Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 11. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
January 12, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Dogecoin is the best example of a great market cap with an equally low price. It is really a good coin but not really for the purpose of investment. People use it as a means for currency. Infact after the great rise in btc value people are doing most of their transactions in Doge. It is quite popular in terms of means of settlement.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 12, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Hi,I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

No, do not sell them, dogecoin is a precious coin at the moment ; low fees - fast transactions.

It is like the Lightning network only that in a POOR version, and i am not joking, seriously.

$0.001 for a single transaction is NOTHING, just hold those dogecoins, they are worth it.

If you want to invest in reddcoin, just put more money and buy them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
i think doge will go down again but not in the same price at last years
this coin already grow but it still need bigger trigger
in my opinion, you should not keep the doge in long term. Doge is just stops at stable level and it not has the potential, even technology to create it's just a joke. instead hold your doge, please sell them and invest in other altcoin, it will help you make bigger profits
meme coin  Grin
funny how community can move the price more than developer
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
in my opinion, you should not keep the doge in long term. Doge is just stops at stable level and it not has the potential, even technology to create it's just a joke. instead hold your doge, please sell them and invest in other altcoin, it will help you make bigger profits

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 12, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
I'am always use Dogecoin for arbitrase from exchanger , because transaction verry fast confirmed and low fees.
but Iam chose dogen for long term if holding altcoin.
maybe I like price DOGE is verry cheap more than another altcoin.
Activity: 378
January 12, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
Best choice is hold doge. Because i see in november or desember ago, doge value just 0.00000026 btc. But now doge reach 0.00000088 btc. I think doge can going up again
Activity: 630
January 12, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Hold brother you will be rewarded doge got some good tech analysis at the moment.
And chinese new year is coming. Doge is only getting ready to jump to the moon now. In february it will hit 10 cents for sure. There will be too much hype about doge and you can make decent money.
so me some dogs - this is a Chinese development? Of course, you can tie this coin to the year of the dog to date, but the value of the project itself is not that, and I would like to know more about why you think that I will be flying to the moon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
Its really disgusting I really do not like this. it is the god of stable. So I personally recommend you never buy it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Hold brother you will be rewarded doge got some good tech analysis at the moment.
And chinese new year is coming. Doge is only getting ready to jump to the moon now. In february it will hit 10 cents for sure. There will be too much hype about doge and you can make decent money.
Activity: 163
January 12, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
Doge coin has very big potential I think in 2018 will reach at least 500 satoshi price, i can suggest u to hold this coin for long term and u ll make very big profit with this dont sell it now.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
Dont dump doge,it is still cheap now,even Vitalik Buterin advised to buy dogecoin and it means that doge is undervalued and has a great potential for growing.Personally I expect doge 1$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Your friend is right that you have to dump it before it dump heavily by bag holders. It is a crap altcoin and there is no future on this coin because the dev of doge coin create it just for fun and get big profit. Better to buy other coin that has a solid project like Monero, Neo or Litecoin instead of Reddcoin.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 12, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
If you are able to be patient waiting for the price of the doge then it will give you great results. but it looks like the wait for the doge into the high priced coins that take a long time. therefore hold the only doge whom you have.
Activity: 172
January 12, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
though the technology of doge coin is just a joke, but it has a strong community which means many supporters and 2018 is the dog year in China, it will have a bright future
Activity: 27
January 12, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
For some reason DOGE always get pumped during altcoin season. And current season definitely not over yet, so if you have good entry hold some coins is fine.
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

Reddcoin will definitely be an outstanding investment to get in on. Great team, great community, and very undervalued.

Doge is a hard one for sure as it has it's roots in internet culture only, and there's definitely no guarantee either way, but I would hold for quite a while longer. If that's the only coin you have, I would suggest diversification of your portfolio.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
I think investing in some other altcoin would be the better move right now. Something that is still being actually developed, preferably.  Grin
January 12, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
Why did you make such a decision? because this coin does not represent anything of itself ... in general about these or I do not understand why it is used ..
January 12, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

There has been no update for Doge coins but the market is crazy. Who knows, some enthusiast might revive the project again. If you can't wait, it is best you sell then be stressed .
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
January 12, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
Doge coin is good for day trading not for long term investment, however if you have the feeling that it would take a lot of profit if you hold it then let it be, but if you have another option to invest in like redcoin it is best for holding for long term investment.. You must decide it is all my opinion though..
Pages:
Jump to: