Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 8. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
When we take bitcoin as our olyn source of income then we are in great danger to be honest since the bitcoin is highly volatile we never know what will happen at the next moment with the crypto currencies but until now the bitcoin made the people more richer pther than the people who came at 2017 so from that we need patience in the bitcoin investment even though it is highly volatile and liquidity.
it is true that investments with crypto currencies are very risky and for investors before starting investment with crypto currencies investors must understand and understand the currency confidence and patience are the best capital needed

If you want to earn I guess you can focus on how the market moves and understanding it.

If you want to know about Bitcoin, that is better but if you are focused on how you will be able to maximize your profit, knowing the market is better than being confident and patient. We all know that it is risky but the thing here is that even the volatility of Bitcoin can be an advantage to us investors and it is proven in the past.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is some risk, i think the risk is only if we buy at high and price drop and we need money and sell in a loss then yes is a risk, every investment present a risk. But i think on long term price will increase and we can take a profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Every business has risks including investment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There is no business without capital, whether in the form of physical or non-physical capital. The success that will be achieved depends on the amount of capital issued, the higher the capital, the higher the yield, and this is in line with the level of risk to be borne.
Capital is important in terms of getting big profits. but isn't science the main point in this matter. whatever your capital when it comes without knowledge, it will run out quickly.
right, if you want to succeed, you must invest in science first. capital can come from anywhere, provided we want to try. and risks we must manage to achieve success in the future. because risk is always inherent in every action
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Every business has risks including investment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There is no business without capital, whether in the form of physical or non-physical capital. The success that will be achieved depends on the amount of capital issued, the higher the capital, the higher the yield, and this is in line with the level of risk to be borne.
Capital is important in terms of getting big profits. but isn't science the main point in this matter. whatever your capital when it comes without knowledge, it will run out quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
After reading your post i see that you are tackling two kinds of risk  .  one is health and the other one is risk of bieng caught by the authorities because you think that bitcoin are not yet legal on some countries  .

I agree on the first risk which was health because i sometimes experience to work hard just to earn more bitcoins , i do multi tasking doing several online jobs . i sometimes ate on inapropriate hours and sleeping late  but i dont agree on the second risk that you claim ,  bitcoin is already legal on most countries today    .  you can freely use it as long as its legal on your country  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Investment is really a gambling game. it is always something uncertain and speculations always have probability ratios at different levels. For gambling, when you play a lot, you will lose more. But for investment, you also have to cope with risks but if you are good at managing risks and capital, you will not be afraid of losing.
I learned a lot when I encountered some failures in my first investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
When we take bitcoin as our olyn source of income then we are in great danger to be honest since the bitcoin is highly volatile we never know what will happen at the next moment with the crypto currencies but until now the bitcoin made the people more richer pther than the people who came at 2017 so from that we need patience in the bitcoin investment even though it is highly volatile and liquidity.
it is true that investments with crypto currencies are very risky and for investors before starting investment with crypto currencies investors must understand and understand the currency confidence and patience are the best capital needed
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
for me, anything that is considered a short term investment will always yield high risk. Yes, people will always want easy money (admit it or not) but the point is, people do not want risks and gambling. but this will not get you far. So they try and push themselves to gamble beyond what they can endure. the result: excessive desire to get a hand on every bitcoin that they can, investing all they have only to find themselves suicidal at the end. The pressure is real and these graphs will show how unstable bitcoin can be.

Considering on short term investment will likely endure to take the risk and these are the people who are eager to earn quick money. Hence, bitcoin recognize its popularity in crypto world and many people acknowledge this asset as it give profits in return of having wide patience. Thus, we have to take the risk and accept its consequence to gain thrive.
Activity: 462
for me, anything that is considered a short term investment will always yield high risk. Yes, people will always want easy money (admit it or not) but the point is, people do not want risks and gambling. but this will not get you far. So they try and push themselves to gamble beyond what they can endure. the result: excessive desire to get a hand on every bitcoin that they can, investing all they have only to find themselves suicidal at the end. The pressure is real and these graphs will show how unstable bitcoin can be.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
The risk of investing and even holding Bitcoin becomes higher as its price rises. We have already seen this in the example of 2017-2018. At the same time, it should be said that predictions about too high Bitcoin prices are becoming unrealistic. Bitcoin holders will no longer watch the next time bitcoin will rise to $ 20,000. If this happens, then this time the majority will already sell it to lock in their profits. At the same time, the price of Bitcoin, according to the law of the market, will inevitably fall. Therefore, Bitcoin is unlikely to ever reach a price of more than $ 50,000.
realistic too, but with users who only 1% of the world's population, bitcoin has already reached fantastic prices, so that if all countries legalize it, won't more and more needy? and that means prices will skyrocket. here I do not dare to predict what the peak value will be, because nobody knows
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
The risk of investing and even holding Bitcoin becomes higher as its price rises. We have already seen this in the example of 2017-2018. At the same time, it should be said that predictions about too high Bitcoin prices are becoming unrealistic. Bitcoin holders will no longer watch the next time bitcoin will rise to $ 20,000. If this happens, then this time the majority will already sell it to lock in their profits. At the same time, the price of Bitcoin, according to the law of the market, will inevitably fall. Therefore, Bitcoin is unlikely to ever reach a price of more than $ 50,000.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I admit that bitcoin is too risky according to the statements of people  but if you are a wise person you are not included to the people who are always a victim of the said risky. #1. You are a victim if you have to deal with out the proper process of buy and selling (eg.) you transact with someone else for direct buy and selling. #2. Putting a big capital to invest even if they know about the situation of price. that's the real risky example for the people don't think about the bad return of wrong process.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Risk is a norm in life if you want to earn or be involve in a business, an investment into BTC  is filled with risk, but it is a risk that is worth getting involve in, ensure you take advantage of the dump/correction in order to be part of investors that will take profit, thou this is base on speculation, but with a guarantee that the bull run will commence. Ensure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Yes I agree with you that the risk is always there in our life and those risk are worth taking mostly in investing now in cryptocurrency because it will help us to grab the opportunity to enter at the lowest price of it on which surely in the near future it can be bring us a huge profit just by believing and holding it in a long-term.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Security is obviously a great concern for bitcoin users.  Once the funds are moved it is pretty much over with next to zero chance of retrieving your funds.  The one benefit of banks and credit cards is that you can recover stolen funds due to the centralized nature they have.  Every system has its own pros and cons and ultimately it will be the decision of the consumer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think that all investment must have risks in it but in conditions and situations like now we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained every opportunity that will be obtained
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Very risky. this is indeed a natural thing. in my opinion to invest in bitcoin is indeed very large and at great risk here indeed you have to be careful if you want to invest

If you are a long term holder than their is not risk, but in case you are short term investor then you should not buy bitcoins. Bitcoin can dump anytime and if you are short term investor then you will panic sell in loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Risk is a norm in life if you want to earn or be involve in a business, an investment into BTC  is filled with risk, but it is a risk that is worth getting involve in, ensure you take advantage of the dump/correction in order to be part of investors that will take profit, thou this is base on speculation, but with a guarantee that the bull run will commence. Ensure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

Since that bitcoin is a type of investment, it means there is risk involve in it dude. Therefore, once you get an interest to be involve i bitcoin

world, that means you are ready to take risk when you do trade in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I would not expect bitcoin to stabilize but for me, the bitcoin stability with its price ranges is annual. As if you will try to analyze, The price of this crypto changes each year from the same price ranges. And yes, for me, bitcoin will always be volatile but^ the ranges change each year. It is always great to invest in bitcoin to its 6th months because that is the time the currency goes down, wait until the last months of the year and there's a big chance that it would go skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: