Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 153. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 24, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
I buy when price is lower and sell when its higher, so price really matters for me and I am sure everyone is doing the same, price matters to everyone.

Yeah that's right, nothing will circulate in the market if there is no price or value of bitcoin. And if bitcoin doesn't have value it will just be totally
dumped.

Just like the altcoins that are created for just a scam opportunity. There are a lot out there with a good price then go back to the lowest it can be. Next is what would you know it is all forgotten.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 24, 2016, 09:25:52 AM
I buy when price is lower and sell when its higher, so price really matters for me and I am sure everyone is doing the same, price matters to everyone.

Yeah that's right, nothing will circulate in the market if there is no price or value of bitcoin. And if bitcoin doesn't have value it will just be totally
dumped.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 24, 2016, 08:34:56 AM
Prices always matter. people always refer that currency which has a market value, if price doesn't matter so why people use the bitcoin. you and me and the other people are using the bitcoin because now bitcoin is a highest price than other coins. most of the coin i mean crypto currencies are here, but mostly people are not usning it because they want to use the highest price currency and that is bitcoins.
I saw someone save their bitcoins and wait for the increasing price and when price increased than they sell their bitcoins, we can call it is an good  investment. 

True that it is a good investment. So better not lose any time then start buying for now. I can see more of a rise in the upcoming days or weeks and it is a really high price now what more it can do on the weeks to come.
Only the real believers of the future of bitcoin will see the opportunity to buy in the current price now, the more it will become popular the higher the price is due to the demands of the new players in the market, as early adopters of bitcoins who made some investments on it, it is our duty to help promote the bitcoins to other people for us to have a growing community, in the way we can not just help them but it also helps our investment grow.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 24, 2016, 04:42:56 AM
Prices always matter. people always refer that currency which has a market value, if price doesn't matter so why people use the bitcoin. you and me and the other people are using the bitcoin because now bitcoin is a highest price than other coins. most of the coin i mean crypto currencies are here, but mostly people are not usning it because they want to use the highest price currency and that is bitcoins.
I saw someone save their bitcoins and wait for the increasing price and when price increased than they sell their bitcoins, we can call it is an good  investment. 

True that it is a good investment. So better not lose any time then start buying for now. I can see more of a rise in the upcoming days or weeks and it is a really high price now what more it can do on the weeks to come.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 04:38:11 AM
off course does the price matter thats everything about the coin come on. How can you buy something thats 500 dollar if you only got 300. You want to gamble for 400 but you only got coins for the amount of 320 off course the price matters....
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 24, 2016, 03:58:59 AM
I totally agree, if the price of bitcoins now is $1, I think nobody will use because they find it as a scam from the developer, now that the price is currently with a good amount then people will conclude by seeing only the price the this thing is legitimate. With the price, people will adopt and use bitcoins is their daily online transactions and feel the benefits they get that they did not get doing transactions only in different ways.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 24, 2016, 12:15:45 AM
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 23, 2016, 11:59:17 PM
Nowadays the price of bitcoin matters a lot, as a large number of peple have adopted bitcoin only because they want to be benefitted with the price of the bitcoin, for which they have heard that in the coming halving it will be increased. also these people have huge piles of coins and if the price drop they will lose theiir wealth.

That's true and I think the future of bitcoin mainly depends on the halving, as if the price goes high then people will continue to use it if price falls then many will loose their all money.
The price matter allot because the people use it as a currency so the price is deciding what the users are going to do and what there next move it. Are they going to buy coins or are they going to sell there coins, the price is deciding that.

The price determines the value of a thing, if the price is high then it is valuable, just like bitcoins current price now, I can say that it is valuable so it really matters.

Yeah because price is Stating its strength and price is more appealing for people who is finding a way to earn money online by it, it can attract more people to use it and to have trust on its existance because price value of everything is more importmatter for risktaker people the higher for its price the more people will attract as well as the business sector well surely adopt it if they can see stable market margin and global useness of it,
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 23, 2016, 11:51:36 PM
Nowadays the price of bitcoin matters a lot, as a large number of peple have adopted bitcoin only because they want to be benefitted with the price of the bitcoin, for which they have heard that in the coming halving it will be increased. also these people have huge piles of coins and if the price drop they will lose theiir wealth.

That's true and I think the future of bitcoin mainly depends on the halving, as if the price goes high then people will continue to use it if price falls then many will loose their all money.
The price matter allot because the people use it as a currency so the price is deciding what the users are going to do and what there next move it. Are they going to buy coins or are they going to sell there coins, the price is deciding that.

The price determines the value of a thing, if the price is high then it is valuable, just like bitcoins current price now, I can say that it is valuable so it really matters.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2016, 10:11:12 AM

Activity: 644
May 23, 2016, 09:32:55 AM
When the price is high, a single big whale cannot manipulate the price easily, it will be more stable, so more people will use it.

Yup price is very important. If the value doesnt matter. Than why we have all Bitcoin. The value is very important for us. Because you can earn some money with it and that is quite good. But you never know what will happen later of course with the value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 23, 2016, 09:27:20 AM
Yes of course it is a matter, if price drop to $1 I will cry like a baby  Grin

You will surely cry for sometime but after that you will start collecting as much coins possible, as if it falls it will rise again in future, we need to think positive.

Majority of people will quit bitcoin if price falls that low, only the true followers of bitcoin will have faith in it, and if it falls that low it has potential to rise again.
I don't think so, the correct word is majority of the people will buy bitcoins is the price is low, but I don't think it will go back to that low again as you can see the stable rise of the price.
The whales are probably waiting for the price to go down that low because they know that the price will be going back up, they can manipulate the price if they want as long as they can attract some actions for the whales too. As of the moment, I can say that the price is at its good value, we can notice that the price is consistently increasing due to the demand of the gambling industry and of the people who save for bitcoins because of the halving hype.

Yeah and price will also keep on moving up in coming days, as people are holding their coins to see the best price so they can sell and make profits, so price is a major factor in bitcoin.

Of course price really matters if bitcoin doesn't have value, majority of people here will gone and won't come back to bitcoin. And because of the
coming halving more and more people are holding their bitcoins to their wallet and waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 672
May 23, 2016, 09:00:26 AM

You will surely cry for sometime but after that you will start collecting as much coins possible, as if it falls it will rise again in future, we need to think positive.

Majority of people will quit bitcoin if price falls that low, only the true followers of bitcoin will have faith in it, and if it falls that low it has potential to rise again.
I don't think so, the correct word is majority of the people will buy bitcoins is the price is low, but I don't think it will go back to that low again as you can see the stable rise of the price.
The whales are probably waiting for the price to go down that low because they know that the price will be going back up, they can manipulate the price if they want as long as they can attract some actions for the whales too. As of the moment, I can say that the price is at its good value, we can notice that the price is consistently increasing due to the demand of the gambling industry and of the people who save for bitcoins because of the halving hype.

Yeah and price will also keep on moving up in coming days, as people are holding their coins to see the best price so they can sell and make profits, so price is a major factor in bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 23, 2016, 08:53:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 22, 2016, 10:25:41 PM

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 22, 2016, 12:21:45 PM
Absolutely yes,bitcoin price are important to those people people who are in bitcoin trading,to those who are selling and buying bitcoin.its the only way to earn some profit
Yes you're right. to trade a player it is very important, how long they store and hold bitcoin they buy and get to see only bitcoin prices rise. it will be to their own spirit and we all
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 22, 2016, 11:38:35 AM
When the price is high, a single big whale cannot manipulate the price easily, it will be more stable, so more people will use it.
Activity: 303
May 22, 2016, 08:35:14 AM

Activity: 658
May 22, 2016, 08:10:39 AM

Jump to: