Pages:
Author

Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct? - page 30. (Read 14845 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
I think it is possible for the cash to be extinct if the bitcoin becomes acknowledged and regulated by the government and if all people will be considered of having internet access everwhere it can likely happen but noy in the next 5 to 10 years. That is only my opinion.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
January 31, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
Probably in a far future we'll live in a cashless society.
But at present there is still a long way, as there are billions of people without bank account or cell phone.
I think only old people and poor people who do not use the phone and do not have a bank account. I see developments in the world, even young children now have a special bank account for them. the more rapid technological developments, we can not avoid it, the more days people prefer to shop online rather than go to the physical store, the more there is a new method of payment online, it is a small signal that cash will be increasingly rarely used
Fiat money is a necessary things that we can't live without it. We can't deny the benefit of cryptocurrency. However, cash will be extinct is impossible. If it was, may be 500 or 1000 years later. I prefer to use Cash to buy things than use digital coins to buy things. These days, in my opinion, only the rich want to pay online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Let them contemplate.

Some people don't even have money to start with. Some just eat whatever grows on the backyard, or fish daily, or look in the garbage for something edible. Some people don't even have that, enough food, four walls. For rich countries, where the gov't's supporting everyone and everyone has education, extra money and time, they can apply that. Pay goes to card, card for all transactions, easy and no more printing money, although the tech I think might still be far, esp. with regards to security. For those countries and places where there are still people living in the streets, or in the wild, or by a self made wooden hut by the sea, who lives simple yet difficult lives, it's a no. It's a far away future where whatever exchange alternative means they can provide is safe and secure and not expensive.
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
The page would not load for me. It's hard to imagine a country not using coins and paper money, so it would be interesting to see. Will it make lines slower at the super market for example. What if you just want to buy a piece of gum. Wouldn't it be faster to just take out a coin from your pocket. And stuff like that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 17, 2018, 08:28:45 PM
It is difficult to replace cash as majority of the people around the world preferred it over the digital cryptocurrency. It is more convenient and always available to use offline and unlike cryptocurrencies where you need to go online first to be able to use it. The use of internet or any online communications should reach all parts of the world first before they implement the use of virtual money. There is no way for the cash to become the dinosaurs of the past as long as the majority of the people in this planet preferred and support it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cash will be cash and fiat will be fiat,
cryptocurrency is here now but we cant get FIAT extinct as we all know that all crypto have an equal price for dollars and bitcoin and any other coins are useless without the internet! this will remain until problem solved on internet issue!
Ohm man ,i though fiat was cash ? Any misunderstanding in here ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 17, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cash will be cash and fiat will be fiat,
cryptocurrency is here now but we cant get FIAT extinct as we all know that all crypto have an equal price for dollars and bitcoin and any other coins are useless without the internet! this will remain until problem solved on internet issue!
Activity: 504
January 17, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

And how can you live without cash? Bitcoin as a payment system is very good. But how and where should they be calculated? And in general by 2023 it's still very long to go. So while we use cash.
Activity: 223
January 17, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

I doubt that it will lead for cash to be totally useless. We still don't know if all countries will do the same thing. Bitcoin is already legal to some countries but in those countries, cash or regular currency is still being used. Cash has a huge role to play in the lives of people since there are people that prefer it than digital currencies.

In Japan, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are only the field for investment. A digital asset to earn profit with buy low sell high. No one wants to spend a lot of money for the transaction fees. The Japanese government are trying to use Ripple instead of Bitcoin for crypto payment method, I think they will be success with Ripple.
Activity: 98
Assignments Trading Platform
January 17, 2018, 09:29:13 AM
if I think I can not guarantee that cash will go extinct, maybe cash will still exist in the world, and remain popular as most people in the world, still use cash as a legal means of payment, and many people in this world are not too understand about digital budget, especially for small children, they do not know what is digital money, they only know in this world there is only one type of money, that is cash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
January 17, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

I doubt that it will lead for cash to be totally useless. We still don't know if all countries will do the same thing. Bitcoin is already legal to some countries but in those countries, cash or regular currency is still being used. Cash has a huge role to play in the lives of people since there are people that prefer it than digital currencies.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 16, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
in my opinion cash will not be extinct or eliminated because its a part of our daily basis life maybe for the future but not now for me cash is very useful
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 10:58:47 PM
cash money can not be eliminated because all oarang have used it for a very long time and it will still be used by every country and also every country has its own currency to know the status of their country
Yeah, even it happens it would take a long time to make it happen.
Activity: 364
January 15, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Will in my opinion cash will never be extinct.Because not all people in the world are using crypto currency.Digital crypto currency is only use to invest your money order to grow it faster . HE cant replace it not this year but maybe it will someday but it take many years to replace it
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
January 15, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
cash money can not be eliminated because all oarang have used it for a very long time and it will still be used by every country and also every country has its own currency to know the status of their country

Anything that has been used for a long time doesn't been that it will be used forever. Today, we are in a generation of innovation and the old gets out of the way and the new comes to place. Yes, cash won't be easily extinct but its use will surely be lessen and coins will dominate because of the use of internet.
Activity: 686
January 15, 2018, 01:49:17 PM
i don't think that CASH will be extinct there are still plenty of people who would love to used CASH rather than CASHLESS and still there were people who don't know how to used crypto money and don't have any idea about it. for sure there were people will not allow this to be happen just like the poor countries and also for me this will be a long process if this will be implemented.
Exactly,  I prefer to use cash whenever possible and the reason for that is very simple, I hate using credit cards since you are feeing the system that we are trying to avoid with bitcoin, if you take on debt the bank becomes richer with your debt and misery and that is something that I want to avoid at all costs, so even if cash can be inconvenient at times I still use cash.
Activity: 728
January 15, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Activity: 318
January 15, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

It would be difficult if all countries use crypto money and turn off physical money. If that happens it will certainly have an impact on the country's economy, and this is very risky.
Activity: 224
January 14, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Honestly, cash, in my opinion, is not efficient, and I really agree, if the money in circulation, in addition to efficient, environmentally friendly as well...
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 14, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Maybe it will happen for many years, when internet connection is reachable to all and also when people are well educated about using gadgets and doing the transactions. But for me cash is very essential, it will not extinct because not all store uses such technology for the transaction just like sari sari store.
Pages:
Jump to: