Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 11. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
Sure it matter because of price people taking a first look at bitcoin and that joining the community. If bitcoin whould cost 1$ people will stop using it because they can't get more profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 21, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
It matters a lot for the holders and the traders. It also matters because a big price increase makes the news.
Yup in almost everything in this world. Price matters because that is how you are going to based your decisions if you are going to do something to it or you are going to ignore it. The price of bitcoin is the first thing that the people look for when they are in the market because that is their basis and i think that even though we will look to other cryptocurrencies, then the price is still what matters.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
It matters a lot for the holders and the traders. It also matters because a big price increase makes the news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
The price of Bitcoin is really important for the users that is using Bitcoin because with the value of Bitcoin they can do a lot of things and that is nice for the Bitcoin itself.
So it will be also more used and they can also earn some more money with it if the value is higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 04:00:31 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Bitcoin prices are constantly changing according to participants' buying and selling. Currently, bitcoin Cash bought more than 50 million higher than ETH bought just over 30 million. The point here is that when you sell, the time may be higher or lower. That is a common problem, and the bitcoin itself does not matter at all. You have to update prices quickly if you regularly want to buy and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
We all have different rate of satisfaction and we base all of that on what is the bitcoin's value. Bitcoin's value really matters a lot because it gets to decide whether we'll get high profits or not. Whenever the bitcoin's value fall, many investors end up disappointed while as bitcoin's value rise, many invesors gets happy for the reason that they will recieve higher profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
January 20, 2018, 11:03:50 PM
For me, bitcoin's price is relevant.. as a citizen of a country that has not fully developed bitcoin as a mode of payment i would definitely rely on bitcoin's price because i usually convert it to cash.. in my country bitcoin hasnt been accepted as a form of payment and as an individual i would like to spend my bitcoin in various of things that i need on a daily basis..
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 20, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

I think it really matters, bitcoin's value has grown very expensive nowadays which made it more popular and has been made more attractive to investors. A lot of people invested on bitcoin because they know that they can gain high profits from it since the value is growing a lot. If I were to invest to, I will also take a look at the price first before so that I can set my expectations on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:14:58 PM
Yes of course price of bitcoin really matters in crpytocurrencies. As bitcoin got the dominance in cryptomarket his price really affects all coins. It's because traders uses bitcoin as pairing to other coins.
Activity: 387
January 20, 2018, 08:05:30 PM
Yes,  it matter, in trading the price is very important.  The market value of every coin really matters most. We cannot proceed on our trading without checking the price if it is down or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
January 20, 2018, 07:50:29 PM
It does matter, how can you practice your trading skills if the doesn't matter at all. And we're talking about currency here, so the price is the main thing about this platform. Or should I say, it is the future Economics, that will drive everyone to the ways on how we can use the currency.

If you didn't know the prices if it is good or bad, then you would end up selling at the not so good price and make huge losses in your runs.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Why not yes the price of bitcoin matter a lot cause it through it price that we can measure it value.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Yes it matters , it shows the trust people have in bitcoin. If they believe in the technology and the project. Just like the price of gold is important.
It is well said that it shows the trust people have in Bitcoin and people also invest in currency by looking at it’s profit margin and for this purpose,the price matters.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
January 20, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

I agree with that if Bitcoin price dump of course its impossoble for you to get a better amount of profit which may be able help us to make something more oit of it and Bitcoin price indicates how does the platform doing well.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
yes of course it does. what make people interested in bitcoin because its price
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
I do not think the bitcoin price is okay because I already understand that decentralization will be like this, a regular price if it goes up to thousands of dollars a day.
Activity: 249
January 20, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Yes it matters , it shows the trust people have in bitcoin. If they believe in the technology and the project. Just like the price of gold is important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
Price are tellers for the fortune of bitcoin and it can says what happen to it in future thats why price really matters. Nowadays the price of bitcoin matters a lot, as a large number of peple have adopted bitcoin only because they want to be benefitted with the price of the bitcoin, for which they have heard that in the coming halving it will be increased
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 20, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
The price of bitcoin is matter to everyone. Many traders are aware of bitcoin price and most of the altcoins follow the price of out king, bitcoin. Hence, the price of the bitcoin is really important to bring up the total market of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will always be the one to get compared with other using the price.
Every altcoin is depending to bitcoin and as well it's price. And for investors old or new price do really matter, if you are an old time investor or not that old and you had bought bitcoin at the very cheap price before price is the basis of your profit and losses. And for new investors, if they bought it at $15,000 well it's still a loss for them until now.
indeed the effect of bitcoin price is larger for the investors,thats why it always matter..but other than that ripple now doesnt depend on bitcoin anymore as the said coin can be buy directly using physical money,maybe more investor may take a look of having option to capitalized here in cryptocurrency.i am following this issue for further updates
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
people are discussing this issue more, the handiest component it comes to is reality, which can be you in it for the time or do you have money contributed. on the off chance that you are a man utilizing it for sending cash to some other locale, and best get it at the factor of the utilization, at that point it doesn't depend. in any case on the off chance that you happen to keep it for long haul, at that point extremely it makes a difference as you may fundamentally be losing cash on it.
Pages:
Jump to: