Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 16. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
January 09, 2018, 04:12:13 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Since the inception of alt market there have been just a few coins which have been compared with btc. Doge coin is one of them hodl it long for some great returns. However I wont deny the very same fact for RDD too.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
January 09, 2018, 04:10:37 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
It is a bad choice to dump it now. Can't you see the recent rise it has recorded? Mind you, new crypto investors are buying into coins with low price and pumping them up. Soon, doges will get its fair share and hodlers will smile. So, I say to you "hodl"
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
Dump it it doesnt even make sense,make some profits and get out when you are happy this coin has no future theres no existing developers!.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 09, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
As a newbie you would have to experience market cycles before you can get a hold of how crypto works. My only suggestion to you at this time would be that put a lot of time in crypto and not a lot of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
Theres no point of holding this shitcoin for too long ,take profits and just forget it the coin was dead a long time ago,no active developers for 2years!
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 09, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
doge is a perfect indicator for altcoin seasons...looking at the doge/btc chart... ..doge gets pumped & dumped every time...but maybe this time it will be different Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
I suggest you dump it when you are satisfied with your profits,there will be no development with this coin as the developers are inactive for the past 2years.
Yep. Just another meme sensless coin with no value and pure pump speculation. It will sink
Activity: 8
January 09, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
i hv a 50 % growth on it in the past 5 days.. i am ok to hold it till it reaches 10 cents... thats all I am looking.. will it reach .10 ? thats what is confusing
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 09, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
The situation in the market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable. For long, I think you can only keep those coins that are young. DogCoin has already grown quite high. Is there any reason?
Activity: 363
January 09, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
You can sell it once you have earned your profit. It's not good to sell it when you hear someone else's advice
Create Your Decentralized Life
January 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
I suggest you dump it when you are satisfied with your profits,there will be no development with this coin as the developers are inactive for the past 2years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
doge prices slowly but surely continue to increase, if you want to invest long-term, maybe doge will be an interesting choice for you, but it takes patience that most do not have in most people
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

No offense, but Reddcoin has already increased a lot during the last few days, the same applies to doge.

But if i was on your shoes, i would hold those doges, of course. The fees are pretty low compared to other altcoins, that is why a lot of people prefer to use doge instead of other  coins.

Reddcoin is a crappy coin, i dont know why it suddenly pumped by more than x4 since the last month.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
January 09, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
If bitcoin gold is able to be in top 20 coin then dogecoin is too. But don't expect the price of doge to hit 1$. If price of dogecoin would hit 1$ then his market cap would be 90kkk right under Ripple.  
Activity: 113
January 09, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
I do not think it grows because of its poor application and bulk release
January 09, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
I wonder why the price keeps going up. Like who is buying it? I understand that some people like the fun concept of this coin but are those people really the ones who move the price.
Its the year of the dog,probably the chinese are getting this coin for their good fortune,you know fengshui?
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 09, 2018, 02:17:26 PM
How about you don't do either and actually use it?

The dogecoin community is pretty active, you will find there are many ways to use the coin.
Also, there are actually quite a few doge markets.
You can often find incredible prices when you trade with doge instead of btc or eth.

Investing in it won't work.  There's no development team and the max supply will continue to grow indefinitely.

Dumping them might bring you a little profit, but I can imagine a lot more utility through using it instead of selling them off.

One thing to consider, it was kind of a joke coin up until 2 months ago and now people are suddenly thinking it has a good future.
Why? Because the price is cheap.

That is a terrible way to go about speculating on your investments.

Diversifying your portfolio is more than just buying different coins, it's finding different avenues and methods of handling your investments.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
January 09, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
Hold!
This coin has not yet reached its peak of growth. And I'm sure that the price will still go up in the near future. I decided to store these coins in order to get the maximum profit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

Usually when doge reach 100 satoshi each I will dump it. But as today, when I saw a lot of alts prices increased so significant, I prefer to hold it while I keep monitoring the price movements. FYI, I have some alts which in the past has almost no value but today some of my alts start to increase in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
January 09, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
I'd dump Doge , it's just pump/dump token and holding it have no reason for me . Just sell it on a daily/weekly pump and buy a good altcoins .
Pages:
Jump to: