs a little luck. You have to study crypto, its nature and how it works to make good and sound decisions. It will not give you wealth if you do not do something.
Even if the market received a pump that makes its value go over +200,000% overnight does not mean that you could get rich if there is nobody in there with any more buy orders or market buys.
   And if there are actively buying and selling then this is the idiator that you need to sell in order to make a profit
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
No its not. Crypto is not an overnight get rich program. In fact it requires a lot of preparation, skills, and knowledge to be successful in this system. Some says it also needs a little luck. You have to study crypto, its nature and how it works to make good and sound decisions. It will not give you wealth if you do not do something.
Even if the market received a pump that makes its value go over +200,000% overnight does not mean that you could get rich if there is nobody in there with any more buy orders or market buys.
Activity: 268
September 24, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
I like this way of investing at least because it is quite unusual. In addition, the probability that the cryptocurrency will disappear or completely depreciate is zero. Only smart people understand this and invest their money correctly
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 11:05:29 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Agree. No one gets rich in cryptocurrency overnight. In fact, many become poor overnight and to be honest, that's the part where you have to get used to in the whole investment scene of cryptocurrencies. You'll probably not even get rich the next day or week or month. That's how unpredictable an unregulated market is.
Activity: 68
September 23, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
Proper dedication will lead you to success, you can be rich in crypto overnight but not in one day if you only focus in earning and have a motivated mind, you can achieved your goal easily.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 23, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

"To be rich in crypto, it requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience."
I totally agree. I wouldn't be doing bounties still if I'm already rich after being in crypto for sometime now.  Grin
Activity: 12
September 23, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
You still can make money with cryptocurrencies. If we invest long term in crypto, buy when price is low and sell only when price is high, we will definitely make a profit. And to do this we have to spend a lot of time researching the market and investing money to buy potential crypto. Especially right now, when altcoin prices are very low, this is an opportunity for us to buy and hold long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
with a little luck and money, it is certainly possible to get rich overnight in the crypto scene. but it is not easy and certainly not everyone will succeed. if you do not have any money, it will be very difficult to achieve this goal, but not impossible.  Shocked
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 10:18:23 PM
crypto is not FOREX that promises to be rich overnight but crypto requires the discipline and distant future of patients described by Roadmap because both developers and investors want projects to run and get real profits without risk if you want to be rich overnight it might be a solution but remember behind that you can become poor in one hour
Forex is an entirely different thing and that is why I don't trade in that market. Bitcoin is much more flexible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
It is possible if you pick the correct coins from new projects. But to be able to do that, you will have to do a lot of research.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
While cryptocurrencies can bring wealth to people quickly, no one can get rich overnight, and all need a not easy process. Patience is essential to gaining wealth in the crypto world.
Activity: 560
September 23, 2018, 10:12:36 PM
crypto is not FOREX that promises to be rich overnight but crypto requires the discipline and distant future of patients described by Roadmap because both developers and investors want projects to run and get real profits without risk if you want to be rich overnight it might be a solution but remember behind that you can become poor in one hour
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 10:02:09 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 08:39:55 PM
Riches in crypto can happen overnight especially after participating a crypto gamble game and winning some good amount of BTC. However, it appears that patience is the general rule of thumb in crypto investment. The market does not move on a smooth course, hence it requires patience in order to wait for the bull market which comes gradually.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 22, 2018, 07:43:27 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

I certainly agree with you. When I began here, I thought that I could get rich in just a single night but I realized that it would be needing a lot of patience and it will take a long process. So If you want to get rich in a single night, crypto is actually not the right things for you. You must learn how to wait and keep buying and just sell it in due time. Good things come to those who wait.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
I think that in order to get rich with cryptocurrency you need to have a lot of patience and work very hard. That's right, you can not get rich in one day. It requires a lot of knowledge and time spent.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Be patient with your choices and be consistent with your options that are what the trader needs. To be rich is not difficult but you have to be an honest person who always makes decisions that not based on the environment around them.
Financial investment in general and investment in cryptocurrency in particular have many opportunities for investors but to succeed need a lot of knowledge, experience and luck. So learn often, learn from people with serious experience I think success will come.
Pages:
Jump to: