Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 15. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
Only 1-2 months ago I remember everyone said DOGE is not worth to hold. Just sell it. It has not any develpoment etc. And now I see everyone saying buy doge keep doge it will fly etc. Because everyone  saw that its super cheap and super fast and better than most of the coins even if it has not any development on system more than  2 years. Üe love serious coins but Doge performs better than them. So make your own decision to sold or hold. Because no one has any idea
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 05:50:55 PM
I think it makes no sense to keep the dogecoin since the whole point of their existence in their cheapness.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
I mean I see DOGE growing but honestly there are so many better coins to invest in so I'd prefer other ways, simple math
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
perhaps some new project - create a fork of doge and focused on anonymity and fast transactions with using supermodern  post quatum computing cryptography without blockchain -maybe tangle  --  would not be bad ....doge is one of the oldest coin - still have good name....if is more modern and  inovative in something -- it can easily be successfull Cheesy
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Dogecoin rise have no reason, there is no working project for dogecoin now. Maybe it can reach 2B $ but i don't advise anyone to to but it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 09, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
the decision is in your hands ,however the doge has spread widely in the gambling world , for me players I can buy a doge whenever I want , you have the right to hold on while you are able ,and you have the right to sell it if you not want to lose
Activity: 58
January 09, 2018, 05:16:47 PM
I would recommend dumping the Doge and investing in a coin that has a more promising future, like what your friend suggested.  I think that Reddcoin, as was suggested t you, has a bright future, but honestly the list is long.  I recommend that you do your due diligence and invest in a coin that has a greater potential to expand.
Activity: 157
January 09, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
Doge is another empty token like bitcoin, why someone to hold it? All empty tokens worth actually nothing, the only asset in them is the fiat currency of newbies.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

Why you take action ( hold ) dogecoin, not profitable I believe. We can see from chart price and volume history, there's no significant moving from dogecoin. Fundamental analyze also say the same, see news history about dogecoin, I believe there's no news can give positive impact about doge. You should leave it ( sell ) before too late or your money will stuck with it. Think again and good luck.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
The doge is dead a long time ago,developers left its development and it was just a meme coin,hold for what?
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 09, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
The question is how many dogecoin do you have? because no matter how long you hold it if you have only few dogecoins then you will not earn that big. The good thing about Dogecoin is its circulating supply and its price so you need to utilize that. Your earning will base on how many dogecoin you have but if i were you i will dump it after it pump 30% because i knew that people who also have dogecoin will also dump as they already made profit.
Activity: 84
January 09, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
The situation in the market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable. For long, I think you can only keep those coins that are young. DogCoin has already grown quite high. Is there any reason?
The opportunity to earn more is not the reason for you to hold Doge?
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 05:00:51 PM
Sold it after 30% rise. Not going back in. More disruptful projects out there as most of you know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 09, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
Well it can go up but from this point is risky to hold doge it can crash any time now. If you made good profit i would suggest you to dump it.
Make your own call.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
January 09, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
I think I'm still going to hold the coin for some time. It might be my lucky coin some day. Is really getting some value these few days, I hope it won't see its final burial soon  Grin
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
Well depends at what price you bought it; if you are in profit right now I'd sell, but if you're in loss I'd hold. I think dogecoin will be pumped again, so you can wait for that moment and sell then. At least that's what I'm doing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 04:28:24 PM
You are aware that doge doesnt have active developers for the past 2 years right?you know the answer already.
Activity: 159
January 09, 2018, 04:26:43 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

Dump is my opinion, go for DIW, check it at DIWtoken.com, this project has wings and sure is going to fly. Don't take my word don't trust me, check it now, thank me later
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 09, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
I don't think you should have DOGE in the first place, so my argument would be to dump. Of course my opinion will be very different to someone who believes in the coin. It's at a big ATH in usd price though so I think now's a good time to sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
January 09, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
I will hold my Doge until the day I die!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: