Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 7. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Trading require a lot of knowledge of the crypto market or else you will end up at the loosing end.Trading is not a bad option in crypto you van make it big in crypto if you can take  your time to study what it takes.Also do a research on exchanges to know the ones that will be better for you in terms of charges and the minimum transaction you can make.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
trading is a good profession if you are good at analyzing the market, and those who lose a lot of money when trading because they are wrong or have no experience, if you want to earn a lot of income in trading then you should be able to analyze the market
copper member
Merit: 4
Profession? No.  Grin
But you can earn good money in trading if your skillz will be good enough.
Moreover, instruments appeared that facilitate and increase the efficiency and profitability of trading.I advise all traders to pay attention to the AiBB project.
Merit: 10
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

You should make it not just your profession but also a passion. If you are not that into the cryptocurrency trading world, there is alot of money risked. Better to be knowledgeable enough before entering the art of trading in order to become a successful cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I meet people who lives just trading!! In case your going to have really good results, it depends your location, in my country the US dollars are triple than soles ones, and it gives good oportunity for investors, because the live cost is cheaper. Cool Cool
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Basing a career on super volatile assets which can quickly make from you a broke person? Go for it, but it will not end up well  Grin. Traders are like gamblers. They will always tell you how they made 20% here and there but they will never admit loses that can be even greater. If you are confident you can make it even when a majority of people lose money, your self-confidence is either gonna kill you or save you from poverty. Your choice  Smiley.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Believe yourself. You can do that. That is not the hardest job in the world. Maybe you can start trading with only 200 300 dollar. and you can increase this amount with some time. When you will feel more experienced you can increase that amount . No need to afraiding about trading. You can always use stop loss .
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Sure, crypto trading is one of the best ways to make more money. Now is the right time to buy more coins at low prices. At the same time, increase the volume and daily earnings. Good work can not be thrown, but if the work brings little and no pleasure from it, you can try to give your time 100% for crypto trading.

This is one of the most prestigious professions, although it is very risky. Traders are the people, who are ready to work for many hours a day to succeed. They are very patient and hard-working people learning about their business all the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
What are that conditions for being a good profession for u? It's personal decision. As for me, it's not a good one.
Activity: 462
crypto trading can be a hobby. But not a good job or profession. It's a highly risky thing which cannot  make guarantees
Activity: 350
Among ordinary people there is an opinion that trading is like a game in a lottery, and when you earn money there, people think that you are just lucky. In fact, it is hard, exhausting work.
copper member
Activity: 166
Crypto trading is a good profession for those who have good experience and knowledge of trading. But it is very risky also who do not know the trading tips and skills for crypto market up down. We need to learn trading for earning in this profession and it will takes a lot of time to gain experience.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com

Cryptocurrency trading without long-term general training and experience is equal to the fact that you just throw away your money. This activity is very risky. It would be better to start with participation in the campaigns of generosity of ICO, to gain experience and earn free tokens along the way. Then they can also trade.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
I think there is nothing wrong with you starting a trial to trade with time, so there will be a lot of experience but you have to do what projects you follow. Look for knowledge on many websites on the internet and social media about bounty cryptocurrency projects and study with master trade masters
Activity: 532
trading is not easy. for those who already can generate from their colleagues specializing in course trade many things even they would use to trade and that's important. It does have a lot of risks but now can master it well then the trade is good for. always active in understanding basic things from crypto and can read the technical chart is a good move that can be done.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
you consider a crypto trader as a promising profession, please just start but with the condition that you already know anything about crypto and the risks. If you can, just make this as a side profession and keep your previous job so that the amount of money in your account is doubled.
And there are two important principles that become the mindset of a trader that you must hold
1. Focus on opportunities, not problems
2. Take action and obey, don't give up on fea
So, happy surfing the crypto market and good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

That is absolutely your decision to make, if you are dare to take the challenge then take that opportunity as soon as possible, but if you were afraid of loosing, then you should avoid trading. Cause trading could be hard if doing it half-hearted.
Activity: 700
I think that day trading will be quite profitable if you know how to trade and do not be afraid to sometimes incur losses. Also, if you do not work or you just have a lot of time, then you should try to trade, as it is now the most profitable way to earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
With a great desire and great patience, as well as the ability to develop, and you can earn good money in cryptography!
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Crypto trading is profitable if you do trading with fundamentals but trading requires a lot of skills and knowledge as this market is volatile. If you want to start trading then you can try with a demo account and when you found that you can do it in real account, then start trading with a real account.
Pages:
Jump to: