Pages:
Author

Topic: Doing some work for Saxydev, Earned $90 but Never received the Payment.  - page 2. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
snip

And like I've already said Mr. shit for brains, I'm not an alt of Rizzrack, and I gave you a way to prove it, I'm not trying to dox you,  you can send your mom, your cousin or whoever the fck you want, I am only willing to dox myself to prove the amount of shit for brains you have.  You make fake and baseless acussations, literally the only reason you're saying I'm Rizzrack is cause I didn't agree with your shit reasoning and since he didn't also, boom, that makes sense, I must be his alt, I must be supporting scammers etc etc.

You're everything that's wrong with this forum, a "white knight" who's moral compass is so offtrack it's actually disgusting, you're just a shitty groupie,  AND YOU ARE INFACT SUPPORTING EXTORTIONS AND BLACKMAILERS !

And I agree with yahoo, please go ahead and create a reputation thread with your evidence that I'm Rizzrack and lets not derail this thread any longer.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
You throw around pretty loaded words.

Most likely, more will follow. They are merely expressing your pathetic actions, which endanger users of this forum by seeing you supporting scammers, abusing merit by meriting your alt and trying to doxx users. Of course, doing all these while theymos pays you.

I don't know and really don't care who coincollector12 is.

Oh, thank God you cleared that up!

Don't care much about your opinion

Feeling is mutual.

Supporting the flag c0ldbrewz made does not seem relevant to anyone apparently.

You must be really retarded.

As far as I see, supporting the flag c0ldbrewz made is relevant for 12 users, including you. Are you that imbecile to not even remember that you supported the flag?

If opposing the flag dkbit made against saxydev, related solely to that bet [...]

First of all, it was not a bet. It was a deal, an accepted proposal , which makes it a written agreement. No matter how many times you will try to lie about that, I will always post this to refresh your memory:

Let me make you an offer, if I post a proof for a free service like I said you will pay me 0.1 BTC, I think this is fair offer for a guy who is so active businessman like you.
Deal. Let's see

Where do you see anything about any bet?

[...] makes me a scam supporter

Of course it does.

than that should say more about you than it does about me

Lol, how can that be? So you support scammers and this says more about me than you. Says what about me? That I exposed you for what a piece of shit you are?

You for example: there were cases where I did agree with what you said

Let me put this straight: we never agreed. On anything.

Maybe excepting this:

Let's agree to disagree... as always

So to see, once more, what a liar you are: you emphasized yourself that we always disagree, then you say there were cases where we agreed? Lol!
We could not even be put in place of agreeing anything! Have you noticed that I never respond to your replies (excepting here)? You are merely an ulcer on the belly of a mosquito which I mostly ignore, since you are full of shit.

And let me expose you once more time for what a pathetic liar you are:

welcome to the ignore list. Get comfortable ! It's gonna be a while  Roll Eyes

I was just preparing to get comfy inside your welcoming ignore list. Yet you are replying to me. Either you are a magician and still see what ignored users write or you just lied again. Oh no!

Now let me answer to the post you made from your alt account.

Don't worry I'll make sure to address every word and punctuation you've pointed my way.

Oh, damn, I always forget that you are a liar and unable to keep your words... All good, you still did not answer some questions I asked you since January 27th.

[...]

Have you ever heard about quoting only relevant parts from an earlier post? And not quote wall of texts like a shitposter which you are? Better read this topic: [TIPS] to avoid pyramid quotes (for Newbies). Sadly, that topic is addressed to newbies which don't know how to use quotes, not to shitposters which quote walls of text on purpose.

Addressing the negative feedback I gave you, even if it doesn't have any impact on your profile since I'm not on DT,  it is 100% accurate, since you support someone who tryed to blackmail and extort another user [...]

First of all I was not even active here when all those happened. But I read objectively and I realized there was no extortion nor any blackmailing. I asked you some questions in my earlier post which, of course, you ignored. But let me repeat them to you:

If that was an extortion or a blackmailing, then Lauda were banned. Yet this did not happen. Why, dipshit? Would you answer why? Let me tell you, because you are just a piece of shit throwing buzzwords around, for impressing those naively reading just your posts and not the entire context: Lauda was never banned for extortion / blackmailing because there was no extortion nor any blackmailing involved.

All that happened was that Lauda was demoted from moderator position, as the way she acted -- meaning this sting operation -- was certainly not a good nor a wise thing to do. Yet, if theymos would have considered her an extortioner or blackmailer, he would have banned her since then. So stop throwing buzzwords around!

5. Furthermore, TMAN was also never banned for extortion / blackmailing (highlight is mine):

there was no blackmail - have you read the PGP message? if you had you wouldn't be in here. this is an assault from QS a proven scammer against Lauda I happened to of been involved as I was the one who bought the suspicious activity to light.

no extortion was taking place - it was an intel gathering exercise that backfired.

that is of little consequence now as all the evidence is in Place - I am awaiting return contact from moderators to discuss

Why was that? Again, because there was no extortion / blackmailing.

6. Even furthermore:

proof above - if lauda was extorting for money then where is the payment address?

[...]

there is no feedback from any reputable DT user stating anything about any kind of extortion / blackmail. Again, how can you explain that?

I'd go even further but I know it's for nothing, as you don't read anything and simply show up here to eat some more shit.

Like I said, you're simply turning things how they sim fit with your little stories to bring you in a good light. Kind of wild that some years ago you were suggesting an IRL meet up for bitcointalk members !?

Probably you have way much free time since you manage to lurk through posts made more than 3 years ago. Back then I was only 1 month active on the forum and it seemed a nice idea to have a meeting with those interested, for celebrating 15 years since the forum started. Unlike you, I wasn't trying to doxx anybody. If you go to a meet-up on any subject (Bitcoin included), you must know there are many individuals gathering there and having fun. This is the main subject here: having fun. But you can't understand this, since for you fun means doxxing people and supporting scammers. Or, as you proved recently, to derail threads with your useless shitposts.

I feel like you guys have gone way off topic and should make a thread in reputation board or something. This thread is not meant for your back and forth, it's about saxydev and his unwillingness to pay his workers. Let's keep on topic please.

The subjects are connected: while saxydev proved himself a true scammer, by scamming 3 users in less than a month, Rizzrack encourages scammers, being paid for doing that; points the finger at me, the one which exposed the scammer; derails 1miau;s thread from his alt account; makes doxxing attemps; lies about everything; abuses merits by meriting himself; yet users are supposed to trust this scumbag for helping them recovering their accounts. LOL! Big LOL!
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
I feel like you guys have gone way off topic and should make a thread in reputation board or something. This thread is not meant for your back and forth, it's about saxydev and his unwillingness to pay his workers. Let's keep on topic please.

Where did you take all ideas from? About harassment and extortion?

In case you are referring to Lauda, I just said that all she did good for this forum is what you'll never do from 10 alt accounts in 10 years from now on. All the scammers she exposed...!

Then, of course, without knowing anything, you simply throw buzzwords around. But, for the sake of showing what a piece of shit you are I will lose some time now and debunk also this statement of yours:

1. Probably you saw the topic Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt and, without reading anything from it, you start to stirr the shit, without realizing that all you do is simply covering yourself in shit.

2. Of course, you also did not read the archived topic mentioned in the OP of the thread linked by me above: https://archive.is/szqRf#selection-501.0-501.70. Meaning the one used as a basis for accusation.

3. If you actually search for that topic inside the forum, you'll see that liar Zeroxal deleted his accusation and moved the topic to Archive board, for making sure nobody ever finds it again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tbc-1759607. Yet I found it.

4. Of course, you also never cared for reading Lauda's signed message, explaining what that shit was all about. To be more precise, it was a sting operation and in no way an extortion attempt.

If that was an extortion or a blackmailing, then Lauda were banned. Yet this did not happen. Why, dipshit? Would you answer why? Let me tell you, because you are just a piece of shit throwing buzzwords around, for impressing those naively reading just your posts and not the entire context: Lauda was never banned for extortion / blackmailing because there was no extortion nor any blackmailing involved.

All that happened was that Lauda was demoted from moderator position, as the way she acted -- meaning this sting operation -- was certainly not a good nor a wise thing to do. Yet, if theymos would have considered her an extortioner or blackmailer, he would have banned her since then. So stop throwing buzzwords around!

5. Furthermore, TMAN was also never banned for extortion / blackmailing (highlight is mine):

there was no blackmail - have you read the PGP message? if you had you wouldn't be in here. this is an assault from QS a proven scammer against Lauda I happened to of been involved as I was the one who bought the suspicious activity to light.

no extortion was taking place - it was an intel gathering exercise that backfired.

that is of little consequence now as all the evidence is in Place - I am awaiting return contact from moderators to discuss

6. Even furthermore:

proof above - if lauda was extorting for money then where is the payment address?

7. Lauda's profile shows a Marketplace Trust score of +35 / =17 / -6. That's more positive Trust than you'll have in your life. From those 6 negative feedbacks, 3 are related to her vanishing.

Besides, by reading all feedbacks she ever received, there is no feedback from any reputable DT user stating anything about any kind of extortion / blackmail. Again, how can you explain that?

I'd go even further but I know it's for nothing, as you don't read anything and simply show up here to eat some more shit.

Still funny as heck though, seems I got a negative trust rating from the newsletter guy also, thus proving my point, why posting from an alt account.  But go ahead though, tell me more how he's not abusing the trust system however fits his teenage girl dramas.

The negative feedback is justified by your doxxing-oriented actions. Such actions make me not trust you at all regarding any possible kind of deal and I wrote that in the feedback. This is what Marketplace Trust was implemented for. On the other side, you don't understand anything from this system, thus you wrote me a retaliatory feedback which only proves how imbecile you are. You acted just like saxydev or other morons, which react with retaliatory feedbacks (without understanding that (1) their feedbacks are not even show on someone's profile, as they are only shown at Untrusted feedback section; (2) their feedbacks have zero value). Now this is Trust abuse and misuse of Marketplace Trust system -- meaning to write retaliatory feedbacks.

Addressing the negative feedback I gave you, even if it doesn't have any impact on your profile since I'm not on DT,  it is 100% accurate, since you support someone who tryed to blackmail and extort another user here based on NOTHING, some "investigation" Lauda took it upon herself to hold, thus you are more shady than half the people you accuse here on this forum.   Lauda was imediatelly demoted for this, her account was flagged, none of you wanna be ass lickers called him/her out on it, cause during that time you were too busy kissing ass cheecks left and right to make your way through the Bitcointalk rankings.
Lauda and co took it upon themselves to be judge jury and executioner, and when Zeroxal proved the source of his bitcoin holdings ( though it's wild he had to do an AML for Lauda ), bitcointalk's "Justice League' backed down.  Sadly Zeroxal should've went to the police/authorities with the extortion attempts against him, but since the guy had quite big amount of bags, I'm assuming more or less he didn't want to get authorities involved to protect his privacy same way you don't want to meet up.

Even if the story behind the PGP key was legitimate, it is still wrong in 100 different ways and ILLEGAL the way they went about it.  But the PGP key could also have been an "alibi" in case the obvious happened and Zeroxal went public with the extortion attempt, which it did!

But like I said, you're just on overachieving ass licker with morals that work only when you decide them to.

You deflect any  feedback that's thrown to you and doesn't paint you in a good light.  You are literally more shady than half the people you accuse here on bitcointalk.

You start to act same way saxydev used to, for a while. Perhaps imbecility is contagious. Meaning to say words which I never said.

This is  the funniest shit you've said so far, considering this is the exact way you're going about all of this, but hey you know that old romanian saying " Thieves scream thieves", that sums you up just right.

Probably those which don't care about privacy and which run to offer all their personal information to centralized exchanges.

Like I said, you're simply turning things how they sim fit with your little stories to bring you in a good light. Kind of wild that some years ago you were suggesting an IRL meet up for bitcointalk members !? But hey, of course you'd backtrack 100% now since it would prove that you're just a dumb fuck who simply deflects anything thrown their way, but I really do suggest you should keep some track on your bullshits, otherwise you'll keep saying opposite things all the time.

Something crossed my mind recently, especially after reading Welsh's topic regarding collectible coins; I'll explain below.

Would anyone be interested into celebrating the 15th anniversary of the forum by a real world meeting, held in Arnhem?

I don't know how many forum users know each other in real life, but I think only a few. Besides, I also think that many would like to know each other, or to get to know the elders here. This could be a nice chance!

Why I suggested Arnhem? Because this city proclaimed that it is the world’s most Bitcoin-friendly city and it wants "to demonstrate there is an alternative for the current financial system by creating a bitcoin economy".
Other reasons for thinking about Arnhem: the city is beautiful and there are many merchants accepting Bitcoin. Furthermore, this city already held an important Bitcoin event in the past: The Future of Bitcoin conference, in 2017.

Now what's the connection with Welsh's topic: he mentioned at some point that he started to think about the respective coins in February 2019, but, apparently, it was already late, in order to have them on November 22nd. So I imagined that if 9 months weren't enough for obtaining the coins, most likely, for organizing such event it would take much more time. Even years.

That's why I wrote this suggestion now, almost 5 years prior the date of November 22nd, 2024.

What do you think about this? would anyone be interested in a meetup of this kind?
copper member
Activity: 763
Merit: 692
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
You throw around pretty loaded words. Went from drama queen to keyboard warrior in 2.5 seconds. Interesting to see there is so much venom in that little head of yours.

Let's get some things straight:

- I don't know and really don't care who coincollector12 is. Don't care much about your opinion on the matter but thought to reiterate this anyway
- Supporting the flag c0ldbrewz made does not seem relevant to anyone apparently. Even though it's the main reason of this thread.
- If opposing the flag dkbit made against saxydev, related solely to that bet, makes me a scam supporter than that should say more about you than it does about me. When there are different cases, even when talking about the same person, one might not default to "guilty" everytime.
You for example: there were cases where I did agree with what you said and you seemed like a lucid and cerebral person. But also others where you do a 180 and turn into an ass licking two faced drama queen pajeet.

legendary
please stop thinking of yourself as the second coming of Satoshi Nakamoto

I believed you were supposed to answer to some questions unaddressed since January 27th...

Don't worry I'll make sure to address every word and punctuation you've pointed my way.

Oh, wait, I forgot you are here just to spread buzzwords.

you're not that important mate to be worried about someone trying to dox you

Actually, I am worried, And, like any sane person, I am trying to avoid it. 1miau already tried to explain the obvious to you but, of course, it was n vain, as all you seek is to throw zero-value words instead of actually having a rational dialogue.

No idea what a Cryptios gang is

Perhaps you are having a double personality disorder. Don't worry, "the other "you" knows who Cryptios is.

So basically because of the good Lauda did to this forum you support extortion and blackmail ? Kind of messed up set of values you have there mister.

You start to act same way saxydev used to, for a while. Perhaps imbecility is contagious. Meaning to say words which I never said.

Indeed. If Merit abusers are smart now, they could bring up that case.
And honestly, how could we debunk their excuses? Their requests would really have some sort of legitimacy...

I believe theymos feels proud for knowing he is paying such scumbags.

He could log in on his main account and confirm it, if his main account would write a comment confirming it.
Should be an easy task for him if he really wants to prove us wrong.

That would still not suffice... He could talk to a friendly scammer friend for making such post.

Why bother archiving something that cannot be undone ?
Why not, it's easier than posting a picture. And did you know that Bitcointalk is a centralized database? Maybe one day it might be possible to be undone. You are acting that it would be as secure as a Bitcoin transaction, which is bullshit.

Probably, after nonchalantly supporting scammers lately, Rizzrack feels also tempted about the dark side of Force and maybe he wants to try pulling a full scam. Yet he worries about his exit scam, because you archive everything. (Thinking is perspective is a virtues!) 1miau, would you just stop archiving his posts, please??? Grin Let the poor man do a honorable scam... come one!

I don't need to mention how ridiculous your suggestion really is.  Cheesy
Your suggestion is similar bullshit like once MinoRaiola's request to meet me in person, which is shady as hell and endangering our privacy. We should not engage in it!

The scammer supporter tries to look like the accounts are looking for reciprocal doxxing, to not be suspected ny anything while, in fact, he is looking to doxx me, lol.

What's wrong with you to pressure GazetaBitcoin to get potentially doxxed?
Are you proud to potentially damage someone's privacy?
That is as shady as it gets!

Yet he is confused about my negative feedback.

This might come as a shock to you, but people from this forum, met in real life quite a few times.

Probably those which don't care about privacy and which run to offer all their personal information to centralized exchanges.

But I kind of get it, since your pal GazetaBitcoin is all onboard with extortion and harrasmenet, kind of makes sense why he wouldn't want people knowing who he is.

Where did you take all ideas from? About harassment and extortion?

In case you are referring to Lauda, I just said that all she did good for this forum is what you'll never do from 10 alt accounts in 10 years from now on. All the scammers she exposed...!

Then, of course, without knowing anything, you simply throw buzzwords around. But, for the sake of showing what a piece of shit you are I will lose some time now and debunk also this statement of yours:

1. Probably you saw the topic Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt and, without reading anything from it, you start to stirr the shit, without realizing that all you do is simply covering yourself in shit.

2. Of course, you also did not read the archived topic mentioned in the OP of the thread linked by me above: https://archive.is/szqRf#selection-501.0-501.70. Meaning the one used as a basis for accusation.

3. If you actually search for that topic inside the forum, you'll see that liar Zeroxal deleted his accusation and moved the topic to Archive board, for making sure nobody ever finds it again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tbc-1759607. Yet I found it.

4. Of course, you also never cared for reading Lauda's signed message, explaining what that shit was all about. To be more precise, it was a sting operation and in no way an extortion attempt.

6. Even furthermore:

7. Lauda's profile shows a Marketplace Trust score of +35 / =17 / -6. That's more positive Trust than you'll have in your life. From those 6 negative feedbacks, 3 are related to her vanishing.

Besides, by reading all feedbacks she ever received, there is no feedback from any reputable DT user stating anything about any kind of extortion / blackmail. Again, how can you explain that?

Still funny as heck though, seems I got a negative trust rating from the newsletter guy also, thus proving my point, why posting from an alt account.  But go ahead though, tell me more how he's not abusing the trust system however fits his teenage girl dramas.

The negative feedback is justified by your doxxing-oriented actions. Such actions make me not trust you at all regarding any possible kind of deal and I wrote that in the feedback. This is what Marketplace Trust was implemented for. On the other side, you don't understand anything from this system, thus you wrote me a retaliatory feedback which only proves how imbecile you are. You acted just like saxydev or other morons, which react with retaliatory feedbacks (without understanding that (1) their feedbacks are not even show on someone's profile, as they are only shown at Untrusted feedback section; (2) their feedbacks have zero value). Now this is Trust abuse and misuse of Marketplace Trust system -- meaning to write retaliatory feedbacks.

But hey, since you guys have clearly no problem with extortion and blackmail

Any reference for this?

noticed some similarities whenever Gazeta goes after someone, weirdly enough you follow him, must be just a coincidence.
"Whenever"?  Cheesy Cheesy
Can you point out, where else did it happen?
Or did you log into the wrong account to write that comment?  Cheesy
Or are you just delusional?

I believe you are not actually expecting an answer from this dipshit, since all he does is to cover himself in deep shit, while throwing baseless words around.

Yes, go to bed in time, 8 minutes difference to Rizzrack, well done!
It's been late in Romania, hasn't it?  Cheesy

Last online
coincollector12     Today at 12:38:56 AM    archive
Rizzrack              Today at 12:30:31 AM    archive

Lol! Rizzrack is one of most pathetic scammer supporter, liar and trust abuser.

Meanwhile, saxydev already scammed 3 users in less than a month yet this clown named Rizzrack accuses me of stupid things I never said nor ever done.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Well, do it.
Empty words are meaningless.
And if it's not your second alt (which we could expect from your Clown show), we'll honor that.

It must be very late in Romania right now. Maybe you want go to bed now and (what a coincidence), Rizzrack is still up as well. How late is it in Romania?  Wink

I'd honestly keep going but don't see it making any sense at this point. I mean you're clearly sticking up with your "pal", fun fact,
Honestly, I didn't ready anything from you and your scammers friends for a whole week or even longer since my questions haven't been addressed in the other topic.
I've noticed the new scam accusation against saxydev just recently, where he scammed c0ldbrewz and I didn't had much time to re-read everything, so it took me a while to reply here but make no mistake: I'll watch you and call out your bullshittery, when it happens right away.

noticed some similarities whenever Gazeta goes after someone, weirdly enough you follow him, must be just a coincidence.
"Whenever"?  Cheesy Cheesy
Can you point out, where else did it happen?
Or did you log into the wrong account to write that comment?  Cheesy
Or are you just delusional?

But hey, since you guys have clearly no problem with extortion and blackmail,  doing your little troll show isn't probaby even 10 % of what you're capable off.
Yes, it doesn't take much investigative effort to debunk your obvious bullshit.  Smiley

So bye, at least for now, probably gona have to respond to NewsletterTabloid's next period tantrum.
Yes, go to bed in time, 8 minutes difference to Rizzrack, well done!
It's been late in Romania, hasn't it?  Cheesy

Last online
coincollector12     Today at 12:38:56 AM    archive
Rizzrack              Today at 12:30:31 AM    archive
This might come as a shock to you, but people from this forum, met in real life quite a few times.  
You know that some people don't want to meet with any strange Alt Account owner from Bitcointalk, who's defending scammers in addition?
Privacy is a very valuable good and we should not endager it, which you are doing!

I could post from my main account, but then again you'd proceed in saying after  "that doesn't mean that your main account isn't an alt of Rizzrack also".
Well, do it.
And if it's not your second alt (which we could expect from your Clown show), we'll honor that.

It must be very late in Romania right now. Maybe you want go to bed now and (what a coincidence), Rizzrack is still up as well. How late is it in Romania?  Wink

I'd honestly keep going but don't see it making any sense at this point. I mean you're clearly sticking up with your "pal", fun fact, noticed some similarities whenever Gazeta goes after someone, weirdly enough you follow him, must be just a coincidence.

But hey, since you guys have clearly no problem with extortion and blackmail,  doing your little troll show isn't probaby even 10 % of what you're capable off. So I'll be off for now, probably gona get those beers that Rizrack suggested, or wait I suggested to myself, no idea at this point, you guys might have convinced me of being his alt.  I applaud your detective skills.

So bye, at least for now, probably gona have to respond to NewsletterTabloid's next period tantrum.
legendary
You know that some people don't want to meet with any strange Alt Account owner from Bitcointalk, who's defending scammers in addition?
Privacy is a very valuable good and we should not endanger it, which you are doing!

I could post from my main account, but then again you'd proceed in saying after  "that doesn't mean that your main account isn't an alt of Rizzrack also".
Well, do it.

Wow, so you are saying you know it's not your alt and now you are now setting him under pressure to doxx him? Becuase if he rejects to protect his privacy (which would be legitimate) you are making him look bad.
I don't need to mention how ridiculous your suggestion really is.  Cheesy
Your suggestion is similar bullshit like once MinoRaiola's request to meet me in person, which is shady as hell and endangering our privacy. We should not engage in it!

This might come as a shock to you, but people from this forum, met in real life quite a few times.   And funny enough, hell didn't break loose.

But I kind of get it, since your pal GazetaBitcoin is all onboard with extortion and harrasmenet, kind of makes sense why he wouldn't want people knowing who he is.

I could post from my main account, but then again you'd proceed in saying after  "that doesn't mean that your main account isn't an alt of Rizzrack also".

Still funny as heck though, seems I got a negative trust rating from the newsletter guy also, thus proving my point, why posting from an alt account.  But go ahead though, tell me more how he's not abusing the trust system however fits his teenage girl dramas.
legendary
LOL, what a shitshow. [...]

Is Rizzrack willing to give you some Merit or would he commit Merit abuse?  Tongue
Indeed, I'm waiting for an answer as well but since Rizzrack obviously had a clown for breakfast

I think that Rizzrack just answered you, 1miau:

Defying any decency, he actually merited his alt! Lol.
LOL

He just merited his alt after your reply, to show us all his muscles and the fact that he is brave enough for performing also merit abuse.
That's certainly a good example for all users having alts.
When I've replied, it has been there already as I've also archived it but indeed it would be Merit abuse.  Lips sealed

After all, seeing a forum official meriting his alt is certainly an example to follow, right?
Indeed. If Merit abusers are smart now, they could bring up that case.
And honestly, how could we debunk their excuses? Their requests would really have some sort of legitimacy...

Since it's currently impossible to prove if coincollector12 is an alt of Rizzrack, only he knows if it's his alt or not.

At same time it's also impossible to prove it's not his alt.
True...

After all, there's still a possibility: coincollector12 could prove us wrong if he would reveal his main account. Are you going to prove us wrong by posting from your main account?  Cool

Even by pointing the finger to an account and saying "that's my main account", that would still not prove anything 100%. For example, you could say that Lauda is your alt account: nobody could prove you wrong as you also could never prove you're right =)))
He could log in on his main account and confirm it, if his main account would write a comment confirming it.
Should be an easy task for him if he really wants to prove us wrong.

This scam is brought to you by .....

I think you left this sentence not ended Smiley
Yes, I left it open and all readers can finish the sentence accordingly from the content here...  Wink

he has finally sent a Merit to coincollector12 (archived)  Lips sealed

Why not, it's easier than posting a picture. And did you know that Bitcointalk is a centralized database? Maybe one day it might be possible to be undone. You are acting that it would be as secure as a Bitcoin transaction, which is bullshit.

Since it's currently impossible to prove if coincollector12 is an alt of Rizzrack, only he knows if it's his alt or not.
For sure: undoubtedly, there are sooo many similarities...  Lips sealed
After all, there's still a possibility: coincollector12 could prove us wrong if he would reveal his main account. Are you going to prove us wrong by posting from your main account?  Cool

I know I'm not !

To be fair there certainly are some similarities between us but not for the reasons you suspect !
@coincollector12 let's meet and get some beers. Always a pleasure to discuss with people that have the same mindset Grin shoot me a PM if you want. I'm buying ! (this offer is limited to 2 dozen beers. Just so I don't get a flag of my own for not fulfilling my pinky promises)
Wow, so you are saying you know it's not your alt and now you are setting him under pressure to doxx him? Becuase if he rejects to protect his privacy (which would be legitimate) you are making him look bad.
I don't need to mention how ridiculous your suggestion really is.  Cheesy

Again, why don't we put our money where our mouth is, and why don't you accept my offer of 0.1 btc ( escrowed) proving I'm not Rizzrack's alt ?  Since we're all from the same country it shouldn't be too hard to do it.   I'm guessing I could simply come and show you my device, the one I've been using to connect on bitcointalk for the past 5 years + on my main account and ofcourse this one for the past 1 year +,   and if Rizzrack would do the same I'm pretty sure a moderator/admin would be kind enough to confirm that these devices were used to log on since the beginning.  I'm willing to dox myself to you to simply show the lack in your brain's capacity, or better yet lets sweeten the pot,  0.2 BTC, if Rizzrack does the same that's some easy 0.4 BTC for you  right ?   You're trying to hard to set an image of yourself as some high and mighty forum superstar, when in fact it just proves my point, not agreeing with your way of handling things = painting an user in a way that fits your ego.
LOL, you are even crazier.  Huh
What's wrong with you to pressure GazetaBitcoin to get potentially doxxed?
Are you proud to potentially damage someone's privacy?
That is as shady as it gets!
Mighty Rizzrack is back together with his alt, making himself ridiculous once more, posting from his alt account once then replaying from his main account (to himself, lol) 6 minutes later....

P.S. - Lauda did more good for this forum that you'll ever do, together with your main account and together with all your Cryptios gang.

You could send your mother for all I care, hire a 3rd party mediator to meet us and confirm the data or whatever, but we both know you won't accept, as it will simply prove you're wrong and your fragile ego couldn't handle that.  And please stop thinking of yourself as the second coming of Satoshi Nakamoto, you're not that important mate to be worried about someone trying to dox you, not that I'd need to meet you face to face to figure out who you are....

No idea what a Cryptios gang is, but hey, I'm kind of getting used to you spouting ridiculous nonsense.

So basically because of the good Lauda did to this forum you support extortion and blackmail ? Kind of messed up set of values you have there mister.

To be fair there certainly are some similarities between us but not for the reasons you suspect !
@coincollector12 let's meet and get some beers. Always a pleasure to discuss with people that have the same mindset Grin shoot me a PM if you want. I'm buying ! (this offer is limited to 2 dozen beers. Just so I don't get a flag of my own for not fulfilling my pinky promises)

For fuck sake dude !!! I'm starting to believe them !

https://i.imgur.com/1mJzrxL.png

I might actually take you up on that offer, but considering the circumstances and the truth our friend who like to write newsletters has uncovered, might I add even better than Sherlock Holmes would uncover the most sofisticated murder mistery, wouldn't that mean you'd simply be buying beers to yourself ?!
legendary
Mighty Rizzrack is back together with his alt, making himself ridiculous once more, posting from his alt account once then replying from his main account (to himself, lol) 6 minutes later.

The he also tries to look smart, by admitting the similarities between him and his alt:

To be fair there certainly are some similarities between us but not for the reasons you suspect ! [...]

Of course there are so many similarities since it's the same individual behind both accounts. Actually, the way pixie85 described saxydev's "financial department" can be used for Rizzrack manipulating his accounts:

These fake business people crack me up every time.

Wait a second I will let my customer service agent contact you

Hello this is Saxydev's customer service, how can I help you?
Ok, we will send the request to our financial department, please hold.

Hi, this is financial department, we're going to send a request to the wallet operator...

Here's a picture of the CEO, CTO, CFO, and the whole customer service department.

And, obviously, he forgot all he said the day before:

It's good though that I never actually expected him to ever reply, as his alt is here only for throwing buzzwords:

Looking forward to it, although I doubt it'll ever happen.

Again, why don't we put our money where our mouth is, and why don't you accept my offer of 0.1 btc ( escrowed) proving I'm not Rizzrack's alt ?  Since we're all from the same country it shouldn't be too hard to do it.   I'm guessing I could simply come and show you my device, the one I've been using to connect on bitcointalk for the past 5 years + on my main account and ofcourse this one for the past 1 year +,   and if Rizzrack would do the same I'm pretty sure a moderator/admin would be kind enough to confirm that these devices were used to log on since the beginning.  I'm willing to dox myself to you to simply show the lack in your brain's capacity, or better yet lets sweeten the pot,  0.2 BTC, if Rizzrack does the same that's some easy 0.4 BTC for you  right ?

So you are practically saying that by luring me with 0.2 BTC (plus eventually 0.2 more -- and I see you are already talking instead of Rizzrack -- oh, wait, I forgot you are one and the same individual) combined with doxxing yourself, you actually intend to doxx Rizzrack too and also expose my privacy? Lol, you chose the wrong person. And also chose the wrong place for such offers.

P.S. - Noticed you mention missing Lauda, should I assume you support someone who openly tried to extort someone here on the forum? And went as far as to contacting the other user's family members? When Lauda and co could have simply handed it over to the authorities, if the proof they were talking about existed?

P.S. - Lauda did more good for this forum that you'll ever do, together with your main account and together with all your Cryptios gang.
copper member
Indeed, I'm waiting for an answer as well but since Rizzrack obviously had a clown for breakfast:
...burp !

For sure: undoubtedly, there are sooo many similarities...  Lips sealed
After all, there's still a possibility: coincollector12 could prove us wrong if he would reveal his main account. Are you going to prove us wrong by posting from your main account?  Cool

I know I'm not !

Defying any decency, he actually merited his alt! Lol. He just merited his alt after your reply, to show us all his muscles and the fact that he is brave enough for performing also merit abuse.
That's certainly a good example for all users having alts. After all, seeing a forum official meriting his alt is certainly an example to follow, right?

Again, why don't we put our money where our mouth is, and why don't you accept my offer of 0.1 btc ( escrowed) proving I'm not Rizzrack's alt ?  Since we're all from the same country it shouldn't be too hard to do it.   I'm guessing I could simply come and show you my device, the one I've been using to connect on bitcointalk for the past 5 years + on my main account and ofcourse this one for the past 1 year +,   and if Rizzrack would do the same I'm pretty sure a moderator/admin would be kind enough to confirm that these devices were used to log on since the beginning.  I'm willing to dox myself to you to simply show the lack in your brain's capacity, or better yet lets sweeten the pot,  0.2 BTC, if Rizzrack does the same that's some easy 0.4 BTC for you  right ?   You're trying to hard to set an image of yourself as some high and mighty forum superstar, when in fact it just proves my point, not agreeing with your way of handling things = painting an user in a way that fits your ego.

I know you'll refuse to do it, since it doesn't fit your make belief scenarios and your forum "savior" complex.

If you continue basing your *facts* on how you see things fit in your head, simply shows the amount of objectivity you pull into this forum.

P.S. - Noticed you mention missing Lauda, should I assume you support someone who openly tried to extort someone here on the forum? And went as far as to contacting the other user's family members? When Lauda and co could have simply handed it over to the authorities, if the proof they were talking about existed?

Does anyone have an undeniable way of proving account ownership and dismissing the " alt of someone" theory ? Open to suggestions, prefferably someone other than GazetaBitcoin's groupie 1miau.
legendary

Is Rizzrack willing to give you some Merit or would he commit Merit abuse?  Tongue
Indeed, I'm waiting for an answer as well but since Rizzrack obviously had a clown for breakfast

I think that Rizzrack just answered you, 1miau:

Defying any decency, he actually merited his alt! Lol. He just merited his alt after your reply, to show us all his muscles and the fact that he is brave enough for performing also merit abuse.
That's certainly a good example for all users having alts. After all, seeing a forum official meriting his alt is certainly an example to follow, right?

At same time it's also impossible to prove it's not his alt.

Even by pointing the finger to an account and saying "that's my main account", that would still not prove anything 100%. For example, you could say that Lauda is your alt account: nobody could prove you wrong as you also could never prove you're right =)))

Yes, and this is the foundation for believing that coincollector12 is, in fact, Rizzrack;s alt. Rizzrack played a dangerous game here and he lost in the end. What he tried to do was a reverse psychology: act with his alt in such an obvious way -- like a true alt -- and believing that others would think that it's certainly not possible for coincollector12 to be his alt as he is acting too obvious like an alt for actually being an alt. Does this make sense until now?

So he hoped people would not believe that coincollector12 is his alt because there were way too many coincidences which could make coincollector12 his alt. And having people believe coincollector12 is not his alt because he is acting too obvious like an alt made him (Rizzrack) actually to use his alt named coincollector12, lol. So he tried to be too smart but ended up as a supporter of scammers.

At same time, he pushed his alt forward, for exposing the alt in case negative tags were to shower him -- and have his alt as cannon fodder:

Thus the reason I'm posting from an alt account since I'm 100% sure that I'll be painted red, or the least neutral for even blinking at you,  and while Rizzrack has been posting from his own account, I'm assuming he's not worried about going into a fist fight with you over the way this thread proceeded since he has a high ranking account

But while trying to show he has balls enough by posting from his main account too he did not actually take into consideration that the situation would end up exactly in the opposite way: so now his alt is clean, while is he proved as supporter of scammers.

That's true, it's a big shame for Bitcointalk. But it's nothing new that moderators have covered up shitposters, straight out lied and now even cover up scammers...

Sadly, all we can do (for now) is distrusting such individuals which, if they were not part of staff, they were painted in red for a long time now.

Yes, scams are not moderated, according to the rules. Did I get anything wrong from that part? Does it mean that scams are enabled?  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, Rizzrack enabled them. For the second time.

It's a really, really big shame for Bitcointalk. Isn't it our job to expose scammers, not to encourage them?

Based on Rizzrack's activity as a profficient supporter of scammers I'd tend to say that some of them are certainly getting paid for nothing.

I think you left this sentence not ended Smiley
legendary
By the way, 1miau is also waiting for an answer from you:

Indeed, I'm waiting for an answer as well but since Rizzrack obviously had a clown for breakfast:

And I'd appreciate it if you stop addressing me as Rizzrack's alt, without any valid proof other than your tingly spidey teenage girl sense.
Should I stop as well because I just can't ignore the coincidences. Should we list all of the previously listed coincidences again?

So after being offline since Februyary 13th, Rizzrack's alt suddenly wakes up; again, just after he posted from his main account and pretending it's just a coincidence. How sweet!
Ok, I was only going to bring up previously listed ones, not new ones...  Cheesy

However, I am sorry for your loss. But it's hard to do anything when the scammer is supported by forum staff. Officially supported by a forum official.
That's true, it's a big shame for Bitcointalk. But it's nothing new that moderators have covered up shitposters, straight out lied and now even cover up scammers...
Yes, scams are not moderated, according to the rules. Did I get anything wrong from that part? Does it mean that scams are enabled?  Cheesy Cheesy
It's a really, really big shame for Bitcointalk. Isn't it our job to expose scammers, not to encourage them?
legendary
I answerred you yesterday

You must live in an alternate reality. After replying to all your rigmaroles, I asked you some questions (starting with Jan 27th); today is Feb 23rd yet you never replied. You just popped-in, threw some words, ignored all questions and vanished like saxydev.

Looking forward to it, although I doubt it'll ever happen.

were you by any chance not accepted into the "popular girl group" back in highschool and trying now to relive your dream life via bitcointalk ?

Obviously, how else?

Edit - My offer still stands, 0.1 btc if I'm Rizzrack's alt or not.

I already explained you, and 1miau too, that there is no way in the world for you to prove that you are not his alt, as it's no way to prove you are his alt. So stop this BS. But you don't read any post, in fact, do you? You just appear here to throw various words after your master account notices that your reply is requested.

By the way, 1miau is also waiting for an answer from you:

And I'd appreciate it if you stop addressing me as Rizzrack's alt, without any valid proof other than your tingly spidey teenage girl sense.

I would also appreciate now if FCSB would be winner of Romanian Superliga. Sadly, things aren't always the way we wish. Gotta live with them as they are.

Ah jeez.... no idea why I decided to post from an alt account in the first place.

Neither do I. You could have used just just your main account, no need to write from both.

wow. really wow. sent pm to someone i trust from the forum with the details

You PMed someone you trust? Loooooooool! Who gives a shit on who you trust?!
Just for the sake of the discussion: is this guy bekli23 or andulolika?

he can confirm or not

This is like saying "tomorrow it may or may not rain" -- and be right in any of the two situations. Your friend Rizzrack advised you to choose your words so carefully?

locally i don't store the key any more, but i had the intuition to restore the drive to get it back a few weeks ago and got it saved.

Yet, still, you can't present any proof.

@newsletterbitcoin , you are delusional and gay. 100% gay. gay and tired. gay and shitposter

edit: you are also fat. very fat. fat and gay.

100% 👍
You showed me!

saxydev is apparently counting time different from normal people, so from his ''brb sleep 48-72 hrs'' that was posted on February 13th passed more than 240 hours.
This is one more lie on the list of his lies, and it's not surprising that he came up with this new excuse of not storing keys locally and sending them to some unknown ''trusted'' forum member...
I can't wait to see what he is going to post next, and yes I almost forgot to say... I still didn't receive 0.1 BTC from him, but there is still hope.

Probably, being supported in scam by a forum official gave him enough guts to continue this charade. As PrivacyG said a while ago,

Just found this thread.  What a fun read.

However, I am sorry for your loss. But it's hard to do anything when the scammer is supported by forum staff. Officially supported by a forum official.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Going to sleep, brb 48-72 hrs
saxydev is apparently counting time different from normal people, so from his ''brb sleep 48-72 hrs'' that was posted on February 13th passed more than 240 hours.
This is one more lie on the list of his lies, and it's not surprising that he came up with this new excuse of not storing keys locally and sending them to some unknown ''trusted'' forum member...
I can't wait to see what he is going to post next, and yes I almost forgot to say... I still didn't receive 0.1 BTC from him, but there is still hope...
copper member
wow. really wow. sent pm to someone i trust from the forum with the details, he can confirm or not, depends if he wants to get involved in this thread. up to him. locally i don't store the key any more, but i had the intuition to restore the drive to get it back a few weeks ago and got it saved.

At this point it's irrelevant who YOU trust. Should have sent that to someone others trust like LoyceV. He actually offered...
Pages:
Jump to: