Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 30. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Yes, that's true. Because crypto is not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme or a Ponzi type of investment that promises great returns overnight or so. Crypto by definition is risky as it's highly volatile, so the rule is, invest only what you can afford to lose. However, crypto (and blockchain) I think is the best thing that ever happens to our lives and so we need to educate ourselves in order to reap its potentials. As one investor says, "it's the only investment or betting opportunity wherein a poor person can leverage skill and luck and literally become a millionaire." Just my 2 cents. Cool

I definitely agree on that mate, as we here in the world.of crypto currency we try our luck here though we need enough patience to wait. Also, since each of us here aiming to have a great return and I also believe that someday I'm one of the luckiest users to have a great amount of profit. Nowadays, the market is in chaos that needs more time to wait and will able to recover soon as what was happened last year's great performance of crypto currency.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Yes, considering you have tons of luck. Though truth be told its tough to become rich here in crypto overnyt, it requires long duration of hard work and effort, sleepless nights and early mornings.  There might be some exception buts its very rare.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 20, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Yes, that's true. Because crypto is not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme or a Ponzi type of investment that promises great returns overnight or so. Crypto by definition is risky as it's highly volatile, so the rule is, invest only what you can afford to lose. However, crypto (and blockchain) I think is the best thing that ever happens to our lives and so we need to educate ourselves in order to reap its potentials. As one investor says, "it's the only investment or betting opportunity wherein a poor person can leverage skill and luck and literally become a millionaire." Just my 2 cents. Cool
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:42:21 AM
I always go LONG term on my investments. Although there were times when i got incredibly lucky with some news-related trading getting pumps like 30+%, but as i said, it's just pure luck.
Crypto requires knowledge, analysis and patience.
Activity: 365
August 20, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Patient is always the key to every success and this means investing in bitcoin require patience. For me i will continue to be patience by holding my coin so that one day I will be greatly rich and become known in the whole world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
When I came to crypto, I dreamed of getting rich quick Grin. Now I understand, it's probably special cases. The background process in my head - getting rich quick, but I understand that this will not be fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
I agree with this. Encryption really requires patience, waiting for time, and you will gain a lot. And when you are investing, it is best to listen to other people’s suggestions before making a decision.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 20, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

Exactly, people just hear good news that many people became rich just after 1 or 2 days. But not know that beside lucky people, there are so many people who lost everything. If you want to rich sustainablely, let's add more knowlegde, let's not wait in luck
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
I agree to pour money into a coin without doing an analysis, it's a bad idea, before investing, especially not small funds, you need to understand it in detail!
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 20, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
There is no riches overnight anywhere  or else,  everybody would have become a millionaire.  You must pay the price of been rich and one of the best action of the rich is to delay gratification,  invest and never look back on your convictions.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
Crypto currency can not make you rich in an instant. It's impossible. But everyone wants to get a lot of money and as fast as possible. For this reason, many who started dealing with crypto currency lost their money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 20, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
I don't think that crypto offers riches overnight but I do think crypto offers are sleepless nights, If you want something you must earn it unless it is already destine for you that you will become rich overnight.
Activity: 448
August 20, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Encrypted currency will not make people rich overnight. I hope that people don't have this kind of thinking. This is a very wrong mentality. I like people to behave in a positive way to treat the world of cryptocurrencies. Be patient and earnest. Good return

hoping to be rich in one night is foolishness Grin
Normal people certainly know that to be rich we must work hard and patiently even in the crypto world
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 20, 2018, 08:07:00 AM
This post is kind of a bit ambitious. You can be rich overnight if youre lucky enough to win a lottery. Crypto investments require time and effort and not magical powers or supernatural abilities. If you want to get rich, earn it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a magic nor a magical thing though it offers a good resource of high profit. Some get lucky that they earn money in a short period of time but it is very low percentage compared to those who exerted too much effort and time and even lose money many times just to get high profit. This scenarios is not an overnight happening.Some spent weeks,months and even years.I agree with you, patience is a big factor in order to succeed.
Activity: 109
August 20, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Making money is not just easy as one night, after you were there with your wish to be rich, you must work it hard   just invest and ready to face the risk if you succed with your investment you earned it gain a lot of profit, patience is the best weapon of this business..
Activity: 139
August 20, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Yes, I agree with you.. We need to work hard, invest time and invest knowledge if we want to earn money in cryptoworld.. We don't have to be too ambitious to get rich just for a night.. We also have to learn to be patience and take all risk that we may encounter..
Activity: 116
August 20, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
Encrypted currency will not make people rich overnight. I hope that people don't have this kind of thinking. This is a very wrong mentality. I like people to behave in a positive way to treat the world of cryptocurrencies. Be patient and earnest. Good return
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
Maybe he represents. But I still believe that with a good, experienced team. Earn and move forward is easier. After all, always better than two, and even three heads, not one. And if you seriously deal with crypto currency in the future. My opinion is better not to one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
If you think that crypto can make you rich only overnight, it is wrong. In my opinion, nothing can be reached successfully without efforts. Do you think that being rich after trading the coins and get big profits only one night is considered as an easy way to be rich overnight? It is also wrong. Exactly, every trader has learned and spent many hours and months to obtain the big profits. We need more times to learn and get this best chance to be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: