Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 43. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 25, 2017, 11:32:20 PM
Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.

That is right, the reason investors and users try to put their money into bitcoin is because of it's volatility. They want to earn profit from the fast changing price of bitcoin every minute, and it is the most highest price of all digital currencies so it is obvious. And it is predicted that it will be pumping up more so it is making investors and users hyped to invest more in these digital currency.
the interest of the people is increasing in bitcoin when the price goes up. they become more hopeful and decide to invest more money in bitcoin, everything in bitcoin in fact revolving around bitcoin price. even the altcoin, where the price of bitcoin have also great impact on the price altcoin. to me i invest money in bitcoin i put it in the hope that the price of bitcoin will increase more and therefore price of bitcoin really matter for me.
Bitcoin value is always matter, this would be our basis if we are earning income or loosing our money. All the methods of warning in bitcoin does value matters even signature campaign, faucets and trading. Specially if you are one of the investors.

The increase in bitcoin users is very significant, especially in the year 2016-2017 almost all circles in the world began to think about / learn about bitcoin, because they began to pay attention to the price of bitcoin is very expensive, but do you still think that bitcoin prices will continue to rise?I tend to be worried about this, because bitcoin gets easier in the take
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 25, 2017, 10:53:11 PM
Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.

That is right, the reason investors and users try to put their money into bitcoin is because of it's volatility. They want to earn profit from the fast changing price of bitcoin every minute, and it is the most highest price of all digital currencies so it is obvious. And it is predicted that it will be pumping up more so it is making investors and users hyped to invest more in these digital currency.
the interest of the people is increasing in bitcoin when the price goes up. they become more hopeful and decide to invest more money in bitcoin, everything in bitcoin in fact revolving around bitcoin price. even the altcoin, where the price of bitcoin have also great impact on the price altcoin. to me i invest money in bitcoin i put it in the hope that the price of bitcoin will increase more and therefore price of bitcoin really matter for me.
Bitcoin value is always matter, this would be our basis if we are earning income or loosing our money. All the methods of warning in bitcoin does value matters even signature campaign, faucets and trading. Specially if you are one of the investors.
Of course, bitcoin price is always matter. because of bitcoin price many people love bitcoin nowadays, and after they like it and like use it, they trust and believe in it, and each days there is a lot of people enroll bitcoin community. So automatically the price will increase after this high of use on it. Even faucets and signature campaigns are matter nowdays.
Only signature campaign matters because the faucet is just a history of earning bitcoin as of now and we don't have any proof that faucet is still profitable because it will take you at least a year before you can at least get or earn 0.1 from faucet while in signature campaign you can earn it within 1 to 2 months. The price of bitcoin is the most concerned and if it is not that high then people will don't care about bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 25, 2017, 06:41:24 PM

Of course, bitcoin price is always matter. because of bitcoin price many people love bitcoin nowadays, and after they like it and like use it, they trust and believe in it, and each days there is a lot of people enroll bitcoin community. So automatically the price will increase after this high of use on it. Even faucets and signature campaigns are matter nowdays.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
June 25, 2017, 06:16:47 PM

Activity: 350
June 25, 2017, 06:04:13 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.
All of us are hoping the upcoming segwit activation will bring a good price to bitcoin so investors like us can be satisfied
with our profit. Bitcoin can have a good or bad price, it is primarily depend on the market situation and right now it's good because
of the uptrend of value.
Yes i agree with you mate. For now price was going up and as you said that is good. For investors and people like me who are in some signature campaign. I think that most of people here are happy when price goes up and sad when goes down, i guess that less then 10 percent do not care about price of bitcoin. But with Japan and soon Australia price will go up again. Price will always matter if you ask me.
yes every one who have some relation with bitcoin may be happy with the increasing price of bitcoin and specially those people who are in signature campaign or trading altcoin. because with the increasing price of bitcoin the value of their holding bitcoin also increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
June 25, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

June 25, 2017, 03:15:42 PM
Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.
I think you will hardly find someone using the Bitcoin with a no value.
The bitcoin is a currency and I think that the reason for liking of the bitcoin is that it has the guts to increase its value. If the bitcoin has no value it simply mean that the bitcoin is dead and people bury the dead bodies in the graveyards and don’t carry them.

I hope nothing like this is going to happen the bitcoin will continue increasing its value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2017, 05:34:58 AM
Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
Yes you are right that almost all of the industries related to bitcoin often is affected by the price when the price increase up higher and drop down much lower. Some are happy with it because they are getting the benefit from it wile some are sad because they want a stable price for starting their business with bitcoin.

I think bitcoin price affects the crypto world just like the dollar affects fiat. We can all agree at this moment that altcoins move in reaction to btc's movements same as how other country's currencies are linked to the movement of the dollar. So definitely btc price matters a lot for thw crypto world
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
June 23, 2017, 07:40:34 PM
Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
Yes you are right that almost all of the industries related to bitcoin often is affected by the price when the price increase up higher and drop down much lower. Some are happy with it because they are getting the benefit from it wile some are sad because they want a stable price for starting their business with bitcoin.
Activity: 588
June 23, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
yes no doubt that the price of bitcoin really matter in every field. for me bitcoin price really matter because i have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin goes high it will surely give me good profit.

i think the price of bitcoin plays a very major role in the bitcoin popularity and progress because when the price of bitcoin was not very high before a couple of years ago, majority of the investors were not interested in bitcoin and now in this year the price pump up suddenly so a lot of people and investors attracted towards bitcoin.
yes that is right, no doubt that the price of bitcoin matter a lot and that is all because of the price of bitcoin that is attracting people toward itself. for example in some time when Doge coin was trading high people were giving more preference to it but now as the price of doge so much down therefore no is not even talking about it and not ready to invest a single dollar there. therefore we can say that the price of bitcoin matter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin matters a lot because it is the high price of bitcoin that made the people into the use of bitcoin and also a lot of people are involve in bitcoin due to high price and this high price become very useful for the investors traders and bitcoin holders.
We will see the real price for Bitcoin only when they cease to manipulate the crypto currency market. I understand that large whales use their large amount of Bitcoin to regulate according to Bitcoin and thus influence the entire process. Of course Everyone has his own benefit and for that, but I think that we do not see the real cost of bitcoin to date.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 23, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin matters a lot because it is the high price of bitcoin that made the people into the use of bitcoin and also a lot of people are involve in bitcoin due to high price and this high price become very useful for the investors traders and bitcoin holders.
June 23, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
yes no doubt that the price of bitcoin really matter in every field. for me bitcoin price really matter because i have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin goes high it will surely give me good profit.

i think the price of bitcoin plays a very major role in the bitcoin popularity and progress because when the price of bitcoin was not very high before a couple of years ago, majority of the investors were not interested in bitcoin and now in this year the price pump up suddenly so a lot of people and investors attracted towards bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 23, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.
All of us are hoping the upcoming segwit activation will bring a good price to bitcoin so investors like us can be satisfied
with our profit. Bitcoin can have a good or bad price, it is primarily depend on the market situation and right now it's good because
of the uptrend of value.
Yes i agree with you mate. For now price was going up and as you said that is good. For investors and people like me who are in some signature campaign. I think that most of people here are happy when price goes up and sad when goes down, i guess that less then 10 percent do not care about price of bitcoin. But with Japan and soon Australia price will go up again. Price will always matter if you ask me.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
June 23, 2017, 03:08:52 AM

of the uptrend of value.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 23, 2017, 02:57:48 AM

Activity: 938
June 22, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Yeah the price of bitcoin is important for each and every user as the buying and selling decisions will depend only on the price of bitcoins as you will sell only if price is higher then your entry price and you will buy only when price is lower.
Activity: 462
June 22, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 22, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

This is a very common thing in life. People pursue engineering, marine technology, medicine, etc. because those pays well. You don't see a child out there doing medical research out of passion. Money has always been our driver as humans. A career gives you good money, then people will pursue it even when they aren't intellectually qualified. They will force their way in.

To the guy asking if people will care about bitcoin when it has no more value, the answer is no. Go outside, find a rock. That rock has no value since people can easily find a rock as well. It doesn't have value unlike other rocks like amethyst and opal. Do you care about that rock? Does anyone care about that rock? Nope. But if that rock was a gold bar, you'd be jumping happily because you just found something that is of high value.
Pages:
Jump to: