Pages:
Author

Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct? - page 34. (Read 14845 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 09, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
The measure to me is to make for less cash in circulation reducing cost of minting and making for ease of transactions all day. The rural areas how lack facilities will continue to use cash.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
It's quite hard to get rid of cash since it's been around for a very long time. That type
of change would be troublesome to society and the economy as well. I believe cash will
never be extinct, Cyrptocurrency is very appealing but it's also a representation of actual
money. We all still depend on tangible currency. It's optional to say the least but inevitably
cash is still permanent.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 09, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
maybe .
but for us in our poor country.
cash is still matters .
it will take a long road to make the people here
know how to use Cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
There will still be a huge number of people who do not know the crypto market and who, despite knowing the crypto but still do not trust and indifferent to it will continue to use cash in their exchanges. These people will later regret that they did not know crypto earlier to be able to integrate into the world.
Your perception is very accurate because although the crypto market is so popular, in poor and backward countries they have not known about crypto and bitcoin so cash will still exist. bitcoin supply and crypto market. Hopefully the bitcoin world-wide will not be so distant.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
maybe, but I think it's just a casual opinion because it is not easy to realize all that if true in 2023 happens not close the possibility of other countries follow that step.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 09, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
absolutely not. a society without cash is a useless society. there is a combination that if you don't have cash you will need a online payments but if there is no cash there will be no more stall now. cash will be there forever for sure because it is the people use in everyday life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
There will still be a huge number of people who do not know the crypto market and who, despite knowing the crypto but still do not trust and indifferent to it will continue to use cash in their exchanges. These people will later regret that they did not know crypto earlier to be able to integrate into the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
I think cash will not go extinct, I'm sure that cash will still exist in this world, because most people in the world really need cash especially for kids, because kids do not understand other types of money, they only know one the type of money only is the type of cash / paper.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
All this can be seen in 2017, 2017 marked many ICO projects came out, I believe in a developed country will choose to remove the paper money in future
I dont think that cash is we will be extinct in this world, even now or even in the future, we all know that there are many cryptocurrencies that is blooming and definitely bitcoin is the best but eventhough there are many cryptocurrencies it will not extinct cash because cash is all people needs.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
Doubt so, while many advanced countries will adopt a cashless system in the years to come, third world countries will take a long while to follow suit. Many governments of third world countries are too busy swindling their citizens cash than to help develop their countries. Therefore, no cash will not go extinct, at least for a long while.
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
its really hard to erase real money from world in short term, but i think 100-150 years we will use something attached to our body maybe hand,eye i dont know.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
In my opinion to make it happen I think it will not be easy need a long process because not everyone understands the existence of the form of virtual currency. this needs a realization long enough.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 09, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
I think it will be reduced but not fully extinct, after all despite the internet other things are still alive like radio, tv and newspapers.
Also how would u price things if you had no fiat to compare? es. You enter a shop and buy a coke and see prices like: 0.00005342 or 00004543?
Activity: 84
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
January 09, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
Sure, it will extinct. It will take a lot of years for the eastern countries to follow the foot steps of the western countries. Until and unless these governments are sure to track the crytpocurrency transaction from it's citizens, it is not safe for them to implement them which would encourage money laundering.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 09, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
The transition from cash to digital cash is the discretion of the Government by each country. If Sweden will now start to adopt cashless society. It doesn't mean other will also do the same. It all depends on each of the government by each country.
Activity: 20
January 09, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
We only using cash or paper money because gold, silver and some precious metals are not meeting the demand we have in the world.

If Cryptocurrency particularly Bitcoin meet the world growing population's demand then cash and paper money use gradually become irrelevant.
Activity: 419
January 09, 2018, 04:38:16 AM
No, it can not go extinct. Eve though payment through Technology is very convenient for consumers and the advantages and growth of electronics, it would be a big mistake to count the cash from the economy. Cash tends to be the most efficient means of payment in everyday transactions. and In emergencies like, disaster, disaster etc., cash is the easiest and very easy way to use because cash is the real and key payment in the market.
Yes, Cash has been around and is the main means of making payments. Other means were just made to fasten things up, and not to use in the replacement of a system that has been around for long. Cash is a necessary thing that must be available, cause it’s so important, and there are things we can’t do without cash.
Activity: 98
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 08, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
In some developed countries, it is possible to replace cash with virtual currency. But in developing countries, some people have very difficult lives, so there are problems with access to encryption. So in my view, cash will not go extinct.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 08, 2018, 10:59:49 PM
A cashless society - in the sense os Swedish one - is the dream of any dictator, as it means absolute control over population.
It's the exact opposite of a decentralized coin as bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 08, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
I don't think so, bits of decentralized characteristics decided the COINS will not affected by government intervention, the implication is that if there is no cash, so many countries of the central bank cannot control the country's economy, so I think, there will not be without cash, this is my personal point of view!
Pages:
Jump to: