Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 9. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Bitcoin prices are so high that people are interested in adopting Bitcoin, and if the Bitcoin price is stable, many people will turn their savings into Bitcoin, thereby raising the Bitcoin value itself, but not for now because of the fact that Bitcoin prices are unstable.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

For me the bitcoin price really matter. Especially for those people who really need money to provide those things that they need in their life. Some people here because of its price, its price that is unique because each day the bitcoin values change, sometimes its increase but unfortunately sometimes its decrease. Additionally, it really matters because price of the bitcoin is the one that help us to buy those things that we need.

People who earn bitcoin are saying the same thing as expected.

For traders, tne price of bitcoin is not that important. Only important one is their profit obtained from exchanges.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
If not in light of the value we won't be here that is without a doubt. Also those individuals who intensely holding their tokens trusting they get twofold or triple an incentive after quite a while. Fundamentally, the value matters.
Activity: 413
January 25, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

For me the bitcoin price really matter. Especially for those people who really need money to provide those things that they need in their life. Some people here because of its price, its price that is unique because each day the bitcoin values change, sometimes its increase but unfortunately sometimes its decrease. Additionally, it really matters because price of the bitcoin is the one that help us to buy those things that we need.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little...
Actually yes. The higher the price the more people are getting interested to it. It is like gold. When the price is down then people are not very interested. When the price rises everyone want to gets on the boat and there is a lot of media coverage. The same holds to Bitcoin and other crypto projects. For that reason, the price really matters.

Off course it really matters a lot, the price of bitcoin is the reason why people are into it. If not because of the price we won’t be here that’s for sure. Not to mention those people who fervently holding their tokens hoping they get double or triple value after a long time. Basically, the price matters.
Activity: 28
January 25, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little...
Actually yes. The higher the price the more people are getting interested to it. It is like gold. When the price is down then people are not very interested. When the price rises everyone want to gets on the boat and there is a lot of media coverage. The same holds to Bitcoin and other crypto projects. For that reason, the price really matters.
Activity: 29
January 25, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
Price of bitcoin does matter, but the belief in bitcoin's success and its practicalities are even more important.. That is what gives bitcoin its "real" value that is clearly not defined yet.. current price is all speculation whether it goes up or down or to 50k or 5k. I see most people in this thread state the price of bitcoin does matter because people will be happy with it, or people need salaries lol wtf? irrelevant.

mainstream adoption needs to happen (eventually will) but until then, the price of bitcoin is just an attractive investment vehicle for new comers, crypto space needs stability and organic growth.. and will continue this trend, so the price isn't as importance as other variables.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 25, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
Yes price of bitcoin matters, price determine the value of the products, example  when the price of bitcoin   appreciate market value also appreciate, and when price depreciate, market value also depreciate, so price of bitcoin matters allot.
Price is everything, it is the very first impression that the people look at. If they see that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher then they will get excited even more and that is also the indication for them if they will sell bitcoin or not. Price matters at all and we can't just ignore the price because the price dictates something if it is profitable or worth it to try.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 04:58:51 AM
Yes it matters a lot in this generation we need extra money we need extra income my salary is not enough to fill my bills and my extra needs...
Obviously... The only thing that matters is money, a large amount of money to feed the needs. People invest in Bitcoin because it gives good profit and therefore we can easily say that its price matters!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

For me it matters becausebtgat determine what are the value of those coins that we use to hold. If bitcoins price are stavle5 i bet that they will not be used and recognize lilke this. Maybe businessmen are the ones that will just accept and use bitcoins if that is the case. But no the bitcoins are volatile and the price really matters. When they drop a lot of people are panicking and when they go to the moon a lot of people are selling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
Yes price of bitcoin matters, price determine the value of the products, example  when the price of bitcoin   appreciate market value also appreciate, and when price depreciate, market value also depreciate, so price of bitcoin matters allot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 04:04:46 AM
Yes I believe price does matter indeed. Majority of us here pay heed to the changes in prices
of bitcoin regularly. It affects everything and most especially to the ones earning, investing and
spending bitcoins. It's a crucial aspect which strategically influences how we hold and buy coins, but
personally I find it very fascinating and intriguing how coin prices behave erratically and in a unpredictable manner.
Activity: 15
January 25, 2018, 03:19:14 AM
Yes it matters a lot in this generation we need extra money we need extra income my salary is not enough to fill my bills and my extra needs...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
Of course it does. The price of bitcoin measures our standards on when to buy, hold or sell. That's why it is really important for us to know how valuable is the price of bitcoin every moment, that way we can all earn from it. Also, the fact that bitcoin is volatile is relevant to the topic because we need to be aware if we are still doing the right thing or not.
Activity: 40
January 25, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
i think so . people will be happy if the price is good, and sad if its bad.
Activity: 371
January 24, 2018, 07:30:20 PM
for me personally, is very important, because the price is what makes people interested to participate in bitcoin world, so they want to join investment
Activity: 78
January 24, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
I think it matters for a number of reasons from the investors, to the profits miners gain... Bitcoin needs to keep increasing its price to be profitable for both.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
January 24, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

I think it does. It is where we usually look up to whenever we are planning to invest on something. Bitcoin would not be more exclusive if the value of it didn't rise up and become expensive. Everybody even went crazy when bitcoin's value grew up to the highest recently but bad thing the value started to fall down again. We would not work hard if the price is low and that is how it matters.
Activity: 62
January 24, 2018, 11:40:04 AM
Yes it really matters, when some users saw the stability of the price of bitcoin they will be more interested on it and will introduce it to others and if that happens people will invest in bitcoin and so bitcoin will be more popular and stable.
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
Yes it really matters alot.The price of bitcoin makes it no 1cryptocurrency till date and it will maintain its position in future days too.The craze for bitcoin makes it the no1 crypto and the increasing price is the second popularity.
The price of the bitcoin also affects the price of other cryptos as one can see that from last weeks. A small up or down always remains in cryptos but bitcoin will always maintain it's position forever.
Pages:
Jump to: