Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 10. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
To get on the strong legs and earn enough money to participate in crypto would provide a decent income and this would be the main job, you need to invest in day trading of at least $ 5000. First, earn and be satisfied with 0.5% of turnover. With this small earnings, the ability to earn more is acquired.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Everyone in the crypto space is free to start his or her career as a crypto trader. One thing about it is that, whatever happens, the sole responsibility is on you. So learn it and start gradually, but start by trading with little and gradually you would graduate of advance.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
buy cheap coins with a bright future.
Search for price differences between different exchanges, but be aware of scammers.
Invest a little and calculate your risk.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I read different stories of traders. Someone had a good experience in this, someone does not. Trading involves risk, but it's one of the great ways to make money. If you devote yourself to it and earn experience, it will bring you excellent results.
There is a bunch of traders that made some money doing what they are doing. Read around this forum.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I read different stories of traders. Someone had a good experience in this, someone does not. Trading involves risk, but it's one of the great ways to make money. If you devote yourself to it and earn experience, it will bring you excellent results.
Activity: 4
Merit: 8
Crypto trading requires good trading skills and deep knowledge of cryptography. In order to know this you need to try. I am sure that very soon the world can not do without Blockchain technology.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I believe trading is one of the best and most profitable professions in cryptocurrency. But it also requires good knowledge, skills and experience. I think you should try yourself at it. But be prepared for the fact that at first everything will not go as well as we would like. Therefore, do not invest large amounts. Start small.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
It seems that you have never traded as a profession, traders love when the market goes down because that is when you can make a lot of money, if you look at any market you will see that it takes a lot of time to go up in value but when the market goes down that happens really fast and that is the moment to make a lot of profits if you know how to time your exit of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Yes and there are many people who do trading for a living. If you really like trading you need to study first, you can find many study materials online. Then make an account in binance and use a little money first to apply your learning. Don't expect to earn in every trade, there are times we lose. But I believed that experience will teach you to have more wins than loses in trading.

Also maybe it's better to move this thread to trading discussion section.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
You are asking us a question, but the only way to answer that question is with another question, what is your experience in trading? Have you traded other markets? Are you a newbie when it comes to trading? Because if you are new when it comes to trading you have no way to know if you're going to be successful or not so I recommend to you that at first you do some trades with a very low amount of money or to trade only in paper and see if you are any good.
Activity: 336
Yes it can consider as a good profession if you have enough knowledge about crypto currencies trading and you have follow day trading. If you have not enough experience about crypto then it will be riskier for you. It doesn’t mean you can’t get experienced everything’s depend upon you. Crypto market is not stable, if you have a stable job, don’t quite it to focus on crypto trading because you can trade at any time, even at night when you go back from work but you can’t get a job anytime. Do your Permanente job beside trade with crypto, gather knowledge about market and trading. It is not easy to trade and make consistent profit, it will takes a lot of time to gain enough experience that you can call yourself an expert. If you can spare that time and money to learn then start. Therefore make a wise decision and you will never regret it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
It depends on the market, nothing else except the market. If the crypto has a good future, sure it can be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

w

Before asking if to enter trading or not,better learn how to trade first by spending enough time to read lots of topic becoming familiar in fundamentals on what is the basic needs in investing

But if were you and you have the capital to held in cryptocurrency maybe take a long term holding not a daytrading because this is very risky not like holding is just waiting game and enough reason to earn in future
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If I may give advice, we recommend that you do not use your main job as trading. because this will be very dangerous. everything in crypto is uncertain. and you do not rely with crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49

No one can hold you to enter the crypto trader. I suggest using the cold budget in trading because the nature of the cryptocurrency is fluctuating. Remember professional traders learn from experience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

For me, crypto trading is one of the best professions because here we don't steal or gamble, just its scheme only which's similar to gambling. The current market situation in particular all the best crypto coins which previously have dominated the market are really in conditions of decline (though occasionally rise). I think right now is the right moment to trade however the benefits may not be as expected.

Yes, you can start it at any time, but before that you must understand it first, how it works and how crypto currencies work, because some people still consider it as something that's very difficult to do.
Activity: 244
For me it does not. Why? Because earning in crypto is not that stable as a permanent job. You should be risk-taker and good decision maker if you want it to be a profession. Part time job will do because it will not require too much of you time doing crypto works.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It is a good one.
But it is very stressful. You have to be enjoying it when you trade. If you dont find any interest at all, you will quit very early. Because its not a place to enjoy, its a market. Market is like a place when you fight each other.
Very stressful but you will get a lot of money when you succeed.
So.. Think about it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
You may have a profession to become a crypto trader, but my advice is not too focused on trading activities,
make trading activities a side job, to increase your income from regular work
because the risk of trading is very large, it can even make someone lose all his wealth
trading is almost the same as gambling
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I think now is the right time to start trading in the cypto currency, because you can buy a this time cheap and sell at a higher price when the token rise. you should also have time to study the wave of the tradings   to be able to know when to buy and when to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: