Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 5. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 14, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
I don't think so, because bitcoin is popular now and this is the most important thing and when btc value increase, community of btc will too be higher.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 12, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
yes if bitcoin is very cheap any billionaires can own most of it, and the lesser transaction will happen since you need more units of BTC to buy something it will fail as a commodity, currency, and money. remember it had a limited quantity so lesser value the lesser adoption will happen unless the quantity of BTC increase
It is already predetermined how much Bitcoin will be produced, I guess it is not what you mean. It would not be so bad that everyone had Bitcoin, that Bitcoin had a bit of Bitcoin instead of the rich.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Yes it is. The reason why the bitcoin is becoming popular is because of its value that is continuing to grow. Most of the people are gaining more trust to the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is becoming stronger.

Because of it's volatility many investors gain huge profit, if you are just newbie and no more knowledge about bitcoin don't invest because you can lose your money.
Just study first and if you already know more about bitcoin then its time to invest and hold.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 02:06:35 AM
yes if bitcoin is very cheap any billionaires can own most of it, and the lesser transaction will happen since you need more units of BTC to buy something it will fail as a commodity, currency, and money. remember it had a limited quantity so lesser value the lesser adoption will happen unless the quantity of BTC increase
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:03:15 AM
The price of bitcoin really matter especially to those people who are getting their income in Bitcoin. They are the investors. They get profit when the price of Bitcoin goes up because they buy Bitcoin when its price is down and sell it when the price goes up so that they can earn profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 12, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
For me, yes because bitcoin price is really matter and important to us, bitcoin price is one of all people chasing.
Activity: 528
March 11, 2018, 11:43:49 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Yes it is. The reason why the bitcoin is becoming popular is because of its value that is continuing to grow. Most of the people are gaining more trust to the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is becoming stronger.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 11, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
Although Price is the main thing people are enticed and attracted to bitcoin investing, I am pretty much knowledgeable to say that as soon as people are accustomd to the nature of bitcoin amd bitcoin investing, one can say that a raise can be expected whetger or not it is a dump or increase. if you would invest a huge amount or a huge amount of people invests on bitcoin a price increase can be expected.
in short the demand can greatly affect the price of a coin. so meaning to say the price would not really matter. even though the coin started at a low price , that coin can still posibly sky rocket in the future because it has an amazing purpose that if people sees they can get easily attracted to it and that cause for its value to pump. but in terms of bitcoin , id say no. price doesnt matter because people do only care about profit. they will continue to use and support bitcoin as long as it is still profitable.
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 11, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
Yes indeed it matters for the fact that bitcoin is the pioneer in crypto currencies. Most specially for those who are into it not only that some crypto depends on it in the area of traiding, and online jobs that recieves bitcoin as salary. It will matter more when the banks and big stablishments adopts bitcoin as mode of payments.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Although Price is the main thing people are enticed and attracted to bitcoin investing, I am pretty much knowledgeable to say that as soon as people are accustomd to the nature of bitcoin amd bitcoin investing, one can say that a raise can be expected whetger or not it is a dump or increase. if you would invest a huge amount or a huge amount of people invests on bitcoin a price increase can be expected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 11, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
Yes, the price of Bitcoin is the big matter about how they lookt at Bitcoin. Imaging Bitcoin reachs to the 10k$ goal. They will not say Bitcoin is a fraud any more and change their view into a positive way about Bitcoin.
Price is the main thing because of which people are investing into bitcoin and if the price doesn’t matter then people will not invest in bitcoin because price is giving profit to the people and that’s the main reason of bitcoin popularity and now the new trend has be started that it can also be used as payment and all these things are revolving around the price factor and yeah 2017 is the best year for the btc and investors.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
I think there are just somewhat number of bitcoiners that are not stressed over the cost of bitcoin, but rather most by far of this group is exceptionally keen on it in light of the fact that everybody needs to purchase and offer things constantly, and these things dependably have a fiscal esteem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 07, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
for long time bitcoin holders it is not important. but it matters for me. because if you want to trade altcoins, hold altcoins you should follow bitcoin price all the time. if bitcoin price makes sharp moves and goes up down so much altcoins always goes into bearish trend.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
I positively think and believe bitcoin's prices does relevantly matter, it's the best indication on how and where our investments are headed for.
It's volatile and fluctuation affects everybody in a good and disappointing way. When bitcoins were beginning to go down to 5K, everybody panic
and all we saw was red, some took the time and opportunity to buy coins, taking advantage of the cheap prices. But immediately when it roused
back up everybody was excited again. So the ever changing and unpredictable prices is substantially influential on people and the market.
Activity: 473
March 01, 2018, 05:13:53 AM
No matter how convincing your points are, I won't still give in wholesomely, because to me, it's like watching this Bitcoin price argument from the perspective of Minners and Bitcoin experts alone. Should we not consider other people around the world for it's total acceptability? No matter how strong we are, we still need the gross support of the masses, and the Bitcoin price standardization is the only language they understand before all other things follow suit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 01, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
Yes the price of Bitcoin matters to attract more investors and to those who have coins will sell their coins to have a bigger profit and this may lead to a healthy transactions.
If we want to wait and we'll get a profit, I'm always optimistic that bitcoin prices will continue to rise so as not to panic when prices fall, and happy because now the bitcoin price looks up and more stable above $ 10k.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Absolutely yes price of bitcoin really matters especially for us the users of bitcoin we are hoping for it's value to be huge because it can help us in our daily needs and when it comes to financial matters. Price matters especially for joining trading, investing and mining because some are really expecting to have a good profit because of using and joining bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 01, 2018, 03:59:27 AM
Obviously, the most important thing about bitcoin is the price, and i am not the only one who is saying this, if the price wasn't low at the moment, everybody would be talking good about bitcoin.
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
Yes. It matters because the investors depends on what price is and when they are going to invest so that they will earn for it. It is also important because bitcoin finders and miners put their time only searching and earning bitcoin with longer time consumption and selling it on a higher cost.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
For me, yes, bitcoin price is still matters specially when you are investing, trading, mining and even doing the bounty campaign. You should consider bitcoin price while doing all this. In order to avoid lost and failure you must matter evreything except when you are just holding, then you may not consider it's price at all and just wait for your target time to release it. 

you have a point, in general everything that involve money, price really matter to each and everyone, most of the time trader are the one who get panic when bitcoin is dumping continuously, specially if they hold a lot of bitcoin, that's why some traders always monitor their hold altcoins so that they cannot missed the opportunity when bitcoin price have pump up. as much as possible from time to time monitoring. Cheesy Smiley i've tried trading before but not bitcoin so i have a little bit knowledge about trading. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: