Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 6. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 02:01:56 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Price of bitcoin is matter that's the important thing in bitcoin. If the price is going down all coins is affected and all coins is very low also. Thats why many small timers of bitcoin is affected so much of price down because they don't have choice but to get their pay even its too low. Price down also affects the investors,some are quiting because they think their money is too wasteful of passing time without profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
If I say no, then that will be a lie. It's a question that was easy to answer. YES it does matter. Whenever we sell or buy something, we always check the price. I think same thing applies on bitcoin. I know there are a lot of technicalities on your post but at the of the day its all about what you can earn from your investment. That's just the way it is. No one invest on bitcoin without expecting to earn money.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Yes, the price of bitcoin is so important to us.  Because they see the value of bitcoin and we monitor if the right time to sell or hodl it.  Important is we give value of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:01:48 AM
Yes the price of Bitcoin matters to attract more investors and to those who have coins will sell their coins to have a bigger profit and this may lead to a healthy transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
February 22, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

It really matters the price thats the reason why we need to focus and patiently waiting to increase its value before you are going to sell it. Dont rush everything is normal and dont ever try to feel sad when it doesnt work out or the vakue gets lower. Soon it will increase and ts tjje right thing to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
February 22, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Price of bitcoin doesn't matter at all whether it is cheap or expensive if you have really a strong belief that your invested money can give you very good profit because it is already a fact that bitcoin will keep rising whenever it gets down.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
I think the price of bitcoin matter because in a day we can get a price that rises hundreds or even thousands of dollars, I do not understand whether this is real from the user or there are people or groups who continue to intervene.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
The price of bitcoins matters a lot. It has its influence on most of the altcoins; the rise in value of bitcoins brings rise in price of the altcoins too. And in some way, when the price of bitcoin rose last year, the transaction fees also shot up and making it difficult to send bitcoins most times, this also affected sending of airdrops too.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
I think yes, because all the traders and investors are observing the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies when to buy or sell their holdings.
For investors or traders of course the price up or down always get a profit, it is a nice thing for traders, and for me the price is too volatile is a common thing because bitcoin embrace the concept of decentralization.
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
I think yes, because all the traders and investors are observing the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies when to buy or sell their holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 18, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
Of course it is important for people and for many investors .. if bitcoin loses half its value in dollars then you will only be able to buy, because the higher the price of one bitcoin the more value it will get..
Agree, the price of the bitcoin determine when will the investors will come and invest. The lower it gets the more investors will there be and the higher the price means we will earn a good profit.
Well, the price of bitcoin matters a lot since it tells the investor the right time to invest in it or to withdraw money from it. As the price gets low, more people try to get into it and when it gets to its maximum, that time is to get higher profit out of it. So, try to invest in it when there's a dip in the price because only then you can attain a handful amount of profit...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
Of course it is important for people and for many investors .. if bitcoin loses half its value in dollars then you will only be able to buy, because the higher the price of one bitcoin the more value it will get..
Agree, the price of the bitcoin determine when will the investors will come and invest. The lower it gets the more investors will there be and the higher the price means we will earn a good profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 18, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Price of bitcoin is ofcourse a matter. because bitcoin is the main currency of crypto market. when it goes up or goes down, all other crypto currencies are affected from it.
Trend of crypto market is decided by big bitcoin holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
The thing we should understand about bitcoin is using decentralized system so the price is very fluctuating, for those who are still newbie would be surprised so before investing bitcoin then make sure your heart is healthy.
Merit: 28
February 15, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Well for me it matters. But I do mot have a standard whether it is expensive or not. I label it as high or low. High when it meets my target value higher than the price when I bought it, low when I see that it gets lower than the price I firstly bought it. That is how bitcoin's price matter to me. But I do not find it expensive or cheap. Thousands of dollars are nothing but just number in bitcoin. What matters is the fluctuation.

It matters because price is the indicator of its value what make market place more agressive when there is a movement of the price. In there you can buy or sell and gain or lose . That is why people invest bitcoin because the market place is soo agressive and the price is very volatile that would change every now and then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 15, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
For me, yes, bitcoin price is still matters specially when you are investing, trading, mining and even doing the bounty campaign. You should consider bitcoin price while doing all this. In order to avoid lost and failure you must matter evreything except when you are just holding, then you may not consider it's price at all and just wait for your target time to release it. 
It is just a pure nonsense to not pay attention to bitcoin because all of your efforts might be go garbage if you are just going to ignore the price because it matters all the time because that is your basis if you will continue doing bitcoin or not because why you need to work or do something if it is not profitable anymore.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
Yes ..it's better to buy low and hold or sell..
It's better to be in the safe zone by buying at ranging prices rather than all time highs.
But the main problem is you never know the when will btc will
Rise and fall..
It's all about having a positive mindset..
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 15, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
For me, yes, bitcoin price is still matters specially when you are investing, trading, mining and even doing the bounty campaign. You should consider bitcoin price while doing all this. In order to avoid lost and failure you must matter evreything except when you are just holding, then you may not consider it's price at all and just wait for your target time to release it. 
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
Well for me it matters. But I do mot have a standard whether it is expensive or not. I label it as high or low. High when it meets my target value higher than the price when I bought it, low when I see that it gets lower than the price I firstly bought it. That is how bitcoin's price matter to me. But I do not find it expensive or cheap. Thousands of dollars are nothing but just number in bitcoin. What matters is the fluctuation.
Pages:
Jump to: