Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 28. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Crrypto might not offer riches overnight but it certainly has the tendency to offer riches within a short period of time. You can agree with me that people who had bitcoin when it was nothing, were made rich when the price appreciated. Crypto is yet to be globally adopted for usage and so, still has that potential of making one rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 24, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
It's just you're lucky, but in reality there is never a single night you become rich, so I think it's hard to do this. unless you are lucky
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
i agree with you, it does not happen overnight as it needs patience when it comes to analyzong when to buy hold or trade. If you are doing bounties you need to continously do what the bounty asks for you and if you do mining you must wait and norture what you have mined, nothing worth it happens quick. pretty things come to those who patiently wait.
Activity: 60
August 24, 2018, 03:52:26 AM
In all areas of life you need perseverance and effort. And in Crypto too, you will have to overcome many difficulties and failures before you achieve what you want.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Many traders now enjoy Bitcoin pumping up to $ 20k and now they are still waiting for it to rise and hope to make money in the short term.
They do not know that they are trapped by the sharks. They are sinking deeply into failure. All of us need the patience and the deep knowledge to invest wisely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 24, 2018, 03:48:07 AM
All kinds of legitimate investments will not make you rich overnight. It will take years of hard work and lot of patience before you finally attains your dream of becoming rich. Cryptocurrency investments is no different, you had to wait many months or years to become rich with some losses. I mean you might lost big before you reach that dream because it is the most risky investment compared to the other type of investments.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
Crypto cannot make you rich overnight, you have to do a lot of research and spend a lot of time money and effort before you can reap its rewards. This is just like any business endeavor out there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
I think the crypto is creating future but for this patience and skills is very important like if you invest if you trade if you do working for bitcoin users then it is possible that after struggle and hard times you can enjoy the good time also. In these days competition is very tough and many of the people are doing much efforts to survive in the market So ultimate you will rich in this world.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
August 24, 2018, 03:24:07 AM
participating in the world of crypto makes us successful. but it's not easy to get rich immediately. all need processes and if we participate in the crypto world, we also have to understand it. can by investing in long-term coins that have the potential or can by participating in several projects. in essence, patience is important in this crypto world and we need to remember all investments, of course there are risks too
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
I think it is very difficult to be rich only last night, all rich people build a company business with patience, accuracy and intelligence, Crypto offers us wealth, but we have to be smart and patient to achieve that wealth, I think we will learn and be consistent and what matters mentally we must be strong, one of the obstacles is an unstable market like today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
I subscribe to every word of the author, it is impossible to become rich overnight, Yes we have heard such stories, but this is the exception rather the rule. Cryptocurrency is like any other business you've got to work 24/7 and not the fact that you will earn. Importantly patience and a cool head.

The only way that you can get rich quickly in crypto is if you time an alt season perfectly.
Activity: 108
August 24, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
Crypto can make you rich overnight and as well can make you lose all your investment overnight. One just need to trade with caution
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:15:49 AM
I subscribe to every word of the author, it is impossible to become rich overnight, Yes we have heard such stories, but this is the exception rather the rule. Cryptocurrency is like any other business you've got to work 24/7 and not the fact that you will earn. Importantly patience and a cool head.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Riches and wealth come to those that follow the law guiding principle that ensure riches. If you are in cryptocurrency and you diligence, skillful and hardworking, riches will surely find you.

thats right. if you dont try yourself, you wont get rich overnight. unless of course, you bought bitcoin in 2009 or 2010, then it's possible. but i'm sure only a few of us who are now active in the forum have.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
All i can say is a big NO for that being in this  industry  is not that  easy as well you need to have long patience and halso hard-working  it doesn't  mean that once we joined for one campaign and it was been successful we must really wait for the perfect timing to when it can be sell or hold just always set your  expectation for what will be happened in this crypto world because there is always surprise things that happening
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
August 24, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
Yes, it's true what you say. We cannot be rich just overnight. All of the seniors here, of course, they have to go through a lengthy process to get rich. And this process requires hard work and is not easy to give up. So in this crypto world promises to be rich but should be with hard work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
In crypto it does not offer to be rich instant as said it really requires patience and determination to earn money. We have to be patient if investing in crypot because of so volatile prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
it is true, patience is the key to success in trading, but HODL also includes risks, because by doing HODL, not necessarily you will get ROI in the future
crypto cannot be changed only with confidence, but crypto can be played with courage and patience
do not be too eager to get big profits, because all that is big, starts from a small one
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
Getting rich in crypto can't happen overnight it take alot of hardwork and dedication. And it take sometime before someone start making money in crypto..
Activity: 138
August 24, 2018, 03:01:25 AM
It is wrong, crypto currencies do not offer wealth overnight. Working in crypto currency requires a pretty winding process. To get big profits can not be instantaneous. We must face market price fluctuations, misleading negative issues, and other panic. Crypto currencies do not offer benefits in a short period of time but crypto currencies offer benefits to a patient person. If profits come in a fast time then it's a clear gift we have been trying hard. Crypto currency is indeed a potential but if we are impatient then we only experience loss and just waste our time.
Pages:
Jump to: