Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 9. (Read 3843 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
if I think yes, even if there are people who say that crypto trading is a bad profession and will only make you get results for a while, in my opinion he doesn't understand trading in crypto, because if he understands it he won't say like that and will even assume that trading in crypto is a good profession and provides a very big income and of course I am sure crypto will survive forever, so it will give me income for anytime and not for a while.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
If you are currently working, then don't quit your job. Learn crypto trading on the side.  Currently is the best time for crypto trading because of the prices are cheap.  I believe that cryptocurrency trading is a good profession once countries accept it purpose and legalize the use of legitimate cryptocurrency.  Goodluck to all traders out there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
It is really profitable if you know how to do it, my advice for you is that you should research and study first how trading works because if you don't have enough knowledge to do it you will end up losing money rather than have profit.
You need to be completely sure that you can make money in the market, many people learn the basics of trading thinking that they're going to figure out a way to make money in the markets when they are in the middle of a trade and that is a fast way to lose all your money, the people that become successful at trading have a plan before they even begin to trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
Its totally depends on your work and knowledge that you should choose crypto trading as a profession or not. As you said many people are losing there money also so its obvious that you may lose yours also. You can start as side income source or part time job. 
Activity: 406
becoming a crypto trader is long journey, you should learn and learn everyday. never stop learning!
i think crypto trader is good, you are able to be rich if you really good trader
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
due to the high volatility of most of the coins, it is dangerous for a novice trader in this market, but for the same reason super profitable for an experienced trader. those who love risks and know how to trade can earn a lot of money here, but those who climb into this niche without proper knowledge and skills can lose all their money. Start trading with a small amount, feel it, gain experience first.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It is really profitable if you know how to do it, my advice for you is that you should research and study first how trading works because if you don't have enough knowledge to do it you will end up losing money rather than have profit.
Crypto trading can bring you a lot of money, but you can also lose all your savings. I think that trade is worth it to borrow, but before you start trading is to learn this.

Trading cryptocurrencies can without a doubt make you a lot of money if you know what you are doing however if you do not have the capital to start trading then do not do it, it is not a smart idea to borrow money to try to make money in the markets, I say this because even the best traders and even the best investors have some bad moments and you could lose all that money that is not even yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I believe this to be a good profession as this is the only one which has capability to make you rich in overnight , only if you have good knowledge of trading and you should have a good fortune.
If we talk about employment as a trader, then we can still assume work for the whole working day. But mainly crypto-currency business is an additional action to the main work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
you consider a crypto trader as a promising profession, please just start but with the condition that you already know anything about crypto and the risks. If you can, just make this as a side profession and keep your previous job so that the amount of money in your account is doubled.
And there are two important principles that become the mindset of a trader that you must hold
1. Focus on opportunities, not problems
2. Take action and obey, don't give up on fea
So, happy surfing the crypto market and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Crypto trading can bring you a lot of money, but you can also lose all your savings. I think that trade is worth it to borrow, but before you start trading is to learn this.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
I believe this to be a good profession as this is the only one which has capability to make you rich in overnight , only if you have good knowledge of trading and you should have a good fortune.
I would say no.

If you can't even determine if you should start or not, how on earth are you ever going to turn this into a good professoin?
It seems you don't even understand the basics to get you started.

Also, ask yourself this: How many people do you actually know personally who trade crypto professionally and make a good living?
I'm not talking about random posts where people say they are making money, but how many do you actually know?
I would say probably zero.

It says a lot if it is difficult to find even one person who does crypto full time and profits well.
And if you do find one, will you collaborate with that person professionally so you can benefit from each other's knowledge?

As you can see, there is a lot that goes in choosing investing as a profession and I am just talking general starting things.
If you don't know what you are doing, you will literally ruin yourself financially.
Many do not care about the profession, the only thing that they care is about the profits since they see all the money that they could make and they think about what they could do with the money, not understanding as you say that is very difficult to become a successful investor or trader in this market and that is not something that you can learn in a day or two.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
I think now is the right time to start trading in the krypto field when the price is cheap and you will sell it when prices start rising
Maybe you have to think about crypto's future, your advice is also good when this is the right time to start, but many investors feel lost because the price situation continues to deteriorate. Many even feel panicked about the current situation.
Activity: 112
No doubt it is a good profession but it is very risky. Without proper you can lose your every thing. So be practical Rome can't be built in a day. So I advice you in the starting do it as a part time job. Slowly and gradually you can take it as a full time.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

You are asking us a question, but the only way to answer that question is with another question, what is your experience in trading? Have you traded other markets? Are you a newbie when it comes to trading? Because if you are new when it comes to trading you have no way to know if you're going to be successful or not so I recommend to you that at first you do some trades with a very low amount of money or to trade only in paper and see if you are any good.

Trading is a high-end profession...
And all high-end professions require about 5 years or 10,000 hours to become expert.

It does not matter if you are trading bonds or crude or crypto...
It all comes down to understanding zero sum game math or "gambling math"...
And a VERY SOLID understanding of statistics and randomness and market risk analysis. 

99% of people do not know shit about the above... even though they "think" they do.

You will learn the most from your mistakes... so spend a lot of time analyzing your mistakes...
If you are always bragging about your winners you are a going nowhere.

Crypto is very strange because it's full of people that got lucky, but think they are "smart"...
If you cannot tell if you have been lucky or smart then you are going nowhere  Smiley

Activity: 490

all things depend on one's fate.
but everything can be better if you can try your best. do not hesitate, immediately start. do not be afraid of the risks you will face. if you have already started, you certainly know the best way to save your money, don't be afraid just because you see other people's experiences.
Activity: 378

Have you ever been involved in trading? I'm not, so I do not recommend starting with a trader's career. This market is too chaotic to give you at least some guarantees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I would say no.

If you can't even determine if you should start or not, how on earth are you ever going to turn this into a good professoin?
It seems you don't even understand the basics to get you started.

Also, ask yourself this: How many people do you actually know personally who trade crypto professionally and make a good living?
I'm not talking about random posts where people say they are making money, but how many do you actually know?
I would say probably zero.

It says a lot if it is difficult to find even one person who does crypto full time and profits well.
And if you do find one, will you collaborate with that person professionally so you can benefit from each other's knowledge?

As you can see, there is a lot that goes in choosing investing as a profession and I am just talking general starting things.
If you don't know what you are doing, you will literally ruin yourself financially.
Activity: 224
While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: