Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 11. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I think the risk will always be there, all return to each other, want to minimize the risk or not.
Activity: 182
bitcoin encourages risk for one simple reason why so many people are involved in the movement - it is a great chance to make money on it
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
No, I don't think so actually, maybe only in China if I'm not wrong about their policy towards crypto and BTC. In my opinion it is a quite safe investment.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
To get profit, you have to take risks, not only on bitcoin investment, all kinds of investments have risks. But the most interesting thing is that bitcoin investment can provide great benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Engaging with bitcoins really put me at risk because you cannot say if your invesment will give a good reward because as of now bitcoin still doesn't have a good proce like last year that is why i lost a lot of bitcoins back then. Hoping that it will start to increased its again.
Activity: 420
I think, every investment will not be free from risk, including bitcoin and other crypto. when we plunge into the world of investment, we must be prepared for all the risks with it. what we need to do is to manage the risk, so that our investment makes a profit. increase knowledge and do research to be able to measure all the risks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
No doubt trading may put you in risk whether it is stock market or bitcoins trading but it also has bright sides.
If your trades are successful, you may become rich enough. In other words, if you are accepting the winning from trades, you are also accepting loses.
Don't try with huge amounts if you are quite unexperienced, make sure you put only the money you can afford to lose
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
engaging to a certain thing that makes or gives you money, contains risk. one of the characteristics of businessman/investors have is RISK TAKERS. if you engage but you had that thinking of easymoney, you will not success. every successful man came from rags but they are risk takers and they are persuasive, they acchieve waht thay have now. in short engaging with bitcoins will challenge you to be a risk takers.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Yes it is a risky thing but i dont see it as too much risk involve because many have proven of its existence made each bitcoiner earn more profit than what we have expected.People keep on thinking on its risk but doesn't even see the other side of bitcoins advantage.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I think all people who invest in cryptocurrency risk, because we can not be sure of the stability of the coin as it is not regulated.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
it is certain that if you invest in bitcoin must be prepared to accept the risks.
because obviously bitcoin doesn't have any rules in it.
so my advice if you do not want to accept the risk of losing your money look for another place because the people here are definitely ready to accept the risk.
because actually bitcoin has increased in value every year if you look at the graph.
so the choice remains in your hands.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
Yeah it does. Bitcoin put our money and time at risk but not our health or somewhat that may be related to our physical health. We all know that all investments needs to face the risk. The risk of winning or the risk of losing. You cannot invest to something when you can't afford to lose. Not just in cryptocurrencies, but all the investments that we make. We don't really know that we're going to win or lose either.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Whenever we hear about Bitcoin, the word "Risk" comes up and really is part of our crypto world. I remember that the first time I read with interest to know more about Bitcoin responsibly the writers of several articles indicated it.

In addition, they advised taking much into account in each investment the reading of "Disclaimer", many times we see after an ICO to some investors react with disappointment after they see the tokens in the first exchange. The tokens are without volume and have lost a large percentage of the token price in ICO.
We all know that we are at risk of loss in investment and we should be aware of this and play the best strategy.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Everything you do need a risk. You can't gain anything without being a risk player. That's why there is a rule, "Invest what you can afford to lose" and "No risk, No gain". These are simple concepts which you can actually apply in anything not just in bitcoin or money but you can apply it in your daily life.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
everything in life has some kind of risk but Bitcoins have a lot of potential if you manage your funds right I think you can find a way to have a good risk/reward ratio.
Activity: 826
I think No, because bitcoin now is know in all over the world, you need more patiece to do this because market is changing everyday, now market is unstable so you need patience and courage. When you invest in cryptocurrency preapre your self to wait and set your mind to long term profit.
i think every action in form of investment will carry risks. and the point is how we can manage these risks. if psychology is not stable with respect to price fluctuations, it certainly becomes panic
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I think No, because bitcoin now is know in all over the world, you need more patiece to do this because market is changing everyday, now market is unstable so you need patience and courage. When you invest in cryptocurrency preapre your self to wait and set your mind to long term profit.
Merit: 10

Its going to be risky if you put everything you have in investing bitcoin. Leave some for you, for your family and loved ones. Cryptocurrency isnt stable, it is very volatile, you may not lose it all but you're investment might get less from what you have given if you dont have enough knowledge or durability in crypto world.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Wherever you invest there is always a big risk. Whether its on stocks, bitcoin, real state or any other inverting company. But we all need to ready ourselves in all possibilities.
Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have a big risk but we also have a big chance to be very profitable in crypto once the market will be in great condition and we all know that almost all the investment has a risk but in the future it will be really worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: