Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 4. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Before you embark on the journey of being a trader you should learn the ropes else the outcome of becoming a trader could be disastrous considering the risk involved in it, however my advice is to learn it wholeheartedly and demo trade or practice while making profits consistently before going live.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Trading can bring money, but it is quite a risky business, as a result of which the majority loses money. Therefore, all “successful traders” hold lectures and write books about it, but they don’t do it themselves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Only you can answer this question. As a tip, I would like to recommend you first of all to study the theory and find courses where you would have a mentor who would help to make the first steps in trading. Having received all the necessary knowledge, you can decide whether you are interested in this type of earnings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?

Indeed trade is good and this is the reason a lot of people jumped on this. but it would be a good result if it can run it properly. evident when just hope results, thus a lot of that went into the hole and finally can only whine in the hole and blame crypto.
Activity: 252
If trading is considered a profession in other markets, then why can't this profession exist in the crypto market? If something brings you profit in the time interval, and it suits you - it can become your job.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Until you try your hand at it, you won't know. Perhaps you have a natural talent or a gift for premonition. It is worth remembering that trade is dangerous and takes a very long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Trading require diligence, focus and been forthright. Trading could be developed into career which implies that it could become a profession. And indeed trading is like profession because it take time for you to master yourself and develop winning method for your trading!
Activity: 62
I'm not a professional trader, so it is very hard question for me. Like many other jobs, it has many pluses and minuses. You haven't got stable income, but it is a good opportunity to work for yourself. If you succeed, why not
Activity: 196
I don't know if there are good or bad professions, there are simply professions, trading can generate enough income to live in a first world country, so yes, you can have a certain quality of life if you try hard enough, I heard you can even generate 5% daily of your investment, which is not bad at all.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

It goes with the passion and your calling whether the market is in bear period or bull trend, you will go on because you like trading and it's as if it is in your blood and you will take it whether you will or lose, so ask yourself first if you really want to be a trader.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

To start you should have a very high knowledge. Decisions should be base on data results and not only in instinct. You should also equipped yourself with true information.
Activity: 314
I think you should start to learn more while the current value of any currency has a low value in the market you can get more idea of how you should make a decision. And I think if you are not afraid and think that you are really ready to encounter things that you want to learn and to know you can start doing trading now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =

if you want to start, this is the most suitable time to buy.
You can trade short or long. but the main point is that you must have basic knowledge such as technical analysis, try to find insights for crypto trading
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

You correctly said that, by investing in cryptocurrencies, you can not only make good profits in the short and long term, but also lose all your money, so you need to learn a lot and appreciate all the risks before you can trade and invest in crypto-currencies, with which you will encounter.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Actually am not the best person to advice you about the cryptocurrency trading as I am also still learning but I think your decision should be based on if you can withstand some heartbreaks that may come with the many disappointments in the cryptocurrency world because you will surely be disappointed and also be elated too when thing goes as you want it. So be ready for drama as I hope you get more of the excitement than the disappointment.
Activity: 448
Hey mate, are you for real? Crypto trading can't be a profession, it is more likely a hobby and it can't be considered as a profession.
Find real job,please
well if a person can earn enough tonlive as a traderwhy not it is his choice and he has every right to do so why jot
today there are a lot of people who are dissatisfied with what is happening in the cryptocurrency market But this is understandable, because when prices were high, all users of cryptocurrency liked it. And when the market fell, all income fell.
Activity: 476
Hey mate, are you for real? Crypto trading can't be a profession, it is more likely a hobby and it can't be considered as a profession.
Find real job,please
well if a person can earn enough tonlive as a traderwhy not it is his choice and he has every right to do so why jot
Activity: 476

i th8nkmtaht any profession can be considered as hood as long as you enjoy it and ypu can ake a decent living thanks to it
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Find real job,please
Pages:
Jump to: