Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 157. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 17, 2016, 09:06:13 PM
Price really matter for many people and also traders, bitcoin is popular just cause of price at my opinion, other advantages is also good but price is the main advanyage.

The price is the basic thing and the motivation to  become rich in future, if bitcoin doesn't hold any value then majority of us would have quit since long time.

Price is really important when it comes to bitcoin as we keep on watching the price movements on regular basis so price does matters.
Price is important when it comes to everything.We have a tendency to give less importance to things that are cheap.If bitcoin was sold at 0.0 $ per coin,nobody were interested in it as much as people now are

I very much agree. People dont care if it has no price. Try giving a person a stone he will not take it because it has no price. Then try to say that stone is worth 100 dollars. Lets see if he still dont want it

Yeah, if something doesn't have value then it will be useless and people will dumped it. That's the importance why does the price of bitcoin
really matters. And we are all depending on it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 08:47:12 PM
Price really matter for many people and also traders, bitcoin is popular just cause of price at my opinion, other advantages is also good but price is the main advanyage.

The price is the basic thing and the motivation to  become rich in future, if bitcoin doesn't hold any value then majority of us would have quit since long time.

Price is really important when it comes to bitcoin as we keep on watching the price movements on regular basis so price does matters.
Price is important when it comes to everything.We have a tendency to give less importance to things that are cheap.If bitcoin was sold at 0.0 $ per coin,nobody were interested in it as much as people now are

I very much agree. People dont care if it has no price. Try giving a person a stone he will not take it because it has no price. Then try to say that stone is worth 100 dollars. Lets see if he still dont want it

Yeah and I don't see anything wrong in it, everyone here is to earn money and everyone wants money, and if bitcoin would be worthless then nobody would have wasted  their time in it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 17, 2016, 08:36:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 17, 2016, 08:28:58 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 17, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

If there is no price then there will be no bitcoin, people are attracted towards it only because of its price and the fluctuations.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2016, 06:34:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 17, 2016, 02:02:45 PM
The best example was the bot at Yobit exchange, they already seeing how the bot works but they still fall into the trap. I don't know if they can't see the obvious, the bot just pumping the coin to be able to profit with people who don't think what's going on first. They don't even bother to ask people around the chat why's the price going up...

I don't know anything about this Yobit exchange (btw, it is a taboo word in my native language, lol), but if what you say is true, it smells fishy and most likely means that they are going to scam their users soon...

Remember Willy the Bot?
These smaller exchanges always operate in favor of the exchange owner(s).

Bittrex is doing the exact same thing with certain altcoin markets.

It's not fair but I don't really see this as scamming. It's more as insider trading. Let's call it cheating

I think all major exchanges are doing the same, but because of volume traded it is more difficult to notice. Unless they lose the last remnants of decency and begin cheating openly, of course. A few years ago I caught Craptsy front-running their orders (with irresistible proofs). This didn't bode well, and now we see what's become of that exchange...

Needless to say that in "real" world such things incur severe penalties from supervising bodies (like CFTC and SEC in the US)
Activity: 812
May 17, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 17, 2016, 01:55:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 17, 2016, 12:20:29 PM
Wanna know if th price matters?

Start investing in bitcoin and you'll know the importance and the real role of bitcoin price.

That's true once you get in trading you will know it and basically even a cent counts. You will always wanted the price of bitcoin will high when you are going to sell it, and you want it low when you want to buy it.
That is very true. If you've invested the money you have in the form of bitcoin, I assure you, every day you will always see the development of bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 17, 2016, 11:10:38 AM

Start investing in bitcoin and you'll know the importance and the real role of bitcoin price.

That's true once you get in trading you will know it and basically even a cent counts. You will always wanted the price of bitcoin will high when you are going to sell it, and you want it low when you want to buy it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 17, 2016, 09:42:58 AM
Bitcoin wont drop to such value .Those price its just a dream for those who missed and didnt invested.
Bitcoin price now is consistently climbing to the top so I would say that it is a good indication that after the halving the price will be stable and would be high. If you have not invested yet, better think deed cause you might regret for missing the train.

Yeah you are right. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is really high now. If you want invest on it better do it now, because the price of bitcoin is really increase and really matter now.

We just need to trust bitcoin, this project has been proven already through times, it already pass the testing time. As they said bitcoin is dying before and even died but look at it now, alive and still kicking up. I believe it can still reach to its peak of $1,000 and when that time come people will be amaze again. I think the time is near for that to happen, people are slowly adopting again and we can see more merchant will be coming in for this year. We just need to be optimistic and support bitcoin for it to live more, the more the price is high and better the value we get, so I would say price really matter.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2016, 08:41:08 AM
Bitcoin wont drop to such value .Those price its just a dream for those who missed and didnt invested.
Bitcoin price now is consistently climbing to the top so I would say that it is a good indication that after the halving the price will be stable and would be high. If you have not invested yet, better think deed cause you might regret for missing the train.

Yeah you are right. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is really high now. If you want invest on it better do it now, because the price of bitcoin is really increase and really matter now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 17, 2016, 08:09:01 AM
The best example was the bot at Yobit exchange, they already seeing how the bot works but they still fall into the trap. I don't know if they can't see the obvious, the bot just pumping the coin to be able to profit with people who don't think what's going on first. They don't even bother to ask people around the chat why's the price going up...

I don't know anything about this Yobit exchange (btw, it is a taboo word in my native language, lol), but if what you say is true, it smells fishy and most likely means that they are going to scam their users soon...

Remember Willy the Bot?
These smaller exchanges always operate in favor of the exchange owner(s).

Bittrex is doing the exact same thing with certain altcoin markets.

It's not fair but I don't really see this as scamming. It's more as insider trading. Let's call it cheating.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 17, 2016, 08:04:01 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 17, 2016, 07:58:06 AM
I honestly think the price for the newbies does matter because they are investing on it for the people that already invested it does not matter because they know its good and it can be trusted.

I think price matters to all of us, not only newbies but those who are into it since long time, as no one wants to loose their money and surely wants to earn profits from it.

Price of bitcoin really matters because tells everything about bitcoin and thats why were here because we get attracted by it and continue using bitcoin, and price tells how strong bitcoin is any other than crypto currency and by it can actuallu attract many investor and online shop owner to accept or even invest in it, because by that they can see it can be profitable for them.
Activity: 910
May 17, 2016, 06:40:31 AM
I honestly think the price for the newbies does matter because they are investing on it for the people that already invested it does not matter because they know its good and it can be trusted.

I think price matters to all of us, not only newbies but those who are into it since long time, as no one wants to loose their money and surely wants to earn profits from it.
Activity: 448
May 17, 2016, 06:37:17 AM
Activity: 392
May 17, 2016, 05:27:58 AM

Telling this all the time last couple of months. It's funny that there are still people who think Bitocin will be dead soon. Open your eyes guys. )

Yeah bitcoin will never become dead, the price is rising which clearly shows the rise of bitcoin, and who thinks that bitcoin will die soon are wasting their time in thinking that.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 17, 2016, 05:22:50 AM

Telling this all the time last couple of months. It's funny that there are still people who think Bitocin will be dead soon. Open your eyes guys. )

Jump to: