Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 6. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I don't know if it's good, but it can be quite profitable, despite the stress involved in trading, if you separate your emotions from your head, you will probably make good money, cryptos despite being stable, have slight changes that an experienced trader can take advantage of.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yes, of course you should start trading at this time having the value of the coins in the market are not looking so bad,   having the circulations is up and down which is good for trading. Furthermore don't hesitate to ask more question on trading discussion for some advices which it will leads you to a better trader someday.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Before regulations will come to the crypto, trading looks like a wild wild west. If you like a good rewards it will follow by a big risks.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

Definitely I will say yes to your starting Crypto trading as in letting it be your profession. Day by day people (Newbies) are taking the advantages of learning how trading is like I was a newbies which when I see how people earn money in crypto I came to ask me self is it not the right time to take this as a profession. Let's say something you know how to do well. Which I then further ahead and put interest in it and today I get to have the knowledge of trading.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
Crypto trading is very cool, that's when you trade after technical analysis, and not by mere emotions. Crypto trading can make you or break you, so do not trade because you got signals from a pump channel especially those found on telegram. My humble advise to you is to be grounded first before you dive into trading as a full time job, so you don't get doomed. In all, crypto trading is dope if you are good with it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Crypto trading is a good profession for those who have good experience and knowledge of trading. But it is very risky also who do not know the trading tips and skills for crypto market up down. We need to learn trading for earning in this profession and it will takes a lot of time to gain experience.

Trading is not really a profession for everyone, I see a lot of excitement in the forum about that profession because people see that they can earn money incredible fast, what they do not see is where that money comes from, the few winners get their profits from the majority of losers that do nothing in the market except giving away their money to those that have the talent, the knowledge and experience to be good traders.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys! I came across this really awesome ICO, great team behind it as well - meet them at a couple of events. I heard they recently launched a pre-sale with 5% bonus. Check them out! www.nexxo.ioHey guys! I came across this really awesome ICO, great team behind it as well - meet them at a couple of events. I heard they recently launched a pre-sale with 5% bonus. Check them out! www.nexxo.io
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
There is always an opposite side of any thing in life so be a trader in cryptocurrency can be a profitable or lost one but also can come in both as profit is not sure every time just a way to limit the lost is the key.

Trading is a professional job as many do it for living and if you think you want to be a trader too why not decide on your own cause if I tell you to join and you don't have what it takes to be then you will end up lossing your investment so you need to have the passion for it and learn everything that required to be a good one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Trading is good because, unlike hold, money can be earned in any market, both growing and falling. I think it's a good job and if you figure it out you will always be in the money) But it's not as easy as it seems. You need to learn a lot, and gain certain skills and abilities
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

You can always start, the main thing is to know for yourself first of all where to start and where to invest your small capital so as not to lose everything, be disappointed and leave.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Can we even call crypto trading a profession? Yes crypto trading can be a source of income but I just don't see it as a profession coz there is no designation for doing so. Whether or not you should go into trading is totally your call. If you're a risk taker, go ahead. If not, you should reevaluate. You can either earn big or lose big. Your decision...
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

It would all depend on how skilled you are at it. If you are as good as this kid who turned $5,000 into $800,000 then yes you can have a very good career. I would however recommend that you try paper trading first as a way to get some experience before you start trading real money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

You should know that trading is a very risky venture and before you should go into it you should first developed your skills and knowledge on how to trade professionally.  You will lose if you don't know how the market work and you will gain if you have trading skills that other did not have. I think cryptocurrencies trading is one of the Best profession you can develop now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
Maybe for some people, they consider to use trading as a good profession, but they must have a good skill to choose to trade as their profession. But for me, I only use trading as another source to make money, and I don't trade daily because I don't have the skills to predict where the price wants to moves. So, I think I only trade if I see that the market can moves to up and down in many times in weekly so I can try to buy at the lower price, hold it for a while and then I will sell when it increases.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?
Before you start anything, you need theoretical training. You need to think carefully about the strategy from the beginning to the end. Start trading small. This will allow you to avoid expensive mistakes at a small cost.
copper member
Activity: 84
If you can earn a lot by trading crypto currencies, why not? A regular salary is around 1500 bucks and if you can do it by trading and at the end of the month you have 10.000 dollars in your pocket, I would definitely say that it is a job.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
This is usually related to the market. When the market is gradually rising, this is indeed a good job, but letting the market start a big recession is equal to unemployment. Of course this is not all, this is the majority. A few people can make money regardless of market direction.
Activity: 4

maybe because being good or better might change your life otherwise you will get bankrupt. it is just a matter of knowledge and wisdom and good timing, with all of these traits then i can say crypto trader is a profession.
Pages:
Jump to: