Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 9. (Read 6798 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
That is why I always suggests that one should get himself/herself acquitted with the knowledge of how bitcoin works and the rules , the basics about Cryptocurrency before venturing into the business .....once this is done, dealing bitcoin will not put one in any risky position because you are well equipped to tackle any issue that might arise in the course of you dealing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
To get profit, you have to take risks, not only on bitcoin investment, all kinds of investments have risks. But the most interesting thing is that bitcoin investment can provide great benefits.
I do not think so because look at all those people who have been in the market for years and they are still in the market and call it a stay due to ideology rather than due to monetary benefits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Of course it is very risky to put your money in bitcoin especially if you don't know anything about it, study it first make a thorough research before buying or putting some money on it because the price is very volatile you may end up selling at loss rather than getting profits.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Bitcoin users are at risk, but it is commensurate with the benefits and convenience that bitcoin offers to all its users, because there is no riskless business, so bitcoin provides various kinds of benefits, but also has the potential for loss, this is common.
What benefits that you mean? Bitcoin is still not accepted widely as a common payment option and also the price still has high volatility (not enough volume) so its still not comfortable for common transaction. And we see that many people only hope to profit from bitcoin because of the price movement and dont want to use it.
Activity: 75
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Bitcoin users are at risk, but it is commensurate with the benefits and convenience that bitcoin offers to all its users, because there is no riskless business, so bitcoin provides various kinds of benefits, but also has the potential for loss, this is common.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If you want to achieve your dream, earn a good profit you need to take a risk . Sometimes taking a risk can hive a good result. Like in bitcoin, if you want to earn a good profit  you also have financial support. Not so big. You can invest on bitcoin even on a small amount so that if you failed you cannot loose everything.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I am not like that, I have known bitcoin for several years. I know that joining in bitcoin I certainly have to bear the risk. Besides, I don't involve personal money to buy bitcoin,I only get it for free through work here.

That is right, we don't need to ask this question whether we put ourselves at risk when we invest on Bitcoin since Bitcoin is obviously volatile and that also means that it is really, a risky investment. So, if you will be investing on crypto currencies, better be ready with the risks that it will bear as Bitcoin is knows as the most volatile crypto currency or investment in the world.
Risks are all around us and we must learn to acknowledge that reality for us to be aware of what the real deal is. Moreover, it's very important that we nurture ourselves with the necessary knowledge, gain skills, and experience for us to be guided accordingly as to where we will be heading to. It takes bravery, and preparation when we engage in the world of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is risky due to high volume of volatility, but let's not worry much about it, instead take a look at the brighter side and be strategic. Trust and believe that despite the risks factors we still have room for hope and success.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I think experience, strategy, patience and also confidence will be more able to determine for you that bitcoin will be an advantage or risk.
copper member
Activity: 53
The risk is in any and all operations.

If you buy a lottery ticket, you are losing all the capital invested in exchange for the chande a stratospheric return.

If you buy a zero car, you know you will lose money in the future.

If you buy Bitcoin you know that you are risky to see your money turn into dust.

But you're also risking a lot of money, more than you can imagine.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
When we take bitcoin as our olyn source of income then we are in great danger to be honest since the bitcoin is highly volatile we never know what will happen at the next moment with the crypto currencies but until now the bitcoin made the people more richer pther than the people who came at 2017 so from that we need patience in the bitcoin investment even though it is highly volatile and liquidity.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
I am not like that, I have known bitcoin for several years. I know that joining in bitcoin I certainly have to bear the risk. Besides, I don't involve personal money to buy bitcoin,I only get it for free through work here.

It's one step for some people to invest their Bitcoin. Some people will use other methods such as buying the Bitcoin with their personal money when the price drops as it is today.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

That is right, we don't need to ask this question whether we put ourselves at risk when we invest on Bitcoin since Bitcoin is obviously volatile and that also means that it is really, a risky investment. So, if you will be investing on crypto currencies, better be ready with the risks that it will bear as Bitcoin is knows as the most volatile crypto currency or investment in the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
If you take stock market investing then even their is also risk of loosing who investment if you invest in scam coins, so in any investing you have to take risk, it is like how big risk you take that big profit you earn. So i think investing in bitcoins should be same like you invest 10% of your income, like thinking that you have purchased some goods and if you get profit then it is your luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
There is golden rule we read everywhere in Crypto, which is, do not invest more than you can afford to lose. As long term holder, I consider my Crypto investments as missed money,  that give me more time to focus on other things instead of checking prices every hour.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
the risk of joining bitcoin is very large, especially for investors, because they will experience losses if prices continue to decline, we all know that the price of bitcoin is uncertain.
but in my opinion everyone who joins in bitcoin must already know and think of all the risks that will be faced, so they make the decision to continue to join.
Activity: 425
Cryptocurrency investments are very risky especially if you don't know how things around there work. This is one of the main reason why a lot of people lose bigtime in their investment. So, be knowledgeable here.
Activity: 266
In my own part not at all,it is best to invest what you can bear to loss and not putting all your life investment. Investing at short term is what will put investors at risk so i try to avoid short investment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Engaging in Bitcoin carries a certain level of risks and losses.
The only risk is when you loss, before you start investing in crypto, you should know the risk so you are aware of possibilities.
It needs preparation, skills, knowledge, and commitment when you engage in cryptocurrency to reduce the chances of losing big amount of assets.
Along the way, your skills will improve if you are here to stay because you'll learn from your past and you will find ways to be more consistent.
Market keeps on moving unexpectedly, price wildly swings at times, so it's very important that we know what we are dealing with, do research, study the market, and  never be afraid to fail. Learn from every good and bad experiences.
That's the volatility, it's a big roller coaster ride here, so if you can take that, then I would say that you are destined to become a crypto investor.
Weak people emotionally has no room in crypto as they might easily panic when seeing the price dump, and that makes the market more bearish and whales will continue to exploit us with our weaknesses.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
if you talk about risk then there is also definitely an opportunity created from that risk and I think the risk in bitcoin is balanced with the benefits that are generated if you really can take advantage of the best possible opportunities then you will get maximum profit, and dealing with bitcoin is not a risk if you can take advantage of the best opportunities
Nope, even though an expert can experience a loss, the point is that the risk will still exist even if you are a clever person to see the opportunity, because the price in the market is sometimes unpredictable and that makes the price fly anywhere and maybe make you lose. this investment is risky, so you should be prepared that is all
Engaging in Bitcoin carries a certain level of risks and losses. It needs preparation, skills, knowledge, and commitment when you engage in cryptocurrency to reduce the chances of losing big amount of assets. Market keeps on moving unexpectedly, price wildly swings at times, so it's very important that we know what we are dealing with, do research, study the market, and  never be afraid to fail. Learn from every good and bad experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: