Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 45. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 21, 2017, 04:39:11 AM
Ofcourse, the price of bitcoin matters. Transactions ade using bitcoin depends on its price. If the value is low, you will not want to use bitcoin for payment. On the other hand, we all know that we decide whether we buy or sell bitcoin by basing on its price.
When bitcoin's price was still low we said that the transaction fee is very cheap but now the value is really high and I
can say that it is not good for micro transaction anymore, you have to pay for the higher fees if you want your transaction to be delivered on time.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
June 21, 2017, 04:17:58 AM
Absolutely yes. Investors and traders consider bitcoin because of its price. Thus, they can ascretain if they'll earn profit in bitcoin or not. For investors, they invest in bitcoin so they can earn as bitcoin pumps its value because of big investors. For traders, they consider bitcoin's price so they can earn profit if there is flactuations and volitality.
Not just investors or traders who need price. But other bitcoin users who use bitcoin for currency and payment methods will certainly rely heavily on price. Because without the price then they will not be able to buy goods using bitcoin

And this should be the first thing to considered bitcoin was created to served its purpose as a payment currency in this digital era so the price/value really matters I'm sure if you are also using btc to buy goods or to pay bills you wanted that the value would big so you can take advantage for some savings.
I think using bitcoin to buy goods or pay some services or bills is not a good idea as of now because bitcoin is more into investment and i think that is the way we should focus on. Just buy or accumulate bitcoin as much as we can and put it on a cold storage or safe wallet and just check it again after at least 10 years to see the increased value from your investment.

You are simply predicting the pirce of Bitcoin and asking everyone to save it. Did you ever imagine what happens when all the blocks of Bitcoin will be mined? At that time if everyone has saved the Bitcoin how we will get new coins?
Ofcourse, the price of bitcoin matters. Transactions ade using bitcoin depends on its price. If the value is low, you will not want to use bitcoin for payment. On the other hand, we all know that we decide whether we buy or sell bitcoin by basing on its price.

We are all attracted to the price of bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoin gets higher it also attracts a lot of new comers. And that's why price of bitcoin does really matters. And the reason why we don't want to use bitcoin when the price is low is because we will regret for using it. Most of the time we only want to spend when the price is high.

No, The price of Bitcoin doesn't matter for sending transactions. No matter what is the price of Bitcoin people will still use it for sending transaction over world. We are using Bitcoin when It was @200$.
The higher price of Bitcoin only attracting Investors, We need people who understands Bitcoins and will accept the presence of Bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 21, 2017, 04:07:45 AM

We are all attracted to the price of bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoin gets higher it also attracts a lot of new comers. And that's why price of bitcoin does really matters. And the reason why we don't want to use bitcoin when the price is low is because we will regret for using it. Most of the time we only want to spend when the price is high.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 21, 2017, 03:21:41 AM
Absolutely yes. Investors and traders consider bitcoin because of its price. Thus, they can ascretain if they'll earn profit in bitcoin or not. For investors, they invest in bitcoin so they can earn as bitcoin pumps its value because of big investors. For traders, they consider bitcoin's price so they can earn profit if there is flactuations and volitality.
Not just investors or traders who need price. But other bitcoin users who use bitcoin for currency and payment methods will certainly rely heavily on price. Because without the price then they will not be able to buy goods using bitcoin

And this should be the first thing to considered bitcoin was created to served its purpose as a payment currency in this digital era so the price/value really matters I'm sure if you are also using btc to buy goods or to pay bills you wanted that the value would big so you can take advantage for some savings.
I think using bitcoin to buy goods or pay some services or bills is not a good idea as of now because bitcoin is more into investment and i think that is the way we should focus on. Just buy or accumulate bitcoin as much as we can and put it on a cold storage or safe wallet and just check it again after at least 10 years to see the increased value from your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 21, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 21, 2017, 01:51:31 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
June 20, 2017, 07:42:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
June 20, 2017, 04:11:30 PM
It depends. If you're trading it surely matters, because you're frequently converting, so you have to consider both prices, whatever it is that you're trading for (fiat, another altcoin). If you're holding and aren't interested in conversion, the price still matters to you, because value in fiat is the value in products and services and that''s your ultimate goal, to convert Bitcoin into products and services and make your life more comfortable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 03:52:14 PM
To be totally honest, to my self and to other people, if i would say that price of bitcoin does not matter i would be lying. Most of people here deal with bitcoin because of money. With price of bitcoin fluctuating, they are able to make more money than they invested in. So that mean that price of bitcoin matter a lot. I understand concept of people who is worried about bitcoin, but i do not share it with them. Price is all that matters to me. Cheesy
yes and specially in current time when bitcoin is not yet use as currency, but in very rare place we have the ability to use bitcoin for shopping, although in shopping online we have better opportunities to use bitcoin, so people are mostly use bitcoin for trading and investment , and therefore in such cases we really depend on the price of bitcoin and therefor i will like to say that bitcoin is really matter for every one who is connected to bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 20, 2017, 12:40:44 PM
To be totally honest, to my self and to other people, if i would say that price of bitcoin does not matter i would be lying. Most of people here deal with bitcoin because of money. With price of bitcoin fluctuating, they are able to make more money than they invested in. So that mean that price of bitcoin matter a lot. I understand concept of people who is worried about bitcoin, but i do not share it with them. Price is all that matters to me. Cheesy
Well thats the main thing about bitcoins the price ,because with the price of bitcoins now if we think when it was first introduced in only how many years until now the spand of the price have awaken the people and to be curious what actually bitcoins is .The bonus only is its feautures that many will benefit plus the benefit of profit when the price is going up.

Yeah. More than btc to be considered as a currency or for transactions, btc is now more considered as an investment basically because of the price flictuations and earning potential. Btc's demand today is largely because of it's price movement so that would tell you if it's importance

Bitcoin indeed is now in demand.  Many people are learning fron it that it is indeed a good investment.  If people will continue to recognize bitcoin as a good source of income and investment, the demand will surely high.  And if the demand is high maybe its price will goes up again. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2017, 11:43:31 AM
Well thats the main thing about bitcoins the price ,because with the price of bitcoins now if we think when it was first introduced in only how many years until now the spand of the price have awaken the people and to be curious what actually bitcoins is .The bonus only is its feautures that many will benefit plus the benefit of profit when the price is going up.

Yeah. More than btc to be considered as a currency or for transactions, btc is now more considered as an investment basically because of the price flictuations and earning potential. Btc's demand today is largely because of it's price movement so that would tell you if it's importance
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
June 20, 2017, 10:40:37 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 20, 2017, 10:35:46 AM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 20, 2017, 10:28:55 AM
Of course bitcoin prices are always matter to everyone here, we can not lie to ourselves if we consider bitcoin prices not matter to us because that is bullshit. If you are a person who needs money or who wants to make money from bitcoin then the price is always matter to you.
As stated bitcoin price is much important. You could see that with the increased user base in bitcoin compared to other digital currencies. Now the same is happening with ethereum, as the price has increased to higher percentage than the past the users into it is increasing.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
June 20, 2017, 10:19:42 AM
Price of bitcoin always matter we use the value as basis in all earning methods in bitcoin specially in trading. This is also saying if we get income in our investment or not. This is also say if we need to sell or just keep on waiting to make us profit.
Exactly! Because the bitcoin is the basis of the other cryptocurrency in trading so that the price of the bitcoin furthermore, The price of the bitcoin is the way of it became more popular the larger the price of the bitcoin the more it is attractive into the investors and normal people who are going to invest into it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 10:15:17 AM
If the bitcoin price would become stable and making all get some kind of dividends from it,would be great to buy anything with bitcoin worthing 1 dollars,the history of pizza and many others that are on history of bitcoin biggest trades ever.Lower value mainstream maybe already bigger value deeply investment and more investors,in the end the value matters for all besides being a currency sure all like to sleep and wake up with more 10 dollars or even 5 bucks in value.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 20, 2017, 10:12:38 AM
Of course bitcoin prices are always matter to everyone here, we can not lie to ourselves if we consider bitcoin prices not matter to us because that is bullshit. If you are a person who needs money or who wants to make money from bitcoin then the price is always matter to you.
Without the price bitcoin has no value at all and that will not excite us or consider bitcoin as a precious asset, we do have different view on how we determine bitcoin but what is important that we have to understand its basics.

As an investors, we are please to see if the value of bitcoin is increasing because that will give us a chance to convert it to fiat for a profit, so it's obvious that price does matter and even it's volatile, we are hoping in the long run the value will increase so we reap the benefits that we are longing to get.
The price of bitcoin is like the face of bitcoin because if we will see a low price in bitcoin then we will make a conclusion that bitcoin is not worth it because it is cheap and people don't like cheap because we like expensive and expensive means a lot of money so the price of bitcoin is really matter no matter what is the news about bitcoin as long as it is still stable on its price and it is keep moving up then people will like to have that.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 20, 2017, 08:02:55 AM
Without the price bitcoin has no value at all and that will not excite us or consider bitcoin as a precious asset, we do have different view on how we determine bitcoin but what is important that we have to understand its basics.

As an investors, we are please to see if the value of bitcoin is increasing because that will give us a chance to convert it to fiat for a profit, so it's obvious that price does matter and even it's volatile, we are hoping in the long run the value will increase so we reap the benefits that we are longing to get.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 06:07:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 20, 2017, 05:50:37 AM
Off course that price has to matter, look at how price went up from start of this year, and still it will go up. Some see this as investment other for trading and some take this opportunity for quick cash income in large scales if they invested in right moment.
Pages:
Jump to: