Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 12. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
You may godl the most coins but sell small amount of them to have an opportunity to invest at other coins. Choose Waves for that saves, it is going to go to the moon soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I suggest dumping all doge because it is not suited to the real time users. Coin is created and not been used for any types of trading. It is just boom because it is cheaper to invest and there is no business scope so far...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
it is always good to hold because people still waiting for dogecoin to increase more than 100 sat. you can hold if you buy at a low price but if you buy at the high price and now it still up, then maybe you can sell a small amount to take your money back and hold the rest of dogecoin you have.  and if you want to buy rdd, make sure to analyze the trends and the price first and don't make an instant buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Definitely hold! Dogecoin is still on its hike. It may be gradual but at least it’s getting there. Each coin has its time of glory...and maybe Dogecoin is approaching  that glory in a graceful manner.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
I will suggest you weigh you content , if you can make good profit out of it then you decide what to do.
Activity: 8
January 12, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
I have decided to hold.. There were major dip in my portfolio for the past 4 days.. but only Doge kept my folio alive.

for those who say there is nothing special in Doge even with a funny background it still out there... I kinda started liking Doge
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
my advice to hold if you do not really need something and if it is very urgent to buy another coin you can sell this now, and i think if you holding you can get a fair price more until now i think doge is a pretty familiar coin although the price increase is very long and can be for your future investment, there will be a time where doge will be very valuable in the future just be patient, and if need to hold as much as possible.and it all depends on your mindset
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 12, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
I suggest you hold dogecoin, as we have seen a significant increase in its price, so there is no point in selling now. Wait a few more months, as dogecoin may touch 1 dollar. I have also been holding several k for more than a year and I think a lot of altcoins would pump in 2018 and dogecoin would be one of them.

It's up to to individual mindset and I respect your opinion but I could not find anything special or unique about dogecoin to invest into it eventhough the price is too low and we can easily invest and sell it when the market goes bullish but there should be an agenda to invest as far as my investment I invest into any particular coin only if I see value in it.
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
I believe in the project and the price of doge will surprise many in times to come. Just wait till February
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 12, 2018, 04:40:46 AM
I suggest you hold dogecoin, as we have seen a significant increase in its price, so there is no point in selling now. Wait a few more months, as dogecoin may touch 1 dollar. I have also been holding several k for more than a year and I think a lot of altcoins would pump in 2018 and dogecoin would be one of them.
Activity: 167
January 12, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
I am holding Doge, and I wish till 2021 I will hold it.because I believe it's market capitalization is to huge but its price still now under below.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
hmmm do not be in a hurry to sell Dogecoin because Dogecoin is a powerful coin and I think the price will be up to 100 Satoshi
Activity: 4
January 12, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
Doge coin is a conundrum.  There is absolutely no logical or intelligent reason to ever buy this coin let alone hold it.   However I honestly think the price will go up as it gets closer to the Chinese New Year.  It will defy all conventional wisdom but I think it is going to go up.  It will never really be worth anything though but there could be a bit of money to be made. 
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 12, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
In the past some days Doge really shows his power and most of people earned good profit so far from Dogecoin. I would say it's better to hold dogecoin and on the other hand RDD coin is also good coin to buy you can diversify your investment in both coins. Both would be good choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
Here already said that it is worth a year of dog probably to save coins Doge. I did not change my opinion on this, so I advise you to buy coins and keep them until the next pump, and he will soon be.
Activity: 4
January 11, 2018, 05:43:48 PM
The problem with this coin is that it's a classic coin with a funny history. Nobody ever expected that this coin would have a market cap from more then 1 billion, but it has. I don't know what the future will bring for Dogecoin, but if a market cap from more then 1 billion is possible a lot is... I don't have any DOGE tokens myself dough... for now...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
if I think the dogecoins you have do not have to be replaced with other coins, because according to some analysis I am dogecoins in the future have a high price, although slowly but, that's for sure, because many traders are interested in using dogecoin.
However, the decision is on you.
I see that this is a coin, but almost recently began to rise in price, so I'm a bit surprised at this excitement. The fact is that lately all the altcoins have strong fluctuations in price, and very good active growth. Even those who did not have good prospects also rose.
Activity: 285
January 11, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
if I think the dogecoins you have do not have to be replaced with other coins, because according to some analysis I am dogecoins in the future have a high price, although slowly but, that's for sure, because many traders are interested in using dogecoin.
However, the decision is on you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 11, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
Doge coin is just only a pump and dump coin i really love to play at this coin i will see a great holdings in the next few days. chart is healthy and it triggered to go up!
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
As far as I know now no one is involved in the development of the Doge project, so if it exists without modifications, then of course it will wither, but it is useful as a withdrawal tool, so the project will not go anywhere.

That's right, me as well. I have not heard any new stuff about Doge coins with regards to any plans from its developers to pump or increase its market cap like the developers of Ripple and LTC. Also, it has been pinned on its price point for quite a while now with little to no actual movement, which is an indicator that there are no plans for it to prosper or gain value. I think it would be better to hold on to it for now, since dumping it would actually mean next to nothing for profit's sake.
Pages:
Jump to: