Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 29. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 24, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
Riches and wealth come to those that follow the law guiding principle that ensure riches. If you are in cryptocurrency and you diligence, skillful and hardworking, riches will surely find you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:56:15 AM
Yes, patience is the key to success and this applies not only to the crypto-currency world, but to any business in General, if you go to the goal every day, then in the end you will see the result!!!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
At some stage in the past few years, it did offered that but now, i don't think so. There is so many factors and companies now in the crypto world that the opportunities of getting rich has gone down seriously. But i think there will be some opportunities created once the bitcoin makes a good rally.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:53:13 AM
This is really true. Becoming rich in cryptocurrency overnight is not possible. Patience will always be the best virtue we can have. Do not hurry on becoming rich. In my opinion, I believe that we can get rich in crypto, but we must also know the ins and outs of it. Risks will always be there, so we must be ready with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
Being rich after just one night for a trader is not simple. a really bad mindset if people think, with crypto everyone can get rich in a short time crypto is not a get rich quick scheme. You must have a lot of hard work and patience to get what you want.
Activity: 108
August 24, 2018, 02:44:45 AM
What you said is excellent! But I think if you wanna make money in crypto,not only needs patience,but also requires fortune, and the latter i deem that is more important.
Activity: 1078
August 24, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
It is absolutely true that the patience is the key for the earning money. If you give into emotions, you are likely to loose the most part of your funds, especially on the falling market.
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
When investing in cryptocurrency you need to have not only patience, but also experience. Experience comes with time and when you make mistakes. A good investor can only be lost, rare people are not wrong.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
There is little patience here, experience is required. Until you gain experience, whether it's trading or investing in ICO, you will not earn anything.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Investing in cryptography is half the lottery. You will not lose the invested money as a lottery, but you can suddenly get rich. Of course you need luck. Personally, I will invest in tokens and altcoyins.
Activity: 103
August 23, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
NO, CRYPTOCURRENCY DOESN"T OFFER RICHES OVERNIGHT> I really had to write that in caps, because of lot of people do not get this, this is why they let their over ambitiousness get them into being scammed, or just losing their money. One thing that is needed in this industry is patience, and that means you might need to wait for a really long time before you make something reasonable out of the industry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Crypto does not offer richness overnight. At least, not anymore, not in 2018.

Tread safely if you actually intend to get into the crypto now. Game has changed since how it was in 2017. Earlier you could've used a simple HODL strategy and you would do just fine but now you need to do a lot more analysis and even then loss would just be around the corner. Not to demotivate but only invest amount that you could lose and forget rather easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 21, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Crypto currency is one way to get revenue. The market is very mobile, therefore to hope to earn at once capital is not correct. It is necessary to invest and have patience.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
I think the world of investment is not an instant thing to get maximum results, but it requires a process and the key to patience to produce maximum results. Of course, you know that the risk of investing is very negative but very large for its positive value. But I am sure the crypto world will not die, but it will be beneficial for all of us even though we have long-term risks but if we have the determination to be patient then everything will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

In my opinion, getting wealth in investing in the crypto world cannot be achieved in a short time, let alone one night. I don't think that can be obtained. I agree like your statement above, that we must be patient. thus we can all achieve what we want.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Cryptocurrency is not gambling. Even the gamblers don't get rich overnight.  Riches are made in advance through hard work, consistency. Perseverance and a unique product or service that make life better for users!
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
If crypto provides for wealth overnight, that person must be sober. If a mistake is lost all.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

You're right. Patience and peace of mind are the two basic qualities that a person needs to earn well on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 546
August 20, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
This happened alone, why can not this happen again? I think that all the same we need to clearly understand that the crypto-currency market will be able to start a new process, since the crypto-currencies are very volatile, the most important is when it starts?
Activity: 77
August 20, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Yes you could definitely be rich. I am in crypto for almost 10 months and i am not rich yet. In fact, with my current portfolio, i lost some money. But i am hodling. So it depends, if you have some luck and invest in the cryptos that are about to take off to the moon, yeah you can be rich. But if you invest in the wrong crypto or don't do the right thing at the right time ( i mean selling at the right time). You could lose a lot. It comes with experience. Wish you all the luck.
Pages:
Jump to: