Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 2. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Social media influence bitcoin growth because when good news related to bitcoin and crypto comes into the market So the bitcoin become growing and this is very good for every one in the crypto market So when we check the prices of bitcoin we fell happy when the bitcoin become popular all of the bitcoin users happy and they come into the market for investment I have 5 bitcoin and i want to make money over the investment of this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Social media had really helped in information dissemination of bitcoin this had influenced the rapid growth of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Facebook and twitter had made much impact on the increasing global awareness of bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes. Absolutely there is a big contribution of social media to influence the entire wolrd. Open the bowser and see the different advertisement.
Activity: 280
very influential, because almost 80% of investors are informed about bitcoin in social media
but to my amazement why the media is currently telling bad about bitcoin, not about positive things, and that is very influential at all, especially for investors, those affected will sell all their coins and that causes bitcoin prices to drop, because sales happen assets on a large scale
so essentially, do not immediately believe in what is conveyed by the media because it is not necessarily true
Activity: 490

Social media is one of the important ways to improve the cryptocurrencies. That’s a pity to think that like I heard Mark Zuckerberg banned advertisement of ICO projects on the Facebook. This is a blow on the liberty of people communication I suppose.
Activity: 378
For everything nowadays that makes bitcoin better known will cause it to grow. I also do not think there is anything more helpful than social media. Every day many people are new to bitcoin in social media. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Influence still as. I myself learned about bitcoin through advertising on the Internet. And I think just like I learned about it many.
Activity: 200
Thrive

Yup, there is no such thing as bad publicity.  Even when bitcoin was crashing and it was all over social media. It's still free advertising for bitcoin which sparks some interest into a lot of young minds. That eventually leap on the crypto wagon. Also when well-known influencers show their support to crypto It usually helps paint a positive image of an altcoin/bitcoin to their fans.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Social Media is a big source of influence over bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices. Unfortunately sometimes social media is not informed very well and this is the source of fake news sometimes  
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
some people always stay active on social media facebook/twitter also many another side,
like this person to do always share & search on social media what happening in the world also the around. this person definitely will know better knowledge about Bitcoin from Social Media.Many of my friends know through media what bitcoin is and even how much it's worth. they keep track of the price and everything lol
Activity: 210
according to me social media is 99% the reason bitcoin has become so popular,afterall it is a digital currency and we cant go around sticking posters everywhere in its initial stages,people sharing links about bitcoins,their experiences and all through various social media platforms is what helped bitcoin become what it is today.
Activity: 53
yes. It's easy to know about bitcoin when people posts about bitcoin in their social media accounts. It's a big help also to other people, it can give them ideas about bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Social Media and Information available for public is enormous so if there is one small rumor that is been effected in market charts mainly Twitter is heart of cryptocurrency
Activity: 38
Social media is the best way for information to spread across the internet and the world. Social media influence bitcoin growth because social media has the ability to drastically increase bitcoins rate of adoption if we used correctly.
Activity: 231

Not yet, but I think soon. Some of the bitcoin user they don't want to know other people about the bitcoin I don't know why. Social medias can reach out all classes of people like poor or rich and old and young.  It does not just influence bitcoin growth but it's the biggest factor to make it reach its all time highs.
Activity: 100
In general the sources that have some form of informational influence on the masses - can strongly influence the cryptocurrency rate. Of course even whole governments take advantage of this.
Activity: 126
OH YES.... it sure does.

one of the growing media in journalism now is the social media.
you do not need have a degree before you can use these media to socialize.

in the same vain, it helps spread the digital world of bitcoin, network with each other,
share vital information and communicate effectively. thus helping the bitcoin grow more bigger and wider.
Activity: 392
I think that the thing that we should all be thankful for is the existence of social media. It does not just influence bitcoin growth but it's the biggest factor to make it reach its all time highs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Yes, social media has a huge impact on bitcoin. People can promote bitcoin through social media, attract more people to learn about bitcoin and invest in bitcoins through advertising. That would be good for bitcoin.

Now social media specially facebook has ban advertising of any of cryptocurrency so it can reduce the people who get information about cryptocurrency through social media.
So social media is not like before. I think we should think another way to advertise.
Activity: 294
Social media is an immense manner of advertising whatever you want to promote under the sun and lets accept the fact that Bitcoin owes a lot from this social media plattform when its comes to its popularity. So thanks to  social media and more thanks to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: