Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 3. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

i think yes because social media has large number of member they can use it to advertise bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. with the use of social media people see their advertisement then people are so curious, what is that ? a digital coin? i want to try that. then when people are attracted they will go and learn how or what it is. then our community is increasing thats why bitcoin now is very famous all over the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Social media plays an important role nowadays with the advent of it the bitcoin grows. People become aware of bitcoin, its benefits and almost everybody knows bitcoin. Their lives are influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
It does I think social media have a huge influence in bitcoin growth,
I mean almost everyone are using social media so some of us who are now using bitcoin might have known bitcoin because of social media.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
yes it influence bitcoin by the news coming out from it, bitcoin being a suppose digital currency, social media plays a big role in advertising crypto, and the technology behind it, spreading news faster through social media but on the other hand bad news about anything that may affect the future of bitcoin whether short term or long term also goes through social media. people respond easily with this kind of set up.
Activity: 37
Yes. I think the best way to reach huge numbers of people is using social medias. All of us people have a social media account like Twitter and Facebook. So when you post an advertisement in in social media many will notice and will start investing if they proved that it is legitimate that their money will grow. Social medias can reach out all classes of people like poor or rich and old and young. So social media is a huge factor in terms of advertising or convincing people to invest.
Activity: 102
For sure, social media can influence bitcoin growth, with the help of social media many people are getting the information and knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 48
yes of course, bitcoin in social media will bring in new people who invest, bitcoin population will also continue to grow. because in social media there will always be advertising or information.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Definitely yes! We all knew that social media are the only way we can communicate to the world, and almost all people in the world uses internet everyday. And if a lot of people recognizes bitcoin, and become part of it, and succeeds by being one of it, they will keep on attracting people who doesn't know yet. But for me, the saddest part of growing is that a lot of opportunist people will take advantage on what is happening and scam different person around them. And if that happens, a certain person will attract people who wants to become part of bitcoin not to get involved because of that certain person being scammed. In short, social media can also influence bitcoin growth badly!
That is true. Social Media is like the bridge for us to not go to other countries just to communicate because we can easily do that with the help of social media and it is really huge thing for us to promote and use it as a way to help other people to be aware of this cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoin has a fast growth because the way of spreading is so fast because of social media.
especially twitter and facebook is one of the most used social media platforms for campaign, but for now it is very effective is telegram because by using social media we can directly interact with the developers transparently and give us a quick response and then telegram is the platform which is profitable for the developer because about 50% of the largest investment returns from each ICO is Telegram because of where the investor comes from to invest with bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Social media is one of the key factors that influences the spread of bitcoin all over the world. So many that haven't heard about it before wake up to see the advert on their decides everywhere.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Definitely yes! We all knew that social media are the only way we can communicate to the world, and almost all people in the world uses internet everyday. And if a lot of people recognizes bitcoin, and become part of it, and succeeds by being one of it, they will keep on attracting people who doesn't know yet. But for me, the saddest part of growing is that a lot of opportunist people will take advantage on what is happening and scam different person around them. And if that happens, a certain person will attract people who wants to become part of bitcoin not to get involved because of that certain person being scammed. In short, social media can also influence bitcoin growth badly!
That is true. Social Media is like the bridge for us to not go to other countries just to communicate because we can easily do that with the help of social media and it is really huge thing for us to promote and use it as a way to help other people to be aware of this cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoin has a fast growth because the way of spreading is so fast because of social media.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126

Activity: 98

Yes, social media has a huge impact on bitcoin. People can promote bitcoin through social media, attract more people to learn about bitcoin and invest in bitcoins through advertising. That would be good for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Does social media influence Bitcoin growth? Go ask Trump about his election.
Activity: 294
Social media is the best way to share to the world about something. And share bitcoin at social media is very powerful way to make the price grow
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think that there are things that are more useful to everyone who does not know much about bitcoin, for me it is great to give information about bitcoin especially in social media, facebook, twitter, you tube, and many more. Because for them - they make it very easy to get information about it, because for them bitcoin is excellent in every way.
Activity: 1
It surely does to some extent due to its accessibility to people all around the world.Its a major news outlet to people,it may slow down or hasten the growth process.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Absolutely, yes, no doubts! Social media now is the fastest way of communication, any news or viral vids are spreading like a fire over the world. Easy to use hassle free to connect with friends or even unknown people all around the world. If 1000k person introduce btc now, months later it will double or triple. Because everybody have a 10-50 subscribers. .
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think that the social media has a big influence for the growth of bitcoins as i myself came to know more about bitcoins from social media.

It really affects the growth of bitcoin.  It has become known by many because majority of people who uses the internet are checking their social media.  Many got curious when they saw bitcoin popping out on their screen.  Just like you a friend of mine was able to start using bitcoin because he saw it on his facebook wall.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100

Yes social media influence the growth of Bitcoin because some people uses social media often and also now all information is now base on social media . Social media also spreads news and information widely and rapidly so that Bitcoin will grow more because of social medias influence in people. So social media is a big factor for Bitcoins growth. But it doesnt mean that all information that we get in social is always positive or help Bitcoin reputation and growth.
We are of the same opinion that social media is the most important factor affecting bitcoin growth and its popularity. Facebook, instagram, tweetter and others are source of news and information regarding bitcoin. In  this media all information, either positive or negative can be red and received by many people.Wisely, bitcoin lovers will try also to promote and teach people around them for bitcoin growth and protect negative issues and information about bitcoin. So Social media is the key point to influence bitcoin now and in the future.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
social media is very influential in bitcoin growth, because it is one very effective marketing tool to introduce bitcoin. I think all the information currently based on social media, will be many people know bitcoin and many people will also invest bitcoin, one of the causes because of the social media that supports the development of bitcoin and bitcoin prices that always go up every time.
Pages:
Jump to: