Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 13. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 24, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
bitcoin will be at risk if people dont know how does it work or dont know how they can able to earn from it, investment is there, if you invest without any idea on how it works then it will put you at risk but if you know how it works cryptocurrency is better to put your investment in. There are lots of things here to do if you want to make your money grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
In all life's dealings, there are always risks.  Here in Bitcoin, the risks is double because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.  Taking risks may give you gain or you may lose but you cannot do anything about it but to accept it.  If you think you cannot  take risk,  Bitcoin is not for you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.

Just concentrate on market and leave everything on bitcoin it won't let your money down. This is the real proper future and there is no 2nd thought on this.
You can't make profit without taking any risk so yes it can involve you with highly risky. You have to learn how to manage your coins when the price going down. Its not hard to manage your risk all you have to do just be patient and not to listen anyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 23, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

The whole life confronts us with real risks from birth to the last day of our lives. Many people have had the desire to live a long and productive life, but a fatal accident or a deadly disease prevents them from reaching their goals, despite having lived a healthy and correct life. Therefore, if regardless of what we do our existence and our health will be at constant risk, why not voluntarily assume a risk that can lead us to improve our quality of life?

You must remember that the fiat money that today sustains the global economy is sustained by great lies and debts that make it absolutely unsustainable, and a great world crisis could bankrupt the current financial and banking system, so the risks in which we could get involved in dealing with bitcoin are really minimal compared to the risks that current life presents us.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 23, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Dealing with such a volatile market is indeed risky - some people risk their further wellbeing and literally lives by selling their homes and investing all their savings.
It is a lottery of whether you get profit or lose all you means of living, though this relates mainly to altcoins as bitcoin is more stable in this respect.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
I think the problem here is the mindset
when rich or successful people dare to take risks and want to learn from the failures that he gets very different from people who are economically experiencing difficulties, poor people who do not want to develop because they are afraid of risks and failures, that is what distinguishes rich people and poor
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 23, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
Most people think it were a gamble but for me it were a investment and i dont consider my investment as a gambling. I do read a lot and learn about it so its not a gamble its more like investing for future. So i dont think its risky as a gamble but its does a risky investments cause many factor could turn it to be good and also turn it to be bad.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
this industry is entirely a risk, because it is a technology that has not yet been applied. but otherwise, when will it be possible to buy bitcoin so cheaply?

In a way, you are right but if you are the person who knows, how to work with the cryptocurrencies correctly, this risk is the minimal. I think, you also risk when you deal with traditional banks or invest in real estate.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 23, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
If you really want to achieve what you want then risk. Sometimes we may think that risk can lead into dissapointment but try to be positive. Risking may help us to make wise decision for ourselves. It can also lead into higher benefits.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 05:33:43 AM
Every investment needs to take risks. If your mindset is that if you join bitcoin to get rich, then stop because it's not that easy. Success comes from hard work and no successful entrepreneur does not take risks. So all need to take risks to achieve everything you want and be successful
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:22:02 AM
Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.

Just concentrate on market and leave everything on bitcoin it won't let your money down. This is the real proper future and there is no 2nd thought on this.
of course for that we must prepare knowledge and mentality. that way we will feel calm to hold bitcoin, because without strong knowledge and mentality, it will have an impact on heart attacks and frustration
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
September 23, 2018, 12:14:26 AM

Activity: 75
September 21, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
Of course it does put us at risk. After all, we are investing our money in it. However, every business is a risk and investing in cryptocurrency is a business. I think the only way to make sure that we will not be put at risk is to make sure we learn as much we can and pay attention and take precaution about our cryptos. It is also highly advisable to be smart and stay patient. It might sound like a cliche but it is true.

I think all you have to do is take your investment properly and maintain security always because digital business is complicated by hackers and fraudsters, just take the necessary precautions.
Being involved in bitcoin may be risky but this is business, how you will succeed when you are always cowardly and will not be involved in bitcoin, taking risks in attracting bitcoin.
Risky things will put you at risk and bitcoin investment is one of those risky things. If you do not take risks then you should not invest in bitcoin because you may lose your investment due to fall in the price and we all know that bitcoin price is so volatile and there is no stability in it. in current situation you need patience and courage, otherwise you will not be able to make money from your investment.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
Indeed crypto has a risk, but I'm still sure I will be able to benefit from crypto. I will remain in crypto because I can get real benefits from it.
It is a fact that bitcoin investment is full of risks but it is also a fact that risky businesses will give more profit than normal ones. The same is here in bitcoin investment. You may lose your money or make several times profits from it. Nobody can say the exact thing about the future price of bitcoin. It is clear that when you invest in bitcoin you will not be relaxed for a single moment.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Everything is at risk here, a highly volatile and unpredictable market is an
uncertainty that has always associated itself with bitcoins and cryptocurrency.
But some of the risk pays off, it's not all the time that they do. At least for a
lot of people here who has experienced the pros and cons of engaging and
investing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general. Sometimes risk is what
pushes the boundaries in order to thrive, learn and prosper. It's more like
a leap of faith, calculated preferably.
When bitcoin launch in 2009 its price was less then 1$ and today in 2018 its price is higher than 1000$ i believe in upcoming years it will be reach 1 Millions dollars. So do not worry about loosing your money or taking risk with bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
Being involved in the Bitcoin industry certainly has risks, and every investment needs to take risks. But if I join this industry just to be rich in my opinion that is not true, because all need a process.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 20, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
Engaging in bitcoin , It maybe at risk but this is business , how will you be successful when you are always in cowardry and will not engage in bitcoin, take the risks in engaging bitcoin ,all you have to do is to take your investment properly and be safety always because digital business is delicate because of hackers and scammers ,just take necessary precaution.

I agree with this. Everything is risky, but you need to use that risk as an opportunity. In other words you cannot remove the risk but you can maximize the percentage of risk by being smart in your decision. Jist like in cryptocurrency, you must consider all factors before engaging into it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 04:07:16 AM
all depends on what you will do. when you consider bitcoin to be a risky bet, you will forever get that risk. for example, you have some money for the economic needs of your life, but you choose to use all your money for bitcoin, that's where you have the risk. but if you want to work, for example you want to trade or short-term investment, maybe you will get income with bitcoin. many people who have big income with bitcoin. maybe there is another solution that I don't think is risky. try to join a gift campaign. so I do not agree with your post, indeed bitcoin is not an official currency that can be held in a country. but with bitcoin it can make it easier for someone to make a transaction. and many people who use bitcoin to make a living. it's better we see something with its advantages and not just from the point of weakness.
Activity: 94
September 20, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.
No won't lose your money until you do panic or do not concentrate on market and keep buying high and selling low.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:51:29 AM
No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.

If a guy is smart enough and if he is a real workaholic, he does not take risks by choosing Bitcoin. When he panics often and do not know what it is - to wait, he should better stay away from the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: