Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 44. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2017, 05:12:37 AM
Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 22, 2017, 04:47:11 AM
Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 22, 2017, 04:41:44 AM
Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 22, 2017, 04:33:21 AM
Ofcourse, the price of bitcoin matters. Transactions ade using bitcoin depends on its price. If the value is low, you will not want to use bitcoin for payment. On the other hand, we all know that we decide whether we buy or sell bitcoin by basing on its price.

We are all attracted to the price of bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoin gets higher it also attracts a lot of new comers. And that's why price of bitcoin does really matters. And the reason why we don't want to use bitcoin when the price is low is because we will regret for using it. Most of the time we only want to spend when the price is high.
yes the price of bitcoin really matter, specially if we are attach to trading and investment. because in trading we depend on the price of bitcoin and while holding bitcoin we expect that the price of bitcoin will go high.

In trading, we are earning because of the price. And if the price seems to be high we also earn high. That's why if you don't know how to look at the price of bitcoin together with the alt coin's market, you won't be earning and doing good there. Just be patient and don't be greedy when you trade, if there's a small movement if you think you have profit, sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 07:04:48 PM
Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
June 21, 2017, 05:16:53 PM
Bitcoins value is derived from 2 things. First is its use as a currency where its advantage over fiat is mainly its anonymity.

These features is a two edges sword, used by many to perform illegal transactions and lack of transparency in measuring risk when there is a problem in the fees and transactions.

Of course. The price is the reason why many people want to invest their money in the cryptocurrency world. Price also is the main reason why many people are staying and earning bitcoins.

Of course price is one of the reasons, but some here is a futuristic thinker that means their passion is innovation and learning new things, these kind of people always challenge themselves to not only work with can reward but what matter to them is the
Activity: 378
June 21, 2017, 04:49:42 PM
Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 21, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
Ofcourse, the price of bitcoin matters. Transactions ade using bitcoin depends on its price. If the value is low, you will not want to use bitcoin for payment. On the other hand, we all know that we decide whether we buy or sell bitcoin by basing on its price.
The future has a place for Bitcoin, but it is not going to be something that is going to change mankind as we know it.  Price ofcourse does matter a lot.

It has made us quite rich and been very lucrative, but it is not the end all and be all of the world.   Bitcoin will be very high in near future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 21, 2017, 02:00:03 PM
The future has a place for Bitcoin, but it is not going to be something that is going to change mankind as we know it.  Price ofcourse does matter a lot.
Activity: 588
June 21, 2017, 01:51:45 PM
Everyone on the forum assumes that the minute a person outside of the crypto world sees Bitcoin they are going to fall instantly in love with it.  Just because it means something to the people here does not mean anything outside of the forums, exchanges and trading world.  It is quite simple, it is not really that special to others. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 21, 2017, 11:38:17 AM
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
June 21, 2017, 11:07:04 AM
What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.

I agree that the trend of bitcoin matters but the thing is there is a trend because of what? The answer is obviously by it price or value development. Because the changes on bitcoin price or increased on it makes people more dependent or more attached to bitcoin so its development depends on the support of the user on how they will used bitcoin on transaction or investment. So the changes or developments happened on bitcoin can bring great thing about bitcoin so for me it matters just like the trend matters to bitcoin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 21, 2017, 10:17:07 AM
why not price of bitcoin absolutely matter. the attraction of bitcoin in all countries is all about of price. price of bitcoin can attract more people to use bitcoin and increase and decrease in price can attract the investers .
It is not that simple yes price does give attention to people through media and social media but it does not automatically make them users of Bitcoin, it surely does get their attention on Bitcoin itself. But the Attention of Bitcoin does not always become a demand for Bitcoin, because based from my personal experience even just by searching Bitcoin in google you will be more confused and lost on the topic some people won't even go far on creating a Bitcoin Wallet Address.
Activity: 612
June 21, 2017, 09:29:42 AM
why not price of bitcoin absolutely matter. the attraction of bitcoin in all countries is all about of price. price of bitcoin can attract more people to use bitcoin and increase and decrease in price can attract the investers .
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
June 21, 2017, 09:00:59 AM
Yes, bitcoin price is matter to those user of this. This is the advantages of bitcoin to the other currency, being not stable of price gives to everyone an additional profit. It is one reason why others buy a bitcoin to sell if the price is high to get an income.
Activity: 588
June 21, 2017, 08:16:02 AM
You are simply predicting the pirce of Bitcoin and asking everyone to save it. Did you ever imagine what happens when all the blocks of Bitcoin will be mined? At that time if everyone has saved the Bitcoin how we will get new coins?

By buying them? It really doesn't make that much sense to anticipate something that's far from today. We don't even know if bitcoin not be obsolete before we mined all the coins. The new coins doesn't matter if you're just a regular guy since you're not making money from mining.

It's impossible that literally everyone will be holding their bitcoins because we have a lot of traders. Plus, there's no unity going on here so even when somebody promotes to hold bitcoin and never sell any of it, there would still be people selling bitcoins. There would also always be people that needs some cash so they would sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
June 21, 2017, 08:14:35 AM
When bitcoin's price was still low we said that the transaction fee is very cheap but now the value is really high and I
can say that it is not good for micro transaction anymore, you have to pay for the higher fees if you want your transaction to be delivered on time.
The high rate for the transaction makes bitcoin users to keep their account, to collect a large amount. This will reduce the number of transactions and as a result expedite their passage. It also reduces offers in the market of bitcoins and increase its prices. Is it bad?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 21, 2017, 07:55:36 AM
When bitcoin's price was still low we said that the transaction fee is very cheap but now the value is really high and I
can say that it is not good for micro transaction anymore, you have to pay for the higher fees if you want your transaction to be delivered on time.
yes i think everybody will have the same thought about how the bitcoin fee works , they think it will remain cheap forever no matter how much the bitcoin price it is. and they all wrong the fee even getting higher and higher more than before .

and if then converted to dollar rates everybody will get shocked as they have paid the high fee in dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

We are all attracted to the price of bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoin gets higher it also attracts a lot of new comers. And that's why price of bitcoin does really matters. And the reason why we don't want to use bitcoin when the price is low is because we will regret for using it. Most of the time we only want to spend when the price is high.
yes the price of bitcoin really matter, specially if we are attach to trading and investment. because in trading we depend on the price of bitcoin and while holding bitcoin we expect that the price of bitcoin will go high.
Pages:
Jump to: