Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 3. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 20, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
The price of bitcoin is definitely important because it determines the use of it in definite terms. Let's slope it, bitcoin has no intrinsic value. It can abandoned be vital in terms of dollars and new currency counterparts. If bitcoin cannot be converted into toting in the works currencies, subsequently its value will decrease immediately. To an extent, it can be argued that it doesn't have any value if it cannot be converted into dollars and less people would mine or invest regarding it.

Yeah the price will matter to some people that wanna live from it ,from those who just are making an extra income as me i believe now doesnt matter ,I am just earning it on the free way,captchas ,signature, faucets ,i dont need this extra income to survive soo I am saving bitcoin at the moment , when i need or have enough bitcoins to buy something i wanna i will use them.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin is the reason why many people are becoming interested to buy and to use bitcoins. I believe that the price of the bitcoin will rise so much again.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
The Bitcoin's ecosystem doesn't complete yet. So you have to convert BTC to fiat to spend them! If the currency was to fall to a price that they were operating at a loss they would soon shut up shop.But for further development the price does not really matter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 20, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
That is true the price of bitcoin will matter because it is the index where in the bitcoin holder looks into it ,and they will devide if they will sell or buy bitcoin with price stated in the coin index in the digital market.
Activity: 29
March 19, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

The price of everything matters because it will identify if you can purchase or not. In bitcoin, the price matters so that you know how much bitcoin you can afford to invest. Likewise, it matters so that you know when to exchnage and when to cash out.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
The price of bitcoin is definitely important because it determines the use of it in definite terms. Let's slope it, bitcoin has no intrinsic value. It can abandoned be vital in terms of dollars and new currency counterparts. If bitcoin cannot be converted into toting in the works currencies, subsequently its value will decrease immediately. To an extent, it can be argued that it doesn't have any value if it cannot be converted into dollars and less people would mine or invest regarding it.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

[/quote
Yes it does matter,if the price is still acceptable for it's value and if it is stable then in a long term People are more confident to continue  of  a bitcoin,.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 08:44:39 AM
The Bitcoin price does matter and it is the most important thing when you talk about Bitcoin, everybody keeps check of the price because they want to either sell of buy Bitcoin. If the price was only stable then Bitcoin would never been this popular. It's self-evident.
Precisely when the price is volatile then bitcoin will not achieve such developments, if the price is stable I would never be interested to use bitcoin because for me paypal is popular and better than the new payment system.
Activity: 189
March 19, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
The Bitcoin price does matter and it is the most important thing when you talk about Bitcoin, everybody keeps check of the price because they want to either sell of buy Bitcoin. If the price was only stable then Bitcoin would never been this popular. It's self-evident.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Im not saying price doesn't matter, but with this mentality you would have never bought Bitcoin back in the day when it was worthless, that's what separates the super early adopters from early adopters, they saw the potential without the need of a price, thats why very few get super rich, it's hard to look beyond the price.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Of course bitcoin price matters, specially to those bitcoin holders, traiders and investors. The higher the price of bitcoin the bigger profit we acquired on investment, specially when the price goes up it doubles thier profits on holdings or even tripple after for some quite a while.
For me too it is yes because the aim behind trading and investing is profit so if people will not get profit then they will use it but not save it, so price matters for the sake of income and profit, at this time bitcoin price is not very and it is easy to get the bitcoin, as it is cheap but volatility of bitcoin will give you chance to earn money, it allows profit at the time of green market demand , price rises thousands of dollar every month which is causing high demand of investment from bitcoin, new people are getting into bitcoin and price is rising very high.
Activity: 6
March 18, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Yes certainly, what else it could be??

For most of the people, the price of the bitcoin matters the most, so as to me.

If the price of the bitcoin was similar to the DOGECOIN, how it will attract the people?? The pricing is the most attractive feature of bitcoin and hence people are interested in earning it. Simple math!
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Absolute yes, even when it drops and rises it is a great value to us you will not see such a large amount of money so does the price of bitcoin matter all money has no more over bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
That right. The popularity of bitcoin makes it worth having a string associated with other coins in the crypto market. When the bitcoin value is falling. Bonding is indicated by the number of transactions of other coins released to enhance their bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin is considered to be a financially strong product of varying amplitudes. meets the needs of the user. This is the point that creates a special value for bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

For me, the price of bitcoin matters because it is the baseline of all cryptocurrency. When the price of bitcoin drops, almost all the other cryptocurrency also goes with it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
Yes, of course, the price does really matter. It is our indicator what is it's value to our current market versus fiat. It also helps us to decide when to buy and when to sell. Although we don't have that full control of its value, we have in our own little way contribute to the price growth by trading and spending.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
must it's matters.We have actually the stable value for the hard volume. In a all bitcoin economy, the participants will have to take the expected money value into account.So just forget about a stable price and do your own projection.
Activity: 124
March 17, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Yes because when its down the other coin will down also and when the price is up its up also.That's why bitcoin matters.
Activity: 42
March 17, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
I am not a trader , I do not have much experience there but I can tell you that you need to read a lot of literature, and start with a small investment .
Pages:
Jump to: