Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 41. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 10:53:41 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Of course yes it really matters, because thats the reason why they become popular in the mainstream because of the tremendous increase of their value over the years. And besides the value of it is just the only reason why a lot of people are being hooked to it. People are depending on bitcoins they used it as a major source of income and because the value of bitcoins are expensive so if they converted it in fiat or in real money it is bigger than other laboured jobs. Thats is why bitcoins price matters. It is a business.

The real fact for the bitcoin popularity is the increased price compared to all other digital assets. If this could have got price similar to the other tokens this could have not gained such a growth in a short time, though it's value started from the zero.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 10:43:13 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Of course yes it really matters, because thats the reason why they become popular in the mainstream because of the tremendous increase of their value over the years. And besides the value of it is just the only reason why a lot of people are being hooked to it. People are depending on bitcoins they used it as a major source of income and because the value of bitcoins are expensive so if they converted it in fiat or in real money it is bigger than other laboured jobs. Thats is why bitcoins price matters. It is a business.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 09:46:34 PM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
That would be definitely lying. Ofcourse the price always matters that's why some people began to be interested to use bitcoin to have a source of income. Many people would definitely leave in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will totally crash because all of their money will be gone including mine.
Agreed, as the user stated price really matters big with bitcoin. Also one who is saying that he doesn't think of the price is a big lie. As the price keeps on growing same is the price increase happening in the users. So if something goes wrong or causes a price crash surely it will lose its popularity, No doubt it.
Bitcoin will not lose popularity if the price will go down because it will attract more attention from the people who are watching bitcoin and if the price will go down then it is actually an opportunity to the people who want to invest so it is opposite to are you saying because if the popularity of bitcoin will go down because of the price crash then the crash will just continue to go on.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 05:32:36 PM
It issues of system. Normally men and women will not even use Bitcoin. And it is crucial for all of us. Simply because it will be the potential cash.And you can even receive some money with it and that is extremely good. I hope that more folks will also use some Bitcoin. It will be good if it is far more popular.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 30, 2017, 11:02:09 AM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
That would be definitely lying. Ofcourse the price always matters that's why some people began to be interested to use bitcoin to have a source of income. Many people would definitely leave in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will totally crash because all of their money will be gone including mine.
Agreed, as the user stated price really matters big with bitcoin. Also one who is saying that he doesn't think of the price is a big lie. As the price keeps on growing same is the price increase happening in the users. So if something goes wrong or causes a price crash surely it will lose its popularity, No doubt it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
August 30, 2017, 10:48:52 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
August 30, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin serves the most good quality of it. The reason why many investors want bitcoin is the value and the price. It is really true that the price is really matter.
Surely it is. Why the investors throughout the world are just leaving the conventional businesses and turning over to bitcoins. Reason is more money it yields. Bitcoin have been blessed for making it happen and if it is, then so sure we can say price of bitcoin matters.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 29, 2017, 06:17:27 AM

The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin serves the most good quality of it. The reason why many investors want bitcoin is the value and the price. It is really true that the price is really matter.
Activity: 42
August 29, 2017, 06:09:08 AM
Effectively the volatility of bitcoin has bringed large expense at bitcoin ,being the miners, im sure all would like to get a thousand pounds for every coin,soo nearly all would be mining it,the query if it ended up fastened would it be traded soo simple as is being now.
Activity: 35
August 17, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
Bitcoin is still pretty volatile. It is still attracting all kinds of investors. I have my own stash, keeping track on the price constantly. I couldn't go a week without looking at the price LOL.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 11:15:49 PM
The price always matter. I believe most of people become bitcoin user because of the price in the first place. The higher the price, the more attractive it is for the investor and more people will be interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 714
August 17, 2017, 10:47:32 PM
it does matter, one thing that attracts user and investor to bitcoin is price so i dont think they would buy bitcoin without looking at the price. The user also look at the price, i dont think they would use currency with really low value, example is to buy gas for  50000btc(if the price is really low)see, too much numbers
Not only that, the companies which use Bitcoin for operating will get big impact. Most of bitcoin users are trader so this condition makes the price of bitcoin even more fluctuate. So the price of bitcoin is really matter.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
for future
August 17, 2017, 10:02:39 PM
it does matter, one thing that attracts user and investor to bitcoin is price so i dont think they would buy bitcoin without looking at the price. The user also look at the price, i dont think they would use currency with really low value, example is to buy gas for  50000btc(if the price is really low)see, too much numbers
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
August 17, 2017, 09:07:39 PM

The price of the bitcoin is really matter. It is the foundation of the bitcoin. Price is the reason why many people entering the world of cryptocurrency. The price is also the reason why bitcoin is strong and popular.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 17, 2017, 09:05:41 PM
Yes, it matters to some extent, but I will continue using Bitcoin no matter what the price is.

Most people (including myself) will use Bitcoin regardless of the price.

But would you hold your coins for let's say a few years if price was not important to you? I wouldn't. I would just buy coins when I need to pay someone or to buy stuff online.

The answer is yes and no... It depends on peoples' need. For myself, the price of bitcoin does not matter at all, because no matter how expensive the bitcoin price gets I can still buy some Satoshis for my money and use it for my needs.
yes the price of the bitcoin really matters.it is  the most common factor why bitcoin is now the favorate investing site of some investors because bitcoin is really amazing when we speak about the price.
yes i agree on that it is  all about the price because if bitcoin price  is too low from now and and this coming 3 years maybe no one will invest into it but as what we all have see bitcoin price rising from time to time and it is really matter.all investors maybe getting more  excited on its price that is why many  investors invest into it.
yes i agree on that price is the  fraction of the bitcoin life.because if bitcoin value and the price are stable and in a low  rate i think no one will be  shown interest on investing into it because everyone in inevesting wants a big profit and a big return.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2017, 08:59:50 PM
Well to the devotees like you, price of Bitcoin will not matter since you believe in inherent value lying under the Bitcoin. However, for most people, the price of Bitcoin can serve as a trigger whether to invest their money into Bitcoin or not. If the Bitcoin price rises high, more and more people will start to participate, otherwise no.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 17, 2017, 08:54:29 PM
Yes, it matters to some extent, but I will continue using Bitcoin no matter what the price is.

But would you hold your coins for let's say a few years if price was not important to you? I wouldn't. I would just buy coins when I need to pay someone or to buy stuff online.

The answer is yes and no... It depends on peoples' need. For myself, the price of bitcoin does not matter at all, because no matter how expensive the bitcoin price gets I can still buy some Satoshis for my money and use it for my needs.
yes the price of the bitcoin really matters.it is  the most common factor why bitcoin is now the favorate investing site of some investors because bitcoin is really amazing when we speak about the price.
yes i agree on that it is  all about the price because if bitcoin price  is too low from now and and this coming 3 years maybe no one will invest into it but as what we all have see bitcoin price rising from time to time and it is really matter.all investors maybe getting more  excited on its price that is why many  investors invest into it.
Activity: 951
August 17, 2017, 08:49:14 PM

yes the price of the bitcoin really matters.it is  the most common factor why bitcoin is now the favorate investing site of some investors because bitcoin is really amazing when we speak about the price.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 17, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 17, 2017, 05:02:12 PM
Yes, the price of bitcoin does matter a lot and if bitcoin does not have a promising/ bright future in price most of the investors won't have invested their into bitcoin.
 Concerning, the hatred of bitcoin it minimal now because the government and law firm are now appreciating bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: