Pages:
Author

Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct? - page 23. (Read 14845 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 16, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
No cash will never be extinct because there are always some country's that are poor and don't have internet so they need a form of payment method to buy their stuff. So that is why cash will never go extinct.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 16, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
The Influence of paper monetery symbolizes our true nature of centralized banks. If somehow paper will be extinct its very hard because how could other people know the reason, that they didn't even know yet what's happening.
Cash will disappear in future. Think about the Venezuelan society where the cash is not used and only mobile money is in practice. So if this technology is allowed to grow and replicate, it will mark the end of paper money and more and more people will start using the Bitcoin in spite of cash.

This will lead us into a cashless society and to an economic system where the banks and market structures will be based on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 15, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
I think Bitcoin is not ready or any other cryptocurrency is not trying to take over the world they cannot provide the daily need for transactions they can just provide help with some shell type of transactions like which we do with dealers or shops or any other need shopping but those are not suitable for friends transactions or very instant transaction. We should wait until the lightning network arrives and everyone can use it. then it will be perfect time to remove the cash from the existent. Once the cash and physical money do balance in the economy the banks will go down and that will be the point when people will know how much money does Bank controls in a country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
I would prefer using CASH than any other for now, because I don't think I would ever use something that is dependent to online internet and the interwebs. and not everyone in this earth have the capability to use the form of bitcoin. It's going to be a long process before that happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Cash will never get extinct since it is the main source of income for every people. Even people are using cryptocurrency, they still use cash for other expenses.
it's really what you say because cash is still making for transaction tools in different countries, so it's very difficult for cash to be extinct
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
April 15, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
Really? I didn't hear it. If so, Sweden has proved to be one of the most progressive countries. I think that over time, of course, paper money will disappear altogether, but not all countries are ready for it now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 14, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
Eliminating paper fiat will have a measurably negative effect on economies. Paper money represents a more efficient form of transaction than electronic payment. For the poor who can't afford a cell phone or internet connection, paper money is their only hope of buying/selling. Getting rid of paper fiat makes transactions more difficult and also centralizes the currency aspect of economies which leads to monopolism. Centralizing power and influence in this way is strongly correlated with exploitation, predatory business practices and inequality.

Banning paper money will have a measurable negative effect on economic growth, unemployment, inflation, standard of living & other statistics. It will represent lost opportunity, a higher bar to entry for markets, greater difficulty in small businesses surviving and creating jobs. There's no upside or advantage in getting rid of paper money. And there are definitely many disadvantages.

really I agree with you. there is no benefit if we get rid of fiat money. fiat money will still exist everywhere as it is more efficient to use for shopping in small stores where there is no internet network or money-sucking machine. fiat money has been used for centuries is not easy to replace it with cryptocurrency and not all countries in the world agree with digital money.
The paper money could never get extinct for the economy of the world for the reason that all the legal systems do not prefer the use of digital assets for the sake of dealing with the local or international finance. I myself don’t support the eradication of fiat or the plastic money as they are a kind of standard for the monetary matters and have their own prominent value.
Merit: 266
April 14, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
I think that cash will never disappear. And even if crypto currencies become more and more popular in the future, they will still not be able to completely replace the usual money. People will still use cash for daily needs. In some situations, using cash is more convenient.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Cash is not dying just yet but the time is coming. I think we all already knew that this would happen, the world is advancing so much technologically and soon no one would have the time to carry a bunch of paper notes around.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
I hardly imagine if that happens, i am sure believe, some country it is difficult to implement, some complexities such as education and infrastructure are hard to solve. I think for a period of 10 years is difficult.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
The Influence of paper monetery symbolizes our true nature of centralized banks. If somehow paper will be extinct its very hard because how could other people know the reason, that they didn't even know yet what's happening.
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
Cash will never get extinct since it is the main source of income for every people. Even people are using cryptocurrency, they still use cash for other expenses.
Activity: 378
April 14, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
Cash is printed to serve non-cash circulation. As the metals replaced by the currency then then currency replaced by the e-currency and now the e-currency also will be replaced by the cryptocurrency
Activity: 37
April 14, 2018, 04:15:54 AM
In a country there is the possibility of cash replaced with crypto money in the future.

but not in the developing world, where some people live below the poverty line, which will have difficulty accessing crypto money. So in my opinion, cash will not go extinct.
Activity: 35
April 14, 2018, 04:09:53 AM
Cash or fiat won't get extinct. Even many peopke are using cryptocurrency, still cash is the number one source of all. There is no reason that cash will be extinct.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
Cash can’t and will not be extinct even bitcoin, and another cryptocurrency is getting very popular it will not happen. We know that cash is the leading and primary currency that we use and most of the people use it to buy the things they want, pay the bills, and more. Comparing the acceptance of bitcoin into cash, we know that the cash will be the winner.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
Until such time the bitcoin will be accepted in every country around the world, it might make the cash exchange be extinct in the future , but as of  now that there are still conflict between boitcoin and the government institution then the cash will still be use for such time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
April 14, 2018, 03:35:08 AM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It might reach an extinction phase specially if the government will not make nor print cash anymore. But it will take years before it will happen. And it depends upon the effect of this if it more on the good side.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
This is only possible for countries in which all people from all walks of life have unlimited internet connections and gadgets. Fiat money is very important in our daily transactions like buying food and other basic needs including fare. This is impossible for poor countries.
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 14, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
Eliminating paper fiat will have a measurably negative effect on economies. Paper money represents a more efficient form of transaction than electronic payment. For the poor who can't afford a cell phone or internet connection, paper money is their only hope of buying/selling. Getting rid of paper fiat makes transactions more difficult and also centralizes the currency aspect of economies which leads to monopolism. Centralizing power and influence in this way is strongly correlated with exploitation, predatory business practices and inequality.

Banning paper money will have a measurable negative effect on economic growth, unemployment, inflation, standard of living & other statistics. It will represent lost opportunity, a higher bar to entry for markets, greater difficulty in small businesses surviving and creating jobs. There's no upside or advantage in getting rid of paper money. And there are definitely many disadvantages.

really I agree with you. there is no benefit if we get rid of fiat money. fiat money will still exist everywhere as it is more efficient to use for shopping in small stores where there is no internet network or money-sucking machine. fiat money has been used for centuries is not easy to replace it with cryptocurrency and not all countries in the world agree with digital money.
Pages:
Jump to: